Page 3 of 21 First 1234513 ... Last

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Asian Maid Lets Boss Impregnate Her

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Asian Maid Lets Boss Impregnate Her

Description:
    Finding good maid service in southeast Asia is actually harder than it looks. Sure, in terms of cooking and cleaning, these girls are a dime-a-dozen. But an extremely important aspect of being a good maid is to be sexually appealing at all times to the boss, and often the girls I interview just dont make the cut. Not pretty enough, not skinny enough, too old...the list goes on and on. Thats why when I do find a hidden gem who can be all of the above, I like to keep her around for a while.

Which brings me to Elisa: When this sexy 18-year-old teen stepped into my condo for a job interview, my heart (and dick) leapt in joy. Wow, so fucking cute She had a beautiful face, nice small teenage tits, and a perfect little pussy that was about as tight as they come. And every time Id ask her a question or give her instructions, shed cover her mouth and giggle in a coy, demure way and it turned me on immensely.

When I told Elisa she needed to strip down to the nude while she dusted the house, she was definitely shy at first. But she didnt protest as I stripped her bra and panties off, exposing her barely budding teen boobies and her perfect, silky-smooth pussy. She knew what this job was really about

As I watched the little whore walk around my condo in nothing but high heels, I was overwhelmed by the urge to impregnate this little breeder. So after she gave me a nice, long blowjob and I fucked her in multiple positions, I finally dumped my sticky load deep into Elisas perfect teen pussy. I let her know that she was hired and she thanked me profusely. No problem sweetie, now clean up this mess you made all over the floor
    Model:
    Elisa
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 005_elisa.mp4
    File Size : 1447.6 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:32:24

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2bab6ccff1634

Mongerinasia.com- Cute, Bubbly Filipina Teen Dreams of Getting Inseminated

Mongerinasia.com- Cute, Bubbly Filipina Teen Dreams of Getting Inseminated

Description:
    Kristine was a real gem. At 18 years old, she wasnt the hottest whore Id ever banged, and she was a little too chunky for my general taste. But she had such a cute face and pleasingfriendly personality that I decided to breed her anyway.

Kristine was dreaming of having a mixed-race baby and she wanted a baby girl so that her daughter would grow up to win beauty pageants. This common theme in Asia always makes me laugh. If the woman wants a boy, she wants it to grow up to be a doctor or a lawyer or an engineer. If she wants a girl, she wants it to be a beauty queen, or if shes really ambitious, a flight attendant. God, I love Asia so much.

So I decided I would do my good deed for the week and help little Kristine out. However, to make up for her slightly chubby tummy, I made sure the little breeder got me rock-hard with a long deep blowjob and facefuck. She knew exactly what to do as she kept her eyes open and looked up at me in reverence while I plowed all 9 inches of my cock into her wet, slobbery mouth.

After I was nice and hard, I fucked the little whore in multiple positions, finally unloading my baby batter deep into the recesses of her plump pussy. I slid the wine cork into her slanted slit but her pussy was so wet it kept slipping out Every time Id slide it in, it would pop out like a greased hotdog. It was actually kind of funny. But I finally pushed it deep inside and let Kristine incubate my sperm for 15 minutes.

Unfortunately, because the cork kept popping out, much of the sperm dripped out prematurely. Fortunately, the sperm that did get inside shot deep into her uterus and made Kristine a teen mommy

I didnt hear from Kristine for a long time and I actually thought my mighty sperm might have let me down, but when I received a text from her 9 months later telling me with pride she just gave birth to a healthy daughter, I smiled with satisfaction. I helped make Kristines dreams come true while placing another fork on the branches of my evolutionary family tree. Life is good.
    Model:
    Kristine
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 003_kristine.mp4
    File Size : 1586.1 MB
    Duration : 00:35:23

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/243abf8045a39

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Bikini Babe Showers and Shaves Her Pussy

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Bikini Babe Showers and Shaves Her Pussy

Description:
    I love watching girls take showers. A female body can get pretty dirty throughout the day, so its nice to watch a girl washing her tits, pussy, and ass and knowing shes at the apex of cleanliness. When a girl walks out of the shower, I love turning her around, bending her over, and taking a long, slow sniff to smell how fresh her fuckholes are. Nothing beats the smell of freshly washed pussy in my humble opinion. And watching these _ shave their pussies in the shower is a real turn on. You know it cant get any smoother than that.

