Realtampaswingers.com- February 2010 - Headache Relief

Description:
I want to thank you all again, for all of your nice e-mails wishing me well when I was struggling with those bad migraine heads that would last for days.... I am still getting them, although nowhere near as bad, but I think I have found a way to help relieved them a bit I get my new Hitachi vibrator out that Dee and Mark gave me for Christmas and go to town on myself having multiple orgasms...which is very easy with this magic wand I was actually Dee_s recommendation, thinking that the blood flow to the brain would increase and maybe take away my headache. Well, you don_t have to convince me twice I got my Hitachi out and went to town right on their chase lounge in the middle of their living room...and you know what...I think it did help Dee grabbed the still camera and Mark got his video camera out and started filming. I didn_t care, I was ready for a couple of intense orgasms Anything to help with medical research, right??.... No joke guys...you have to get one of these for your partner She will love you, and it, forever You also have to get the purple attachment that goes with it. We call it the gonzo nose It fits right over the head of the vibrator and gives you some internal stimulation as well as the top of it vibrating your whole clit area, both at the same time WOW, is all I can say Watch me masturbate myself with it and see how intense my orgasms areEnjoy the photos, (just look at my facial expressions), and don_t forget to check out the videos, where I kinda_ give you a play by play description on just how great it feels If you are interested in finding out more about the Hitachi vibrator, e-mail me and I will be happy to send you the info... Oh, and my headache you ask.....it did go away....
Model:
Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : headache-relief_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 145.07 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:40

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b6301243f5506