Page 5 of 21 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Mongerinasia.com- Barely Legal Teeny Bopper Gets Inseminated On Spycam

Mongerinasia.com- Barely Legal Teeny Bopper Gets Inseminated On Spycam

Description:
    I met beautiful teen Lily at a mall in Angeles City. She was originally from Cebu City, but recently moved to Angeles for work. She was hanging around outside SM Mall looking for customers, and I was happy to oblige. For the cost of a meal at a fast-food restaurant, I could have this slim, pretty whore slobbering all over my big cock and then impregnate her? Fuck yeah I love the Philippines.

When we were back at my hotel room, she immediately started doing her job. She took my giant tool into her pretty mouth slowly and reverently, as if it was the most sacred thing in the world to her. Then I pulled her skinny frame on top of me and started lowering her onto my throbbing wood. She asked me if I wanted to use a condom and I said no way. She didn_t protest at all, and allowed it to slide right in.

I was surprised at how tight she was Most whores I bang are pretty loose and used up, even the younger ones, but Lily was tight as a glove. I could barely fit my cock in more than halfway, but it felt so nice
    After fucking Lily in a few different positions, I decided it was finally time to make this whore a mommy. I turned her around doggystyle and unleashed a torrent of sperm into her receptive womb. As the sperm slowly dripped out, she smiled and thanked me for giving her such a valuable, life-changing gift. No problem sweetienow get the fuck out of my hotel room.
    Model:
    Lily
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 007_lily.mp4
    File Size : 575.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:58

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b0116b9a781e2

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Teen Hooker Fondled, Fucked, and Fertilized

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Teen Hooker Fondled, Fucked, and Fertilized

Description:
    I had met cute little teeny-bopper Jessica a few months ago at one of Angeles Citys Perimeter Bars. She was barely 18 years old and starstruck by the amount of foreign guys she could suddenly meet in her new occupation. When I see a girl whos new to the industry, my monger instincts take over and I always try to be the first one to fuckbreed them. I barfined her, took her back to my hotel, and blasted her pussy full of semen all on hidden camera.

Turns out little Jessica was not ovulating that day and she was so disappointed I didnt knock her up. So we kept in touch and tried to find a day when she was fertile and my own breeding schedule was clear, and lo and behold, our stars finally aligned.

Jessica didnt know I filmed her previously, so when I told her I wanted to film our breeding session she was hesitant. But I insisted we film it, or else I wasnt going to give her my life-giving western semen, so she finally relented and agreed. Just gotta be persistent with these silly teenagers sometimes, hehehe.

I made the little whore shower and shave her pussy for me so that my 9-inch cock would have a clean, sanitary hole to enter, and then it was time for a nice slow blowjob. Jessica was new to the industry, but she was learning quickly, and she got me rock hard in no time.

It was finally time for insemination, so I had the little teen ride me on the couch before fucking her missionary and doggystyle. Her cute little bubblebutt sticking up in the air was just too much for me and I felt my balls clench as wave after wave of hot, milky jizz flooded her birth canal. I corked the little whore up and we waited while my boys did their job.

While waiting, I had Jessica keep her ass high in the air and her headshoulders low so that gravity would pull my seed deep into the nooks and crannies of her womb. When it was time to uncork her and unleash the sperm, it took a minute to finally seep out. But when it did, it was like a slow-moving eruption of white hot lava bubbling out from between her pussy lips. It dripped and dripped and dripped, bubbling like a wizards cauldron, and was really fucking sexy.

The cute little teen texted me a couple months later saying she hadnt received her period since our insemination session and she was so excited to be having my child. She was so thankful and I was happy to help. Nothing beats contributing teen pregnancy
    Model:
    Jessica
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 023-jessica.mp4
    File Size : 1479.06 MB
    Duration : 00:25:04

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/476b4fd967ad2

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Slim Filipina Gets Creampied at Job Interview

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Slim Filipina Gets Creampied at Job Interview

Description:
    This weeks Bangmaid, Precious, was a real gem. I just love interviewing girls like her. Cute, energetic, sexy, and eager to serve. She was SUPER tiny (49 and under 80 lbs) but dont let her small size fool you - she easily made up for it in sexual energy

Precious was desperate to get hired and eager to prove she was worthy of the job. I instructed the little whore to clean my house in a sexy maid outfit while I stroked my cock and ogled her tight, teen body. She just giggled when I pinched her ass or groped her tits, behaving in exactly the way I expect my maids to behave. When youre working for a foreign man and youre on the clock, your body becomes his property.

