Realtampaswingers.com- New Years Dildo Fuck

Description:
On New Year_s Day we stopped by Trisha_s house (from Trisha Swallows) to visit with her and her husband Tom. We enjoyed a few drinks and then decided to ring in the New Year with a hot dildo fuck Trisha got out her hytachi, and a few other of her big plastic toys, and we went to town. Being the nice guest that I am, I let her go first and helped her get off with the hytachi, which as you know from watching some of our other videos, it doesn_t take much.... I was now hot and ready and when she was finished I took that vibrator right out of her hand and slapped it right on my horny pussy... It didn_t take long for me to cum either, especially since she was fingering my wet hole Now it was time for the next toy, and Trisha picked out a big, black cock I lubed it up and slowly shoved it into her wet cunt, but I guess I wasn_t quick enough cause she took a hold of it and jammed the whole thing right up in there The dildo actually vibrated too, but she wanted more, she wanted the hytachi at the same time Her face says it all...she was very satisfied, and wait until you hear her cum in the videos as I talk dirty to her As I take the cum saturated dildo out of her cunt, her pussy hole was stretched wide open It looked hot, and of course I had to show her gaping hole off to the cameras for you to see too
Model:
Tracy Lick, Trisha Swallows
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : nydf_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 294.51 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:23:42

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4547fad2b1118