Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Miss White &amp Mr. Black Harmony White hooks up with Jax Black in this XL Girls bang-a-thon. Jax was my first on-camera interracial. But I have had a few interracial experiences before that, said Harmony. It was pretty fun. We had a great connection. XL Girls: Harmony, do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Harmony: I love it. I_m usually the girl that picks those sex hotels with mirrors on the ceiling, walls and even the floor XL Girls: So you like to talk dirty in bed? Harmony: Love it But it better be the only time I_m called a slut, cunt or nasty bitch XL Girls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Harmony: To be invisible so I can grab cocks and touch asses and titties.
    Model:
    Harmony White and Jax Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarmonyWhite_32451_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1201.56 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:20

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40228131548736

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Taste the Tits of Laura Tithapia We asked Laura Tithapia to bring what she thinks is one of her sexiest outfits to this photo shoot. She picked out a hot pink dress that zips in the front and a pink bra and panties set. Why this outfit? She said she likes how it feels and that it lets her show a lot of tit flesh. Before this, I didn_t do anything I really liked, Laura said. I didn_t have a job I enjoyed. I would go to work and count the minutes until I could go home. Every day was the same and I would repeat my work until the weekend. I was so bored But now every day is different. I get to pose for pictures and make videos, show my body and get pleasure from that, have sex with new guys and make good money working with professional photographers. Voluptuous and SCORE editor Dave says that Laura has the Czech gene, which gives her a boiling-hot sex drive and a craving to be watched when she fondles her big tits and ass or gets fucked on-camera.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37945_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1189.29 MB
    Duration : 00:20:38

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40228144925a86

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Horny Plumpers Sadie Brook remembers how she started. There was a pop-up ad on the Internet that said Models Wanted and I thought, I have some pictures to send. I wonder what kind of feedback I_ll get. So I emailed the pictures. But it took a long time to get me to XL Girls because I was hesitant. I was like, I wanna do it, but then again, I don_t want to feel like I did something I shouldn_t have done. So I talked to some of my closer family members and said, _There_s something I_m thinking about doing. Would you have a problem with it?_ And they didn_t.
    Model:
    Sadie Brooks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SadieBrook_13043.wmv
    File Size : 332.04 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:22:51

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403010522402da

Description:
    XL Theater Welcome to the Big Girls PeepShow Club, where impossibly stacked girls put on private video peekshows for you. The bra-buster for this session is Karen Udders, a girl with tits so big, she could smother you with her massive mounds of quivering tit-flesh. Tits so huge, she can easily lift each breast to her mouth and suck on the pointy nip Sit back and let Karen entertain you. She gets off on you getting off on her.
    Model:
    Karen Udders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarenUdders_18286.wmv
    File Size : 216.02 MB
    Duration : 00:14:52

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301053805db3

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Cock Daddy For A Big Titty Kitty Your friendly neighborhood editors are great fans of girls staring at the camera with a cock in their mouths. Kitty Lee does this instinctively. We knew from the start that she would not disappoint us with quality and quantity fuckin_. We look back at Kitty Lee in this horny video from the XL Archive. When we asked Kitty the best way she can make a man feel good, she said Suck his dick. All guys like a blow job and I like giving one. When it comes to fucking her jugs, Kitty said It_s really sexy when their cock is coming through between my tits and I can get it in my mouth, too. I like that, but sometimes a guy will get a little too excited and fuck too hard and be banging the head of his cock against my lips. That_s actually kind of a turn-on... My pussy lips are very sensitive and it feels great when a guy, or a girl, is eating my pussy and sucks on the lips and kind of nibbles on them, chews on them very gently. That does feel great. Then if they put a finger or two inside my pussy and massage my G-spot at the same time, look out. I_m on the express train to an orgasm
    Model:
    Kitty Lee and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyLee_21734_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1084.77 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:36