When Precious started blowing me, I was in heaven. She was such a good cocksucker and showed a true reverence to all 9 inches of my cock, licking it, stroking it, and sucking it deep into her empty, teeny-bopper mouth. I felt the urge to pump this little teen firecracker full of my jizz, and after fucking her in numerous positions, I flooded the young teens silky-smooth vagina with load after load of life giving sperm.

No question Im going to keep this sexy little maid around for a long time.
    Model:
    Precious
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 008_precious.mp4
    File Size : 1432.06 MB
    Duration : 00:32:07

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5e1cb9c6507cc

Mongerinasia.com- Rail-Thin 18 Year Old Gets Pounded By Giant Cock

Mongerinasia.com- Rail-Thin 18 Year Old Gets Pounded By Giant Cock

Description:
    I think I mentioned in a previous episode about how much I love spinners, but I often get concerned when breeding them. I mean, how can my giant western babies fit into these tiny, skinny teenagers without breaking them in half? For instance - Nicole:

Nicole wasnt the prettiest girl Id ever bred, but she had that spinner body that gets my 9-inch cock rock hard. I just love girls with tiny waists, and Nicoles was one of the tiniest Id seen in a long time. Nothing beats being able to wrap my large hands completely around their waists and bouncing them up and down on my cock like a rag doll or pumping their fresh little pussies from behind. So much fun

Nicole really wanted a western baby, so during our interview I made her strip down and show me her body. I need to visually inspect these girls before breeding them - almost like a veterinary inspection - to make sure they are healthy and will be good breeding vessels. Although I was immensely turned on by Nicoles super-thin waist and almost completely flat chest, I was concerned that a western baby from me would completely break this girl. But if she was willing to risk it, so was I

I fucked Nicole in every position I could think of. Its so much fun to pound super skinny girls like Nicole as each position makes you feel like a giant, like a king. I put Nicole on her back, missionary position, and watched with pleasure as each thrust of my giant cock made an outline in Nicoles taut tummy. I was almost hitting her ribcage Finally, I could tell the little whore couldnt take much more of the brutal pounding so I unloaded my sticky semen deep into her uterus and corked the little breeder up with one of my wine corks.

As I mentioned before, I wasnt sure if this pregnancy would be successful as Nicole was so tiny. But 8 months later, I was walking around SM Mall in Angeles City and I saw Nicole walking hand in hand with another western guy. She was still skinny as a rail except that her tummy had ballooned out and it looked like she had a giant watermelon stuffed under her tank top.

When she saw me she started blushing, covering her face with her hand and giggling, but trying to hide it from her boyfriend. Poor guy. He probably thought it was his baby incubating in Nicoles stretched out belly. Thats why you cant trust these bitches. EVER. But I just sat there and smiled, sipping my coffee at the coffee shop and scanning the mall for more fresh, fertile teens to breed. Life is good..
    Model:
    Nicole
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 015_nicole.mp4
    File Size : 2172.45 MB
    Duration : 00:36:48

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2c176dd08ee6d

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Teen Knocked Up By Well-Hung Foreigner

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Teen Knocked Up By Well-Hung Foreigner

Description:
    As much as I love spinners, nothing sends breeding signals better than a girl with a nice set of ripe, juicy udders popping out of her chest. It is a visual signal that the female will be able to adequately provide nourishment and sustenance to the mans progeny for months, or even years, into the future. And when this weeks breeder, Daisy, walked into my apartment one afternoon looking for foreign sperm, my eyes instantly gravitated to her two jiggling jugs that were hiding under her top.

Daisy was no supermodel, but since she had a nice set of naturally perky breasts, she kept my attention. I made the little teenager strip down for me and change into a sexy red outfit that would accentuate her massive melons. Then it was time for a veterinary exam whereupon I squeezed and fondled little Daisys milk-makers to test their quality. She just stood there completely still and smiled, allowing herself to be prodded and poked like a prized cow at a cattle auction. It was really hot.

I decided then and there that little Daisy was a flower just waiting to bloom, so I instructed the little calf to get me hard with a long, slow blowjob and facefuck. Then it was time for breeding. I fucked Daisys fresh teen pussy in numerous positions before finally unloading my bull semen into her bovine breeding hole. She smiled and giggled as I corked her pussy, fantasizing about my child growing in her belly. After 15 minutes, I uncorked my little teen calf and allowed the sperm to ooze out of her birth canal.

