Scoreland2.com- Treat her like a lady...sometimes

Description:
We_ve all heard the phrase man_s man. Well, Stephanie Stalls of Kentucky is a man_s woman. I_ve never seen a woman who looks more like a woman (short _n_ stacked, 40-26-36, F-cup tits, big, round ass) and thinks more like a man. And I don_t just mean that she_s horny all the time (although she is). I mean that she can sit down with the guys and down a few beers and talk dirty, but then she can give you the lapdance of your life, grinding her pussy into your crotch until you blow your load. I_m girly and tough, Stephanie told me. I_m tough when I have to be, to protect people I love and care about, but I can be very girly, too. I get my nails done and my hair done and my toes done. I like makeup. I wear dresses. I like to get all done up. I like being treated properly by men. What girl doesn_t? Stephanie is unlike any big-boobed model I_ve ever met. For one, she went to school to become a parole officer and had a 3.8 grade-point average. Second, she_s a feature dancer whose favorite place to dance is not California or New York or Florida. It_s South Dakota. When hunting season starts in South Dakota, Stephanie heads up there to give the guys a little release after a long day of shooting. She gives them a long night of shooting loads I_m really aggressive with my dances, and the guys love it, Stephanie said. Every so often, I_ll go a little slow and be sensual, but I like being aggressive. I_ve had boyfriends, and I_m pretty monogamous, she said. I_m not a ho Of course, I enjoy sex, but what girl doesn_t? I like a man who_ll wine and dine me and treat me like a lady. He should be intelligent, not be arrogant or mean, have a sense of humor and take care of me but not control me. Good manners is important to me. Opening doors and smiling that smile. I_m an old-fashioned girl in that way. I want to be treated right. And sometimes, for Stephanie, that means fucking her really hard.
Model:
Stephanie Stalls
Studio:
Scoreland2.com
Info:
File Name : StephanieStalls_25236_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1371.53 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:32

Download TezFiles Screenshots RAR:
https://tezfiles.com/file/5c9502c5bdc7d

Download TezFiles VIDEO: