Realtampaswingers.com- Dogging In A Public Park

Description:
When Dee and I wanted to venture out to the local, public park we had no idea what we would find. What we found was a group of horny guys sitting in their cars in the parking lot These guys were very happy to see us pull up, and gave us big smiles as we exited the car in our tight little dresses that showcased our round tits and hard nipples. We both explain that we were happy to see them as we slowly ran our hands over each other, giving each other soft kisses, as we told the guys that we have never been Dogging before. These guys were ready to go as they started rubbing their growing cocks. The next thing you know we are both naked and on our knees right in the middle of the park, dogging like the _ we are The guys took turns dogging us right in our pie holes until they were rock hard for our slut pussies

Dee never turns down a hard cock and she was not going to waste any of these hard dicks as she bent over the car trunk and spread her pussy lips I was gagging down dick as Dee_s fuck hole gushed with the excitement of being out in the open and the possibility of getting caught. It was not long before my little tight, juicy cunt was being dogged deep and hard as my boobs pressed against the car trunk. The dogging _ that we are, fucked all over the park Now we wanted some ball juicy and the guys were only too happy to use Dee and I like cum _. They sprayed their jizz, and spooged both of our faces until all of their balls were drained. Of course, we did not miss a beat, and when they were all finished, we just got up, grabbed our clothes and jump into the car with sticky faces and all, and said thank you for a great dogging afternoon in the public park
Model:
Double Dee, Kirk Thompson, Marion Lopez, Morris Gonzales, Perry Jackson, Sergio White, Seth Lee, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : DoggingInThePark_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 348.96 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:28:05

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/96fa10d1da5d1