Daisy smiled and was so happy I decided to breed her. I told her no problem and to let me know if the pregnancy was successful. Sure enough, 3 months later she texted me telling me she was definitely pregnant with my child. She was so happy. And I was even happier knowing my baby is going to have some of the sweetest, healthiest milk to drink for many many months ahead.
    Model:
    Daisy
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 009_daisy.mp4
    File Size : 1359.03 MB
    Duration : 00:30:28

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b4c0860492291

Mongerinasia.com- Gorgeous Thai Stripper Shaves Pussy in Shower

Mongerinasia.com- Gorgeous Thai Stripper Shaves Pussy in Shower

Description:
    Sweet, sexy Som is an absolutely gorgeous gogo dancer that I barfined a few times over the past month. Although I filmed her previously, I really wanted to get a second hidden camera scene out of her. However, even though I had my camera set up and ready to roll, absent-minded Som placed her purse right in front of it blocking the view and I didnt even notice until after the fact. Dammit

When I realized the error I was pretty upset because it was gonna be such a great scene However, an extra 500 baht tip persuaded her to let me film her shave her pussy in the shower, and sometimes you just gotta take what you can get.

Fortunately, a woman as beautiful as Som can turn even a normally routine shower video into something exceptionally hot Enjoy
    Model:
    Som
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 019-som-var02.mp4
    File Size : 1205.97 MB
    Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/64e5a11e2e620

Mongerinasia.com- Boss Fills Sexy Teen Maids Pussy With Baby Gravy

Mongerinasia.com- Boss Fills Sexy Teen Maids Pussy With Baby Gravy

Description:
    Can you turn a ho into a housewife? Thats debatable. But can you turn a hooker into a Bangmaid? Sure, why not Sexy, slim Kiana definitely had experience in the hooker department. She was an experienced cocksucker and definitely knew how to sexually satisfy a male customer (as you guys may remember from a few months back when I secretly filmed the little whore on my spycam). But could she fulfil the other half of every females sacred duties? Could she cook, clean, and serve the dominant sex all while maintaining her feminine charms and sexual obligations? I was about to find out

I made Kiana change into a slutty French maid outfit and started her off sweeping the floors. I really dont know how well she swept as my eyes were glued to her perfectly round teenage bubblebutt shaking back and forth as she worked. Keeping the floors clean is important. But keeping my cock clean is even more important, so I didnt waste anymore time with the floors and directed the little hooker to show me how well she could suck my 9-inch western cock.

Kiana sucked dick like a pro, taking it deep into her throat and drooling all over the floor. When it was time to test out her pussy, she got into doggystyle position without hesitation, knowing that her sexy ass was her best asset and presenting it to me like a good maid.

As usual, banging Kiana was a blast I fucked her in numerous positions before finally deciding to unload into her in lazy-doggy position. I like this position as I feel like I can really get my sperm DEEP into the crevices of a womans birth canal.

When I stealthily creampied Kiana on hidden camera a few months ago, she was really upset and it was hilarious. This time, however, she seemed to stoically accept her fate as a foreigners cum bucket. She was about to fulfil her lifes destiny as a Bangmaid, and arguing or getting upset was counterproductive. Good girl Kiana, youre learning Now go make me a sandwich, Im gonna watch some TV.
    Model:
    Kiana
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 016_kiana.mp4
    File Size : 1899.02 MB
    Duration : 00:32:30

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/874b392755d2b

Mongerinasia.com- Seductive Thai Street Whore Gets Fucked and Filled with Semen

Mongerinasia.com- Seductive Thai Street Whore Gets Fucked and Filled with Semen

Description:
    So you guys might remember last month when I struck hidden-cam gold with sexy, slutty Som. She was a gogo dancer at a bar on Soi Diamond and lured me in with her pretty face and perfect, petite frame. Oftentimes the sexiest girls in these clubs are total starfish in bed, but not Som. She was a true nymphomaniac and just loved everything about cock: licking it, sucking it, and getting plowed by it. She was a true joy to fuck, and I got an amazing scene out of her on my strategically placed hidden spycams. I had to have more But would she let me film her with my regular camera? I had to try.

