Scoreland2.com- Morgan Leighs only tits amp tugs scene

Description:
If you had asked me which SCORE Girl who has never done hardcore would be best at doing hardcore, I would have said Angela White and then I would have said Morgan Leigh. Angela, of course, took the hardcore plunge, but the scene you_re about to see is Morgan_s only with a guy, a tits _n_ tugs scene in which Morgan, clad in a bikini that her J-cup tits are destroying, yanks and tit-fucks a real dick and jacks a load all over her tits. There are several reasons I think Morgan would have been so good at doing hardcore. First, she_s extremely comfortable in front of the camera. Second, she has a dirty mind. Third, she has one of the nicest pussies I_ve ever seen. And, most of all, I_ve never seen a girl handle a dildo like she does. Never, ever in the history of SCORE has a girl fucked her pussy with dildos (and fingers) the way Morgan does. And if she_s that good with a dildo, I can imagine how good she is with a cock. Very good, she once told me in her sexy British accent. And I_m good with them for the same reason I_m good with dildos and vibrators: I practice a lot Morgan, like Cindy Cupps and Crystal Gunns, said she would do an on-camera tits _n_ tugs scene once and only once, so we knew we had to make the best of it. A bikini, a beach and Morgan at her lusty best made for a great scene. It_s a true fantasy scenario with Morgan walking up to a guy on the beach and offering him a hand party. I like the thought that my boobs give someone so much pleasure, Morgan said. It_s not so much power with me. I like to pleasure someone and make them feel good. I can make a man cum in two minutes, less than two minutes, just by showing my tits to him, before he even touches me, just by me playing with my boobs. It_s power, but it_s more that they_re getting satisfaction from me. I think that_s one of the reasons men like me so much. I_m not selfish in bed. I_m more of a giver than a taker
Model:
Morgan Leigh
Studio:
Scoreland2.com
Info:
File Name : MorganLeigh_21213_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 611.19 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:51

Download TezFiles Screenshots RAR:
https://tezfiles.com/file/0b5641ba8058c

Download TezFiles VIDEO: