Africancasting.com- Tina Takes Her First Tiny Steps Towards Big Life Goals

Description:
Today_s applicant, Tina, was a long-legged young woman with the perfect body for modeling (which I wasn_t going to tell her of course).

During the interview, she struck me as a smart girl who dreams big and is serious about her career. She had great humor and personality too. I love that more and more women like this are signing up through our ads lately. I_d almost think it means we_re gaining a good reputation in the modeling world haha.

At first she was a bit shy about taking her clothes off, but when we continued the invterview naked, she was actually very comfortable.

Because she seemed so motivated, ambitious and determined,
I fed her some bullshit story about Milan, Rome, Venice and high fashion. And she ate it as quickly as she was about to suck my cock.

Rationally accepting a good fucking in exchange for a fake shot at a good career, she sucked like a true pleaser. I_m sure she had prepared for opportunities like this. And let me tell you, this girl truly had one of sweetest, wettest pussies I_ve fucked in my entire career as well. It felt even better from behind. In the end I fucked her beautiful face until she took my cumshot like a pro.

I know it won_t be through me, Tina , but with that attitude and pussy,
I_m sure you_ll make it very far in the modeling world
Model:
Tina
Studio:
Africancasting.com
Info:
File Name : 5d3db6f388c28-19313-ac-tina-192x18-5m-29fps_1080.mp4
File Size : 1507.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:51:14

Download K2S VIDEO: