Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    A Big Bang For A Horny Brit Babe Steve Q., one of the studs who gets to bonk the XL Girls who do boy-girl, gets to take Sarah Jane around Prague and show her the tourist spots and take her shopping. A man_s favorite activity, right? Taking a woman shopping. Even the devil would rather stay in hell than do that. When they get back to the apartment where the crew is waiting, Steve is wiped out. That_s not going to work for chatty, good-natured Sarah Jane who expects a fun time. Meanwhile, the photographer is waiting. Sarah Jane has her own way of revitalizing Steve and she doesn_t take the old I_m tired line as an excuse to not get fucked. And the first step is to hover over him as he_s flat on his back in bed and shake her tits in his face and tease his cock with her talented hands. She wants a hard dick in her face and gets his pants down so she can jerk and suck him hard. Steve eats and fingers Sarah, getting her pink hole all warm and juicy, all the better to shove his bloated shaft into her tight, wet pussy and give her a proper fuck.
    Model:
    Sarah Jane and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahJane_32851_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 616.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:01

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303232550493

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Naia Bee: Cum Honey Tyler checks out Naia Bee_s astounding anatomy and has a load of questions he wants to ask her as they sit on the bed. Naia_s wearing a tight, blue dress that_s perfect for her curvy body. He wants to know if he has the kind of dick she likes. Naia unzips him, and like a Jack in the box, his boner pops out ready for her inspection. Naia gives him the seal of approval with her talented lips, working his dick over with her hot mouth. Tyler moves his cock from Naia_s throat to between her big, plush boobs for a tit-fucking. Naia pulls her dress off and sits on the bed in her bra and panties to give him a little show and a taste of what he_s going to be receiving. She can lick her nipples, which is always a turn-on. From behind, he plays with Naia_s breasts, jiggling and fondling them. She climbs into bed, ready for the hot beef injection. I love lots of nipple play and my favorite position is cowgirl, Naia said. She gets a good spanking and also spanks herself as she_s getting fucked. As she pumps and grinds his cock in reverse cowgirl facing the camera, Naia lets go of her knockers so they can bounce. What a beautiful sight
    Model:
    Naia Bee and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NaiaBee_34670_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 691.53 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:36

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303031603f22

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Pumping The Plumper Pumping The Plumper opens with fleshy fox Angellyne Hart decked out in Valentine_s Day lingerie. But she_s alone. What_s the story? On this evening, Angellyne is in the mood but she doesn_t want a masturbate-date. She wants a real meat-cock with a guy attached to it. She calls a dude she knows online from a chat room and it_s not to give him phone sex. No, Angellyne wants this booty call over and fast for some old-fashioned action for her boobs and pussy hole. Hi, do you remember me? she asks her friend. We exchanged some emails recently. I just wanted to tell you that I_m home by myself. I_m here all alone, and, yeah, how about coming over? Sounds like spam. The only thing missing is Angellyne asking him to give her his banking info. But this is the real deal. Angellyne doesn_t like to waste time. She is direct. To the point. She_s a girl who knows what she wants and she is not shy about going for it right away. Once at her place, he_s all over Angellyne_s big fat tits like a baby hungry for his mother_s jugs. In fact, big is not the word for Angellyne_s breasts. They are fucking huge, packed and heavy. Once they_ve enjoyed some messy tit loving, he begins fucking her mouth and she sucks him like a vacuum cleaner. Angellyne wasn_t leading him on. She_s game-on for everything, faster and faster, and she is hot to be studded by her ramrodding sex date.
    Model:
    Angellyne Hart and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Angellyne_27284_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1165.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:16

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403030352168bf

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Happy Holidays From Mia Sweetheart The lovely, talented and sweet Mia Sweetheart sends everyone at XLGirls.com her very cheerful holiday greetings. Happy Holidays, Mia.
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_36393_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 288.27 MB
    Duration : 00:05:03

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303213036325

Description:
    Customer Service XLGirls.com Style We_ve all shopped at men_s clothing stores where the sales staff is as accommodating and as helpful as girl-next-door Kendra Lee Ryan. Yeah, right In your dreams, Boob Brothers. Fortunately for Levi, the store is empty. More than surprising, considering that Kendra is running the place. It should be filled with tit-hounds trying to get their hands on her fantastic merchandise. But if it were, then Levi wouldn_t be getting his pipe blown out. So here_s to quiet, empty stores managed by hot sales chicks. Kendra helps Levi change his look by dressing him in something new. And then she offers up her lush body, starting with her 40DD-cup sucklers. Man, this is great customer service He hasn_t even paid for his new clothes yet. They really trust guys at this store. If you love girls who talk nasty and get nasty then Kendra Lee Ryan is the girl for you. I like my big titties sucked, Kendra informs Levi. Taste _em. Rub my fucking nipples, baby. Pinch _em. You like big fuckin_ titties? Levi is too focused and his mouth is too busy to respond. Kendra wants the cock right then and there and gets busy. She drops to her knees and goes down on Levi, slurping, licking and sucking his shaft. She jerks his cock while she_s sucking his balls, and she_s awesome at it, burying her face in his nut-bag. He frantically sticks his bone between Kendra_s tits and fucks her cleavage. She responds by hawking a glob on it to lube the way, a string of saliva dangling from her lips. I wanna be your fucking whore cries Kendra. Wow What a mouth She grips his dick and sucks on it some more. They head over to a couch so Levi can pound Kendra_s tight pussy every which way. Real women swallow, says Kendra. Plus I love the taste of cum
    Model:
    Kendra Lee Ryan and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KendraLee_28854_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1296.95 MB
    Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303223123413

