Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Denise Davies Interview Her boobs have driven men mad. A woman built like a brick you-know-what, mamazon Denise Davies of Nottingham, England gets the 4th degree in this interview with TSG editors Dave and Elliot. With 5-inch areola and 20 pounds of natural tits, Denise has had few equals in the breast department. The two titty fanatics try various experiments in boobology with Denise as a willing subject. The interview concludes with Denise masturbating to orgasm. Denise is on the web at DeniseDavies.com. A lovely girl with a cheery personality, she was a good sport during this interview.
    Model:
    Denise Davies
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DeniseDavies_11247.wmv
    File Size : 287.68 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:45:11

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40229225404077

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Girlfriend Material _ adorable and sexy-cute, brunette bartender Harley Ann lowers her talented mouth on JMac_s junk as soon as they hit the bed. While Harley is sucking and licking, JMac is exploring her pussy and butthole and spanking her chubby cheeks. Ever the gentleman, he keeps her hair from falling and blocking the view of Harley_s pretty face. Harley_s blow job talent is high quality. She varies her speed from fast to slow, always in a worshipful way. She spits, gags and drools over his dick and licks it like a lollipop, occasionally staring into the lens. Harley tries to get as much shaft in her mouth as she can and spends a lot of time sucking JMac_s cock or being tit-fucked before he drives it home, squeezing every inch into her young pussy. It_s an epic fuck from a hot, luscious babe that XL Girls is happy to showcase. Harley Ann really has the goods and she delivers them. A big, thick dick satisfies me best, says Harley Ann, a girl made for squeezing and hugging. My favorite position is doggie. I love having my nipples played with and good oral. I try to have sex as often as possible. I always swallow cum. Prepare to lose a load over Harley Ann. JMac did, shooting a big load into her pretty mouth.
    Model:
    Harley Ann and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_30525_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1434.36 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:30

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301075822017

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Demora Avarice: Boob Greed Demora Avarice has brought a selection of bras to try on. She would like your opinion. So help a lady out. XLGirls: Let_s talk bras. Demora Avarice: I_m getting to the point where I need to get a custom bra. I can_t purchase anything that comes remotely close to fitting in stores where I live, so I have to buy them from stores in the UK. XLGirls: When you go out, do you dress to emphasize your breasts? Demora Avarice: That largely depends on the situation. I have a family, so I often dress conservatively. When it_s just me and my husband, I tend to emphasize them. XLGirls: Do you get a lot of attention because of your body? Demora Avarice: I don_t get to see the wow looks as much as my husband and our friends do, but apparently I get them quite a bit. XLGirls: What do you like to do with your husband, besides having sex? Demora Avarice: I_m a simple gal. I love waterfalls and the beach. I love to read. I love going to amusement parks, especially Disney World, with my family. I_m a simple girl with huge boobs. XLGirls: Then he_s a lucky man. What_s your favorite sexual position? Demora Avarice: I like it from behind.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DemoraAvarice_36810_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1179.55 MB
    Duration : 00:25:44

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403010831323f9

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Anna Katz: Titty Titty Bang Bang Anna Katz_s huge breasts bang your eyes. That may sound unusual but it_s true. Anna_s tits like to bang male eyes. When she takes off her top, her nipples bang your eyes. Her tits also open all doors. She_s been driving XLGirls members crazy with the heat since she debuted. Pretty Anna walks down the staircase to welcome you. You_re back home and having a snack and a drink but you_re not going to finish it. Anna has other ideas. She watches your every move with sexy eyes and a lusty smile on her lips. It_s easy for Anna to seduce you. She enjoys her power. When she leans over the table, her massive breasts fall out of her low-cut dress. You reach out to touch her nipples. They feel so soft and heavy. You claim to be tired and beg off. This is just a tease and denial game. Anna_s not the type to take no for an answer and you know it. She walks up the stairs and returns, trading in her dress for a sexy leopard two-piece. Anna wants cock in her mouth and wedged between her boobs and she_s going to get what she wants. Anna kneels on the floor in front of your chair, her tits for the taking, there for your enjoyment. She unzips the front of her halter top and her spectacular boobs fill the screen. Leaning forward, Anna sucks on your bloated balls and cock. She makes licking and lip-smacking sounds. She stares into your eyes as she goes all the way down on your shaft, making it disappear in her throat. You very thoughtfully lift up one massive breast, and then the other so she can self-suck her nipples. Anna goes back to sucking your dick and teases you with her eyes. She wedges your cock between her deep cleavage so she can give you a blow job while she_s tit-banging you. It_s an awesome sight. Anna sucks and tit-fucks, sucks and tit-fucks, and strokes and jacks your dick in one of the all-time greatest, bustiest titty titty bang bangs ever. Anna won_t stop until she_s completely drained you of your precious bodily fluids. Now you_re both satisfied.
    Model:
    Anna Katz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaKatz_36898_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2510.56 MB
    Duration : 00:43:22