I was out of town on business so I made sure Rose was sending me videos of her stripping and showering throughout the week. Even if I wasnt there to fuck her, I still expect her holes to be fresh and clean.
    Model:
    Rose
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 002_rose01.mp4
    File Size : 302.4 MB
    Duration : 00:06:44

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c64db95542377

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Thai Teeny Bopper Strips For Her Man

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Thai Teeny Bopper Strips For Her Man

Description:
    A couple months ago I met adorable teen Bussaba at a coffee shop. This sexy Thai teenager was absolutely perfect - beautiful face, tiny waist, and a juicy round bubble-butt. I was so happy I had my hidden cameras set up at my apartment so I could capture our first boom-boom session unfiltered. It was glorious and I unloaded a deep, satisfying creampie into her barely-legal beaver, and the naive little schoolgirl didnt mind at all. I had to see her again

I wanted to cork the fertile little breeder, or at least have her audition for a maid job. However, my little blossoming Bussaba said she was too shy to boom-boom on camera. Hmmmmm..well, thats ok. Sometimes you have to break these girls in slowly, so I suggested she do a sexy strip tease for me. I mean, I was trying to trick this beautiful hooker into thinking she had a shot at being my girlfriend, so I told her I could watch the video when she wasnt there as a way of making me long for her more (hehehe). She thought it was a great idea

I dressed the little whore up in a sexy slutty outfit and let the camera roll She was a little shy, but once the music started playing for a few minutes, she loosened up. And yes sweetie, Ill definitely watch this video when youre not around to remind myself how much I enjoyed ravishing your perfect teen body.and Ill be sure to share it with my loyal fans as well, hahaha

(And dont worry guys, I have a good feeling youll be seeing more of Bussaba in the future)
    Model:
    Bussaba
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 021-bussaba-var.mp4
    File Size : 874.92 MB
    Duration : 00:14:49

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/97550c4d18fd3

Mongerinasia.com- Adorable Thai Teenager Wants My Farang Baby

Mongerinasia.com- Adorable Thai Teenager Wants My Farang Baby

Description:
    Sweet, adorable Thai teeny-bopper Mookk is every mans teen wet-dream. Cute face, tight body, sexy little tits, and an 18-year old pussy thats as fresh as they come. Mookk was working at Palace A-Gogo on Walking Street, and when I swung by to check out the lineup, she immediately stood out to me. I invited her down for a drink, and after revealing to her that Im a sperm donor helping Thai women get pregnant, her face lit up with a huge smile.

You give me baby? I want baby

Sure honey, wear some makeup and swing by my apartment tomorrow afternoon. If you look sexy enough, Ill give you a nice, healthy creampie right in that perfect teen pussy. She was thrilled and we had a date

The next day Mookk arrived at my apartment looking adorable as ever. I made her change into a sexyslutty gogo outfit and assessed her reproductive fitness with both my eyes (looks great) and hands (so soft and fertile). After fondling her young 18-year old body for a few minutes, it was time to see if this tiny teen could handle a western penis. To my shock, the little whore took it right into her mouth like a champ and gave me an excellent blowjob.

I positioned Mookk on the bed doggy style and slipped my 9-inch cock right into her already dripping teen snatch. Im not gonna lie guys, this girls pussy was incredible So tiny and tight, I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock with every thrust, yearning for the life-giving semen I was about to provide.

After changing positions a few times, I decided to unload into Mookks pussy in missionary. Although some people think missionary is boring, theres nothing like the visual sight of your cock pumping inside a teen girls cunt as her tummy bulges in and out with each thrust. Very sexy

I shot my load deep into Mookks birth canal and slid a wine cork into her cunt to make sure none of the sperm sneaked out. As she laid there on the table corked like a bottle of wine, I took a deep, satisfied breath and admired my work. You did a good job Mookk, you made the foreign man cum. Text me in 9 months to let me know if its a boy or a girl. Now get the fuck out of here, I have so many more females to breed
    Model:
    Mookk
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 027-mook.mp4
    File Size : 1625.14 MB
    Duration : 00:27:26

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/59a12b9f5077a

Mongerinasia.com- Thai Teen With Braces Impregnated and Corked Like Wine Bottle

Mongerinasia.com- Thai Teen With Braces Impregnated and Corked Like Wine Bottle

Description:
    Ive gotten a lot of fan mail in the past few months from guys who want to see more of Bussaba, my sweet teen dream girl. Well guys, I couldnt agree more You guys cant get enough of her and neither can I. However, although Ive creampied her numerous times, she hasnt gotten pregnant yet due to bad timing of her ovulation cycle. So this time, I want to make sure I give you guys what you want to see-a complete, successful insemination of this gorgeous Thai teen hooker.

Bussaba was super skinny, but she had such wide, round hips, perfect for baby-making. Just the thought of my large, western child growing inside her sexy round tummy got me hard before we even started shooting. I asked her to change into a sexy blue bikini and then it was time to breed.

