- A Forced Practice Run

Description:
This adventure is kind of a practice run. Well, I_m not sure how much practice I need when it involves using my Hitachi, but maybe with the props that were involved I could use a little. A member of mine was in town and he is very talented with ropes. Not only is he a master at knot tying....he also makes his own ropes, which I was very impressed with... They were a lot softer and more flexible than the type of ropes that I have used in the past. We were practicing for a shoot which was going to take place the next day where he was going to suspend me from the ceiling with my Hitachi, but unfortunately we never got to do that shoot since or organizer got sick. Anyway, he laid me on the bed and got out his bag of tricks... It took him no time at all to get both of my legs and arms tied up. To tell you the truth, I was getting really turned on. His next trick was to see if I could stand him using the Hitachi on me while I was restrained. Hmmmm....I_m pretty sure it wasn_t going to be a problem....lol Once I heard that bussing noise, I was wet He forced me to take the high vibration one orgasm after the other until I was screaming for him to stop. He would only slow it down for a minute so I could catch my breath, and then the Hitachi was back on high again and I was forced to have another, and another, and another, and another orgasm Wow....it was incredible My pussy was bright red and swollen, but it felt very satisfied Once he decided that I would be good for the next day, he untied me quickly, but I was afraid to get up. My legs were quivering in pure ecstasy I am looking forward to meeting him again, so we can do that second shoot that got cancelled... I must admit, I like having someone else behind the controls, who tells you when you can start and can stop having your orgasms, so if you want to come to Tampa and have a practice run with me too, just e-mail me and let me know
Model:
Jerson Great, Tracy Lick
Studio:

Info:
File Name : ForcedRun_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 192.78 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:31

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ab5cd219ce272