Realtampaswingers.com- February 2010 - Morning Glory Hardon Threesome

Description:
This is a new adventure called Morning Glory. Now, I think we all know what that is, and I just love them There is nothing like morning sex....however, in this adventure it was more like afternoon sex... It was another big party night at Dee and Mark_s house so a bunch of us slept over. Well, the next afternoon we noticed that a friend of ours, and member, had not gotten up yet. I decided that I had better go and check on him and make sure that everything was okay. Well, it was He had a nice, big morning glory sticking out of his boxer shorts Well, I couldn_t let that nice cock go to waste, so of course I starting rubbing it and then sucking it. The next thing you know Dee comes into the room....she was also wondering if everything was okay It wasn_t long before she was in the bed with us too, helping me suck him off. That was not satisfying either one of us enough....we wanted to get fucked Dee jumped on top first, and then it was my turn. While I was busy getting fucked by his big cock, Dee was busy with herself and her vibrating Hitachi OMG....this toy is awesome and I wanted some too She put it on my clit and it wasn_t long before I was coming so hard I pushed his cock right out of my pussy.... Wow....that was good and I wanted some more, so Dee and I switched places. She got on her hands and knees, so I could watch her pussy get all stretched out with his dick going in and out, and I laid back and got myself off a few more times with the vibrating Hitachi At this point Dee and I were both very satisfied, so we decided that maybe we should stop being so selfish and go back to focusing on our member.... He was just as excited as we were and it only took a few more sucks up and down his shaft, until he exploded his juices right into my mouth. What a perfect ending and we all had big smiles on our faces See what happens when that morning glory pops up?? Enjoy
Model:
Double Dee, Marcus Hicks, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : morning-glory_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 179.78 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:28

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b86bc1477cc6a