Bussaba has gotten much better at giving head since we first met at a Starbucks many months ago. Dont get me wrong-she was always pretty decent. But as the months have passed and shes gotten used to the size, shes become even more docile and submissive and she bobs up and down on my 9-inch meat even more reverently than before. Shes learned her true value in life is to serve me, the wealthy foreign man, and to do so with utmost devotion. Im so proud of my little teen flower Shes stopped thinking for herself and is _ committed to satisfying me and bearing my children. (If only western women could understand how liberating it is to devote themselves fully to their man and not argue, theyd be so much more satisfied and happy in life.but alas).

I was so eager to breed this pretty hooker that I almost blew my load in her mouth while she was blowing me. What a shame that wouldve been Fortunately I kept my cool and reminded myself that no matter what, I had to deposit my load deep into her fresh breeding hole, whatever it takes. So I brought Bussaba over to the couch and she rode me like a champ. The way her young teenage pussy squeezed my cock on every thrust made it hard to keep my cool, but somehow I managed. I moved my little teen princess over to the kitchen table for some missionary, then it was time to inseminate her properly.doggystyle on the bed.

As my cock plowed into her teen twat from behind, the sight of Bussabas round, fertile asscheeks bouncing with every thrust was just too much and I had to blow my load. I shot it as deep as I possibly could, making sure every drop was deposited into her fresh fecund box. When I pulled out, I could see some sperm trying to escape so I corked her little breeding hole as fast as I could and let my boys do their job. Fifteen minutes later, I let Bussaba pop the cork out with her pussy muscles (it gave a satisfying Pop) and I watched with fatherly satisfaction as my milky white sperm dripped out of her sexy little snatch. I know this time was a success
    Model:
    Bussaba
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 025-bussaba.mp4
    File Size : 1723.65 MB
    Duration : 00:29:12

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/41a622adf78d5

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Thai Bimbo Washes Her Big Juicy Udders

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Thai Bimbo Washes Her Big Juicy Udders

Description:
    Big-breasted Nani has been a regular fixture in my rotation of Bangmaids the last couple months, cooking me breakfast, cleaning my house, and serving my cock. She is so docile and submissive that its hard not to keep bringing her back, week after week. She does pretty much anything I say on command without question. I swear I could just watch her dust my house as her big juicy jugs jiggle and get off on that alone. What a good woman

So for this weeks update, I decided to film Nani taking a shower and let her sweater meat speak for itself. No, I didnt fuck her in the shower like I often do, but instead wanted to capture her sexy feminine beauty in its natural state (well.her bolt-on boobies certainly arent natural, but you get my point, hehe).

Nani lathered up her giant tits and made them fresh and clean for me, followed by a nice long shaving session. She knows how I like my Bangmaids-smooth and clean shaven-and she made sure her fuckholes were in pristine condition. Nani might not be the brightest bulb in the bunch, but she definitely knows how to follow basic instructions and keep me hard and happy. Good girl Nani Keep it up and you just might get a raise

(And dont worry guys, Ill have more hardcore scenes of Nani coming soon)
    Model:
    Nani
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 024-nani-shower.mp4
    File Size : 1407.39 MB
    Duration : 00:23:43

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d43d873e228c8

Mongerinasia.com- Gorgeous Thai Maid Creampied During Interview

Mongerinasia.com- Gorgeous Thai Maid Creampied During Interview

Description:
    I think you guys might remember this weeks sexy Thai hooker, Som. Perfect body, beautiful face, and just made for pleasing men. I secretly filmed our first tryst a few months ago, and then convinced her to let me film her taking a sexy shower a month later. Well, Im happy to say my plan worked to perfection, because she stopped being so camera shy. When I offered her a job as my cumrag (I mean, Bangmaid), she leapt at the opportunity to serve a foreign man in an official employment capacity. I had to do a cursory interview, just to make sure she could follow basic instructions, but the whole time I was just itching to see this sexy slut in a skimpy maid outfit dusting the house.

I kept the interview short and sweet, instructing the cute little cunt to change into the appropriate outfit and let me see her cleaning skills. I squeezed her ass and fondled her perfectly proportioned breasts and she didnt bat an eye. What a good girl

Finally it was time for the most important part of the interview. She showed me she could clean the house, but could she clean my giant 9-inch monger cock? Well guys, let me just say she passed this part of the interview with flying colors.