The following week I had Som come to my condo in the afternoons before her shift at the bar to serve my hungry, 9-inch cock. Every day I asked her if shed let me film her, but she kept denying me. Although she was a total nympho, she was shy. But after a little extra persuasion (money), I convinced the little whore to let me fuck her on camera. YES

As I mentioned before, Som was a blowjob master, taking all of my 9-inch cock deep down her throat. Sufficiently aroused, I plowed Soms perfectly smooth, shaved pussy with reckless abandon, finally delivering an explosive creampie deep into the depths of her womb. I wonder if shes on birth control? I hope not, because a woman like Som could surely deliver me a beautiful baby

Soms not that talkative but thats okay with me. Women dont need to talk or think too much. In fact, I may have a perfect job for the little whore. Can she lift a duster and sweep the floors? Stay tuned, hehe.
    Model:
    Som
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 016-som-var01.mp4
    File Size : 1739.27 MB
    Duration : 00:29:28

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/fd1a34cd55913

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy, Skinny Cowgirl Gets Porked and Corked

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy, Skinny Cowgirl Gets Porked and Corked

Description:
    As you guys might remember, I met this weekends breeder, Jezebel, at a Cowgirl themed bar in Angeles City a few months ago and captured our romantic rendezvous on hidden camera at my hotel. Her body was so tight and she was eager to breed, but the creampie I delivered into her unsuspecting pussy didnt fertilize her as she wasnt ovulating that day. Bummer

But no worries If at first you dont succeed, try, try again I of course kept in touch with Jezebel because a girl with a tight spinner body like hers is one you dont fuck only once. I was determined to breed her, so we kept in contact and set up a time for the next month when she was at maximum fertility in her cycle.

Jezebel arrived in street clothes so I made the little hooker change into something more appropriate for breeding - a slutty, sequined red bikini - and started my cattle examination. Goddam, this girls body was so tight You could seriously bounce a quarter of her ass a mile high. And although her tits were small and her hips were narrow, I was still optimistic that my future baby was going to be able to grow up healthy and strong inside her tiny tummy.

Jezebels blowjob skills were solid, and although she was a very small girl, she could adequately handle my 9-inch cock. Well.at least for a while. Like our previous trysts, after about 20 minutes the size of my cock definitely started to hurt her. Although the look of pain on a girls face while Im plowing into her pussy is definitely a turn-on, I decided to give the little breeder a break and unload into her unprotected womb after only 20 minutes of boom-boom. She is the future mother of my child after all. I dont want to irreparably damage her barely-legal breeding box before its even had a chance to pop out my kids
    Model:
    Jezebel
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 018-jezebel.mp4
    File Size : 1565.56 MB
    Duration : 00:26:45

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d646a8beb59f4

Mongerinasia.com- Busty Brainless Bangmaid Blows the Boss

Mongerinasia.com- Busty Brainless Bangmaid Blows the Boss

Description:
    I had arranged to interview this weeks Bangmaid based on some facebook photos she showed me. Classic mistake. She mustve sent me photos from years ago, because when 19-year-old Queenie showed up at my door, she definitely wasnt as attractive as her photos suggested. Just a little too chubby for my taste and not pretty enough.

Still, she had a nice set of fat, ripe udders hanging off her chest and I could tell from looking at her she knew how to deepthroat. So instead of canceling the interview, I decided to proceed and see what this well-endowed little porker could do.

I made Queenie change into a sexy maid outfit and told her to pop her juicy jugs out of the uniform and clean the house. As I groped her and squeezed her sweater meat, she didnt protest at all. She seemed resigned to her fate as a foreign mans servant, so she allowed herself to be prodded and poked with no complaints.

Normally, I would conclude an interview by dumping a load of sperm deep into the candidates cunt, but there was something about Queenies mouth that made me want to dump it there. I didnt even want to test out Queenies other holes - I just wanted to fuck her face. So for about half an hour I thrust my 9-inch cock in and out of Queenies mouth to see how much throat-fucking she could endure. I was pretty impressed She didnt gag or puke much at all

She did such a good job that I decided to reward the little whore with a nice fresh coat of warm sticky jizz all over her face. Dont worry honey, Im doing you a favor. You are not naturally very pretty, so youre going to need all the cosmetic help you can get. And my semen is great makeup for girls with your complexion.
    Model:
    Queenie
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 009_queenie.mp4
    File Size : 1348.88 MB
    Duration : 00:30:19

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/befc0e4299df8