Africancasting.com- Shy Girl Kyte Gets Her Ass Ripped Apart

Description:
Hey, guys Check out this video I just finished. A girl named Kyte showed up to one of my invasive casting calls for models. She was referred by another girl that I fucked six ways from Sunday a few days prior. That_s not always a good thing, but in this case, her friend was a freak and gave a stellar recommendation. So little Kyte came prepared. At least to an extent.

I immediately took charge when I noticed she was shy. I took control over her will and her tight body.

Do you think shy girls like this do anal? There was only one way to find out, by asking her even though I could see by the elasticity of her asshole she had been fucked in the ass before.

Of course, she said no, and I called her on it. Let_s just say that karma is a bitch and after digging out the rest of her ass with my schlong, we had to cut the scene for some asshole maintenance

As you know, I_m not one to give up easily. I continued to knock the bottom out of her ass, got some killer head and tried to make you proud with the cumshot.

I_d like to think I make the best out of a shitty situation. You be the judge
Model:
Kyte
Studio:
Africancasting.com
Info:
File Name : 5bee52bf06ef9-214-6-17-kyte-ac-re-co-dm-192x18-6m_1080.mp4
File Size : 555.72 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:52

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/41fbe744930be