Som was a natural cocksucker. The way she bobbed her empty head up and down on my meat like a bobble-head doll made me think she was genetically born for this work. And when it was time to sink my dick into her perfectly shaved snatch, she was already wet with anticipation, just like a good female should always be. I slid my dick into her eager beaver and pounded her sweet love-box until I couldnt hold it anymore. Although I dont always impregnate a girl during her interview, the opportunity to breed this perfect genetic specimen was too good for my evolutionary genes to resist, and I unloaded a giant sticky load deep into Soms sweet, slanted slit.

When the cum came gushing out of her whore-hole, it made a mess all over the table and floor. But when I admonished her for her carelessness, she immediately picked up the cleaning supplies and cleaned up the big mess she made. Good girl Youre starting off on the right foot. Now go make me some Pad-Thai while I lay on the couch and watch TV.
    Model:
    Som
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 022-som01.mp4
    File Size : 2299.46 MB
    Duration : 00:38:46

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/39a6582dcb626

Mongerinasia.com- It Was Luckys Lucky Day As I Agreed To Give Her A Baby

Mongerinasia.com- It Was Luckys Lucky Day As I Agreed To Give Her A Baby

Description:
    Cute street whore Lucky hadnt been too lucky up to this point in life. She had come to Pattaya to serve men and make money, but because she wasnt as naturally pretty as some of her peers, she couldnt land a gig in one of the many higher-end gogo bars in Pattaya. She started off on Soi Six but realized she had better luck just wandering Beach Road sucking random dicks for lunch money.

Still, even though she was just a street whore, she always wanted to have a western mans baby. In her mind, a foreign child would give her the respect she had always lacked from her friends and family and would finally give her life meaning. And even though Lucky wasnt the most beautiful girl in the world, I sometimes am overwhelmed with compassion like the Buddha and feel its my moral duty to help a struggling whore in need.

Lucky came by my apartment right off the street so she wasnt as dolled up as most of my other girls. But once I started stripping off the little whores clothes, she had all the right parts in all the right places and I knew shed be a great breeding vessel. After a decent blowjob, I pounded Luckys breeding hole in numerous positions until finally unloading my valuable semen into Luckys sweet snatch. While she was laying there corked like a wine bottle, she thanked me profusely for impregnating her (its so cute how thankful these whores are).

Youre welcome, honey. Heres 500 baht so you can buy a sandwich. Now get the fuck out of my apartment and back to the streets where you belong
    Model:
    Lucky
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 026-lucky.mp4
    File Size : 1036.04 MB
    Duration : 00:17:44

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bfb498defee35

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Teen Hooker Wants A Baby From Foreign Man

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Teen Hooker Wants A Baby From Foreign Man

Description:
    Hey guys, do you remember this sexy little hooker Joylyn? I picked her up from a street corner in Angeles City, Philippines a few months ago and banged her on hidden camera, all for like $20 It was really fun and I remember thinking Id love to shoot a proper scene with her. But she was so camera-shy, I didnt think it would actually happen.

But persistence pays off I kept in touch with the little whore via text messages, asking her about her hopes and dreams and what she wanted in life. As I got to know her a little more, she revealed to me her aspirations were pretty simple. She didnt want an education, she didnt want a 9-5 job, she didnt want to better herself.she just wanted a mixed-race Fil-Am baby that she could show off to her friends and family Wow...its so refreshing to know that the Filipino education system is preparing girls for life in the proper way. Dont fill your heads with boy-stuff like books and facts and knowledge. Dont practice critical thinking (or think too much at all for that matter). Just concentrate on lady-skills: smiling, looking pretty, and spreading your legs when a man tells you to.

I told Joylyn Id breed her but shed have to let me film it. She agreed without hesitation. Good girl So I dressed the little whore up in a really slutty outfit and had her get me nice and hard by giving me a nice, slow blowjob. After that, I stripped her down and examined her like prized cattle, squeezing her ripe udders and slapping her round, full-figured ass. Yes, this little whore is definitely going to bear me a strong child, Im sure of it

I hadnt bred a female in almost a week (yes really) so I had to take it slow at first. I didnt want to be a one-pump chump and had to get into my rhythm. But after a few minutes I was pounding away at her sexy teen love-hole with vigor, sliding in and out as she got wetter and wetter. I could barely contain myself, and after a few different positions I shot my load of baby batter deep into her awaiting womb. Her pussy was gaping after half an hour of brutal pounding, and my trusty wine cork fit right into her wet whore-hole. She smiled and giggled as she felt the sperm seep deeper and deeper into her uterus, happy and satisfied shed soon be a proud mommy. And I was proud too Theres nothing more satisfying than knocking up a sexy teen and bearing no responsibility for the child care
    Model:
    Joylyn
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 014_joylyn.mp4
    File Size : 1299.34 MB
    Duration : 00:29:05

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2e7531263fe88