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4022814065972b

Description:
    Anna Katz: Slippery Nipples Curly-haired cutie Anna Katz looks good wearing eyeglasses. She_s wearing a black dress that zips in the front for easy and fast removal. Underneath, classic underwear adorns her thick and sexy body. Bra, garters and stockings (but no panties) are revealed when she unzips. Anna slaps, claps and rubs her massive breasts for a nice amount of time and makes them shine with clear lube. Reaching over to pick up her gigantic pink dildo, Anna lubes up the tip and thrusts it in and out, over and over, moaning with pleasure until the Russian goddess breathlessly orgasms. Anna usually masturbates with her fingers but sometimes, like now, she prefers to use a dildo. She calls one of them Johnny. Anna loves to read comments about herself and her scenes. She says it energizes her.
    Model:
    Anna Katz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaKatz_36696_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 997.82 MB
    Duration : 00:17:40

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301104438751

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Mia Lopez: Her Morning Ritual Mia Lopez wakes up after a night of refreshing sleep, ready to start her day. But first, she needs to get something off her chest...her red teddy. She_s had a few horny dreams during the night and her skin is hot. Mia takes some deep breaths to energize her fleshy, thick body and shake off the sleepiness. Her big tits tremble as she breathes. She gives her pussy a hand and spanks away to enjoy a fast orgasm. Before she goes to the bathroom for her morning shower, Mia does her breast and ass exercises. Mia prepares her thick body for that spray of cool water in her glass-lined shower. She soaps herself down and bounces her big titties under the shower head. Mia keeps a fuck toy in her shower. A toy with a suction cup she can stick onto the glass. Mia has it ready for those times when she gets the urge to jill off. This morning is one of those times.
    Model:
    Mia Lopez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaLopez_36495_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1233.25 MB
    Duration : 00:21:37

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030110074846e

Description:
    Zuzanna_a Anal Rampage Part 2 The film_s director Heinrich Pipper told the world press, Zuzanna has an anal compulsion of a magnitude I have never known. She demanded that her arschloch be filled with der schwanz as much as possible. She wants it more in her anus than her puderdose I could not argue with her as she is a willful young woman and determined in her ways.
    Model:
    Sylvania and Zuzanna
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Zuzanna_7066_02.wmv
    File Size : 394.02 MB
    Duration : 00:24:59

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40229234001cc5

Description:
    Paola Zaguna: Nude On The Rocks Paola Zaguna found a secluded spot outdoors where she could be nature woman and take off her clothing without any peepers around to spy on her. With her trusty dildo in hand, Paola masturbates and plays with her huge tits on the rocks, both near the water and in the water. XLGirls gives major props to Paola for finding this secret location and adding a lot of heat to the local scenery. XLGirls: How do you find bras that fit those very big boobs? Paola Zaguna: It_s a bit difficult but I have to buy off the rack. XLGirls: When you go out, how do you dress? Paola Zaguna: I like to show a lot of cleavage and I like very short skirts. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Paola Zaguna: I wear a bra to go out. When I_m in my house I don_t. XLGirls: So, when you leave your house, you... Paola Zaguna: I get a lot of attention. I feel lucky to have my big breasts.
    Model:
    Paola Zaguna
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaolaZaguna_36566_360p.mp4
    File Size : 184.79 MB
    Resolution : 710x360
    Duration : 00:21:29

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2948169e3da18

Description:
    Sapphire And Samantha Giant Breast Alert Here_s incredible tit power with the warp-force of maximum boobage USA meets UK when Sapphire and Samantha Saunders hook up in the dressing room of our headquarters as they get ready for a day of modeling fun. Even the make-up artist gets in on the act. Samantha used to model as Gillian in the _90s. These days, she_s the lucky recipient of a massive chestal expansion. The video ends with Sapphire posing.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders and Sapphire
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaAndSapphire_14886.wmv
    File Size : 51.76 MB
    Duration : 00:14:37

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403010048065e0