Realtampaswingers.com- Bathroom Blowjob

Description:
Okay, ya know how when you_re out and having a few beers at your favorite bar and then all of a sudden that urge to pee hits ya?? Well, that_s what happened to me the other day... We were all out one crazy afternoon, Dee, Mark, Bill and I and all of a sudden I really had to go It was a new bar that we were trying out so I wasn_t quite sure where the restrooms were. I stumbled around searching for the ladies room and needless to say I couldn_t find it I saw the men_s room though and thought that that would have to do So, I poked my head in and luckily it was not occupied, so in I went OMG, at this point I really had to go bad, so I lifted up my leg and peed right in the urinal. Just as I was finishing up a guy came in and was very surprised to see a woman in the men_s room. I was asking myself how I was going to explain this one?? He was all set to tell the bartender, and I really didn_t want to get kicked out, so I came up with an offer that he just couldn_t refuse Hmmm, now I wonder what that could be? Well, I guess you will just have to check out the photos and videos and see for yourself....
Model:
Leroy Hunter, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : bathroom-bj_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 161.06 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:12:57

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fb80d59d1313b