Africancasting.com- Innocent Babe Vicky Gets Her Asshole DESTROYED

Description:
Skinny babe vicky came in a little too eager to get the job. She was cute, mouthy and though she pretended not to, I think she already knew how our castings go.

I_m pretty sure it was actually her PLAN to pretend to want the job so she could have a nice cock to ride and go home again. And to be honest, I don_t really know how to feel about that. It_s like she_s playing me instead of the other way around.

But as things turned out, she still got the worst end of the deal. Her tight little asshole was no match for my brutally big cock. So I completely tore it apart, fucking her so hard she was yelling out that she hated me. The only thing that could distract her from the pain was the aftertaste of warm white man cum and a lack of job opportunities.

Did I go a little too far with her? I don_t know. Don_t get me wrong. I love and respect all these women while I_m ripping apart their pussies and making them choke on my dick. But don_t try to play me, or I_ll make you work a little harder

And it turns out Vicky agrees... In fact, we already received an email that she wants more work. You and your asshole are welcome any day, Vicky -)
Model:
Vicky
Studio:
Africancasting.com
Info:
File Name : 5c65dfde99771-218-5-18-ac-vicky-dm-192x18-5m_1080.mp4
File Size : 1434.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:55:30

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/76987be64846f