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Perfect Canvas When you_re an XL Man, you don_t have to visit The Louvre to take in classic works of art. We bring them to you every day. Take Emilia Boshe, for instance. Unless you_re fortunate enough to meet her in person, where else will you ever see a girl with 38HH naturals like her? XL Girls are treasures to the world and the Brotherhood realized this fact long ago. JigglyBoobGuy summed up our feelings perfectly: I love pussy as much as the next man...but I obviously LOOOVE huge, gigantic, full tits MORE than the next man. Because I would rather beat my meat to her shaking those amazing tits than when she is fingering herself. And he_s absolutely right. 50% of the world_s population has a pussy, but we would guess that less than 1% of the population has tits that make them worthy of appearing in XL Girls. That is elite territory. Territory where only Mother Nature_s finest works of art are displayed for the enjoyment of the world_s boob connoisseurs.
    Model:
    Emilia Boshe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EmiliaBoshe_31283_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 947.17 MB
    Duration : 00:20:27

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403021308470b8

Description:
    A Breast Feast With Krystal Swift Krystal Swift. One of the top favorites at XLGirls and SCORELAND. A delightful, big-boobed beauty you can count on in every way. She_s a girl who believes in always keeping a positive outlook. This scene begins in bed with Krystal telling Stanley that she_s hungry and needs him to make some breakfast for her. Hungry yes, but not just for food. Krystal is hungry for a fat cock to suck on. Man-meat makes her hungry for more. While she_s impatiently waiting for Stanley to bring in a plate, Krystal rubs her great big tits. Stanley enters the bedroom with some goodies for Krystal and gives her a taste, but what she really wants is a good morning fuck. She swallows Stanley_s dick, savoring every inch. Stanley is hungry too. Hungry for Krystal_s big, soft tits to suck and fuck and her sweet, wet pussy to lick and fuck. They forget about food and give in to another craving. XLGirls: Krystal, you love sex and it shows on your face. What satisfies you the best? Krystal: I love everything about sex. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Krystal: When I have a boyfriend, then three times per day. XLGirls: Your favorite position? Krystal: It depends on who I_m with but I like the classic style when I_m on top or doggie.
    Model:
    Krystal Swift and Stanley Johnson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KrystalSwift_36600_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1621.48 MB
    Duration : 00:28:41

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303011507893

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    XLGirls Group Sex Parties What do Maria Moore, Samantha 38G,Sapphire, Cassie Blanca,Rose Valentina, Renee Ross, Selena Castro,Hillary Hooterz, Scarlett Rouge, Camelia Davis,Haydee Rodriguez,IvyDreams,Lovely Libra,Madi Jane and Peaches La Rue have in common? Besides being some of the horniest XLGirls to fuck and suck and drain the nuts of hung studs? They_ve all over-heated the screen in plumper pleasure party orgies, their big tits and ass-cheeks shaking and jiggling. They are sexual superwomen who share and share alike with guys or with each other.
    Model:
    Camelia Davis, Cassie Blanca, Haydee Rodriguez, Hillary Hooterz, Ivy Dreams, Lovely Libra, Madi Jane, Maria Moore, Peaches LaRue, Renee Ross, Rose Valentina, Samantha 38G, Sapphire, Scarlett Rouge, Selena Castro, Shugar, Wonder Tracy, J.T., and Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : XLGirlsGroupSexParties_36579_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2535.38 MB
    Duration : 00:46:50

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403021620467e1

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Home Alone &amp Horny If any girl knows how to work a camera, it_s Trinity Michaels. She_s a natural. She walks into our dimly lit room wearing a revealing red dress, flaunting some of the best cleavage you_ll ever see. She already has a naughty smile on her face, too. She knows there are men across the globe, cock in hand, who are excited to see her. Don_t I look pretty in my little red dress? Trinity asks, gazing into the camera. We think this is a rhetorical question, but we_re enthusiastically shouting YES into our screens right now. Honestly, Trinity looks pretty in just about anything she wears. But she_s as hot as an Arizona summer in this outfit. Her black hair sets perfectly against her fair skin. She_s the type of woman you notice across a ballroom and sprint across to in hopes of landing her number. She_s all that and then some. And because she_s home alone and horny, she_s all yours right now.
    Model:
    Trinity Michaels
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinityMichaels_31604_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 676.12 MB
    Duration : 00:12:04

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303233013151

Description:
    Nikki Smith: Your Curvy Living Doll Happy Nikki Smith is just chilling in bed and feeling cozy, tucked up in a comforter. You want to fuck her not tuck her in. You pull back the comforter and there before you is Nikki in a tiny tank top which barely contains her giant tits. She stands up so your can drink in her curvy, soft body. She spins around to show you her butt tucked in little panties. You feel her up, and pulling back her panties, take a peek at her pussy. Nikki unhooks her bra and out come her heavy, fully-loaded tits. Laughing, Nikki bounces up and down. She wants you to feel those amazing hangers. Taking off her panties, she gets back into bed and opens her legs. He bush is trimmed and ready for action. She rubs her clit and pussy curtains and rubs her tits some more. Then she turns around and gets on her hands and knees to show the rear view of her ass cheeks, honey-hole and butt portal. The giving type, Nikki has a surprise for you and reaches over to get an orange toy. She places it behind her and slides it deep into her asshole. What do you think as you watch her stick it in and out of her butt? How many girls do you know who will do that in front of you? She pulls it out and begins fingering her pussy while you replace the toy in her ass with your finger. Heated up, Nikki puts your rigid dick in her hungry mouth and sucks and tongues it good. Once it_s dripping wet from Nikki_s mouth juice, it_s time to hide the salami in her hills and then pump it hard into her pink love-tunnel. Fuck her firmly and make her cum, then you can pop while she sticks out her long tongue waiting for her cum feeding.
    Model:
    Nikki Smith and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkiSmith_28839_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1281.23 MB
    Duration : 00:23:59

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403030853213a2