Realtampaswingers.com- Trading White Pussy

Description:
This adventure I am calling, Trading White Pussy.....and wait until you see these black boys in action These guys just couldn_t get enough Dee and I invited four of our fun black members over for a shoot one evening Well, they were so excited to be there, and very excited of thought of getting such good looking white pussy, that there was no time to waste So we jumped right onto the bed and got the action started. Well, the funny thing was, and you will see it more in the videos, was that I think they were thinking that Dee and I might change our mind_s and that they weren_t going to get any at all, cause they were literally running around the bed trying to get it all The guys were quickly switching places between Dee and I I couldn_t remember who I had sucked and who I had fucked cause they were moving so fast between us....it was actually comical Each guy made at least one round between the two of us, and that included getting sucked and fucked by both of us Some guys even were able to make it twice around, with everyone dumping huge loads on us both along the way I was dizzy for two reasons after this hot adventure Wow Enjoy the photos and make sure you check out the quick moving videos I am sure you will be dizzy too after watching them
Model:
Double Dee, Edwin Vasquez, Joel Henry, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : twp_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 277.52 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:22:20

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d788b685e5780