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403011519513f4

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Suki Ski Finds Her Happy Seat Suki Ski is an energizer. She charges up the base at XLGirls. All of her rare appearances at XLGirls are a smash. As we_ve noted before, There_s a shyness about Suki Ski (pronounced Sky) that adds to her already powerful sex appeal. We could repeat endlessly how great she is. In this scene, Suki shows some of her moves and her big boobs in motion. She_s a dancer and her favorite styles are hip-hop, jazz and lyrical (a combination of jazz and ballet). She also studies yoga. You_ve seen some of her yoga positions in another video. For fun, and when she has a chance, Suki loves to go out to eat and walk around the city. At heart, she_s a down-home girl and that adds to her appeal.
    Model:
    Suki Ski
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SukiSki_36751_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 433.94 MB
    Duration : 00:12:27

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403011407225b8

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Laura Tithapia: Top Buster The word tit is in Laura Tithapia_s name. There is truth in advertising. Laura listed some of the things she does to make a guy happy and satisfied. I wear sexy clothes for him, like some of the clothing in this video. I tell him that he is special. I massage his entire body before we have sex. I have sex with him in new positions to keep him interested and horny. Laura also told us what pleases her, besides a big dick. I like a man who brings me flowers, treats me to fine dinners, pays a lot of attention to me and gives me compliments. The best thing a man ever said to me was that I am a goddess. The worst was that I am too big.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37107_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1108.69 MB
    Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40228104623c30

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    A Goddess Called Mer Each scene is more proof of the greatness of this supergirl called Mer. From head to toe, Mer is pleasing perfection, a voluptuous goddess. It was our lucky day when Mer made the decision to bare all. In this scene, Mer picks a balcony as the stage on which to wear a strapless dress and get steamy for XLGirls. The lovely and super-sexy redhead could sit and read the newspaper at her breakfast table and still get us sweating. XLGirls: Do you practice any sports? Mer: I love to skate. I workout three days a week. Sometimes I watch football. My favorite team is Juventus from Italy. I want to go skydiving one day. XLGirls: We would love to watch you skate. What kind of bras do you prefer? Mer: They have to be special. I need stores that sell large sizes, bras that can support my heavy breasts. I like to wear bralettes. XLGirls: What do you wear on an average day or night? Mer: I always wear clothes with low-cut necklines so that my breasts attract attention.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mer_36909_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 944.21 MB
    Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301140321213

Description:
    Uploading Into Angel Lovely and busty Angel DeLuca is at the university computer lab working on her assignment. She_s a no-nonsense student, prim and proper. At the next station, JMac is busy too. Looking at naked girls on SCORELAND. That_s a big no at this lab. He also can_t help but notice the many inches of cleavage nestled in Angel_s blouse. Angel is getting annoyed at his staring and what he has on his screen and tells him he_s not allowed to log into adult sites. JMac counters by accusing her of looking at it too, which only annoys Angel more. They bicker for a while then he makes a play for her, rubbing her big jugs and sticking his fingers in her mouth. Angel knows she shouldn_t be getting down and dirty on school property and they might get caught but she can_t help herself. Sometimes the hottest sex is the sex that a girl and a guy should not be having. Angel and JMac turn the computer lab into a fantastic fuck room. Every which way sex is the name of the game, from pile driving to girl on top, with lots of attention paid to Angel_s heavy hooters and sweet cock-sucking lips. The well-endowed young student is not going to get any class work done today.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeluca_32664_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1291.99 MB
    Duration : 00:23:07

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...402291053538d3

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Arianna: _ Pure Woman It_s very difficult finding bras that fit, said Arianna Sinn. My boobs are so big, and they seem to get bigger and bigger every year. I usually buy bras when I go on vacation in other countries, but when I am home, no. It is very difficult. I like to wear a bra when I go out, but when I am home, no. I like to let my boobs loose sometimes. I like to feel my boobs bouncing, and sometimes I will reach down and play with them. Everybody in my family wonders why I have such big breasts. I do not know, but I am happy that I have them. I love them It was very surprising because I started developing before all the other girls in school, and I developed very fast. The boys liked it, of course.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaSinn_26510_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1066.25 MB
    Duration : 00:18:19

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4022912234740a

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Caught In Her Net You_re making me dress up in these kinky clothes, Trinety said. I_m not sure if I like it or not. Trinety likes to tease. Which is one of the things we_ve always liked about her. Her playful sex appeal, love of fucking and 38GG tatas are some of the other reasons. You can pretty much see everything with what I_m wearing, Trinety continues to tease. Do you like it? I guess I_ll be a naughty girl today. Busty, curvy, naughty girls just happen to be our favorite kind. Trinety begins playing with and kissing her GG cups. Do you like when I play with my titties? Trinety asks. She knows that we do, but girls like Trinety always have us begging for more. She takes a seat on the couch, pulls her panties to the side and begins stroking her pretty, plump pussy. Do you like my kitty? she asks as she diddles her clit. Trinety pulls out her favorite toy, a bunny vibrator, and places it on her pussy. Let_s see if I can hide it in my fat pussy lips, she says. When Trinety finally comes, she licks her juices off of her toy. I_m licking all the juices off so you can_t have any, she says. Like we said, she_s always been a little tease.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_31136_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1133.98 MB
    Duration : 00:19:21

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030116570341b