Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar

Description:
This week we had an interesting experience.. We went over to enjoy one of the local resorts here in town on Tuesday (the weather was perfect, 75 degrees, not a cloud in the sky) We got to our room and I told Hubby I wanted to go out on the deck to look at the pool. He follows me out with the camera, and takes a couple of snaps. No problem so far Then he asks if i want to take my shorts off and take a couple of pics. After looking around at the pool I said sure. There was no one swimming so I thought what the hell.. So I take my shorts off and my panties and walked over to the wall. We took a few pics of me facing the camera and a few ass shots. Very fun. Then, I went over and sat in the chair so that he could do a couple of pussy shots (as he calles them) After a couple of minutes of that, I look up and here_s this guy standing at the fence just leaning over and relaxed looking at us, as if he_s watching a lawndarts game or something I practically jumped out of my shirt Hubby said to the guy, Oh hell, we_re sorry, we didn_t think anyone was around. The guys says Hey I_m not complaining, don_t stop on account of me. Well, I was so embarrassed I got up and walked inside (which was awkward as my panties and shorts were across the table from me and I had to walk in front of the guy with my bush hanging out) Anyway, Hubby ends up talking to this guy for awhile and coincidentally he once was a member of the website He said he thought he recognized me when we were in the lobby checking in, then when I came out on the patio he could tell for sure because of my boobs. He was actually a very sweet older gentleman, but talk about giving me a startle Actually when we got in and started getting down and dirty I was as HORNY as hell that this guy was watching my pussy as we were taking pics.. I think Hubby felt the same way as he really pounded his cock into me while we were fucking Sometimes I get into a nasty mood and want a little bit of ass play, which I did. Not something I normally do on camera, but hey, I was HORNY Hubby ate me to an orgasm to start the fun, then fucked me for awhile off camera before we got into it. I knew he was hopped us as well, and his cock went off like a firecracker, what a big load Maybe we_ll have to start paying guys to watch, that was kinda fun.. Enjoy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : novfun01.mp4
File Size : 57.15 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: