Realtampaswingers.com- Soap N Stroke

Description:
A few weeks ago we were over at Dee and Mark_s house getting some sun and just relaxing in their backyard. Dee and I cooled each other off with the hose a few times, as you will notice by my hair in the photos and videos..... Anyway, her naughty neighbor Vic showed up and we got to talking about how much we all love masturbating. Me being the cum lover that I am, was very interested in knowing what the guy_s favorite way of jerking themselves off was? We discussed different types of lubes and various hand techniques and I started to get hot I just love jerking guys off because I love seeing the cum squirt out of the head of their cocks I mentioned that my favorite way to jerk a guy off was to soap up their shafts until they were nice and hard and slippery. This was I can twist my wrist and hand at the head of their cocks which drives the guys crazy. I think Vic was staring to get a hard on so he volunteered his cock for me to try my technique on....so I started soaping him up and of course talking dirty His cock became nice and hard and it slid easily through my hands as I moved my hands quickly up and down his meat shaft. His cock continued to grow but now I was getting horny so I made him fuck me for a while so that I could feel his big hard on in my pussy. By now, Dee and Mark were also getting turned on and we were all hot...literally. So we decided to all move out to their outdoor shower so that everyone could get soaped up. It wasn_t long before Dee and I both had a face full of cum Enjoy the photos and let me know your favorite way of how you like to stroke that cock of yours
Model:
Double Dee, Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : soap-n-stroke_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 271.63 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6326eaf6e175c