Realtampaswingers.com- January 2010 - After Work Release

Description:
This week I have a new adventure for you called....After Work Release Now I know we all could use that I had a cute, young member, e-mail me and ask if I could stop over one day after work and see him. He lives close to me so I said, sure. When I got there, the door was open and he told me to come on in. I guess he was excited, in more ways than one, that I was coming over because he was already stroking his cock on the couch He said he had a tough day at work and could really use a little stress release Not a problem I told him....I could use a little stress reliever myself and what a better way to relax than jerking off a big, young cock His cock was a handful and it was nice and hard I lubed him up and started gliding my hands up and down his big shaft and I could feel it growing even more right between my hands I was getting excited now and I was dying to have his large dick in my mouth So on my knees I got and I took his large meat shaft down my throat It wasn_t long after that, that he exploded his cum juices in my mouth and all over my glasses. I had to smile the next morning in my office when I went to put my glasses on.....I guess I had forgotten to clean them off
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : work-release_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 155.16 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:12:29

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8ba373b89c679