Taboopov.com- Sex Ed with Step Mom

Description:
Sex Ed with Step Mom
My stepson has been bringing girls home and fucking them in his room. He thought I was at work the last couple times. But I came home for lunch and heard him really giving it to some girl nice and hard. I want to make sure he is being safe. But if I_m honest, I listened to them and played with myself. It made me so wet I know, Step-Mommy_s shouldn_t do that. She kept saying how big he was and I just couldn_t help myself. I had to see for myself. He is a very good looking young man and I want to show him how much Step-Mommy loves him.

He came home from a date the other night and told him I needed to talk to him about safe sex. I got him hard, and that girl was right. Step-Mama_s boy has a nice fat cock. I showed him how to slide a condom on. Then I stroked his cock and balls. I couldn_t get him hard and just leave him hanging. What kind of Step-Mom does that? I was also getting so wet and turned on. I showed my good boy step-mommy_s titties and pulled off the condom. Sliding my soft step-mommy hands up and down his young prick. I got naked and showed him a real woman_s body. Rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy and ass, then stroked him hard and tight until he came good and hard for step-mommy He_s a good boy
Date Added: 05042021

Starring: Britney Amber

Company: ErosArts

Running Time: 14 mins
Model:
Britney Amber
Studio:
Taboopov.com
Info:
File Name : TabooPOV1_Britney_Amber.mp4
File Size : 213.86 MB
Resolution : 1280x720