Scoreland2.com- From super-geek to XXX bombshell

Description:
In this scene, Stassi Rossi goes from geeked-up, glasses-wearing nerd on a date to bombshell blonde who pushes her big tits and bigger ass into a stunned guy_s face, wraps her lips and tits around his cock and gives him the fuck of his life. Stassi won 2020 SCORELAND Newcomer of the Year but wasn_t up for the SCORE or Voluptuous magazine awards for a very simple reason: She_s never been in either mag. Stassi is too voluptuous for SCORE and can_t be in Vmag because her boobs were augmented, so the only magazine she_s been in is Thick _n_ Curvy, and she was the covergirl for that mag because she_s the epitome of thick _n_ curvy. Obviously, SCORELAND members, who tend to be a mix of guys who like SCORE and guys who like Vmag, went nuts over her. SCORELAND: You officially have weapons of mass destruction. How do people approach you? Do women approach you? Stassi: As a matter of fact, I went to the movies the other night with a friend of mine and this nice woman asked for my phone number. I gave her my Instagram. I usually don_t give out my number. I_m pretty shy when it comes to going out and about because I do draw a lot of attention, so I try to sneak from place to place. SCORELAND: How do you prefer people to come up to you? Stassi: Well, depending who I_m with, family or something, I always love meeting fans, especially if I_m at a club in an adult environment. Then I want to take a picture with them and maybe have a drink with them. I love that. But if it_s a regular environment, then just come up to me and say hi and whisper in my ear. Let me know you know who I am and then maybe I_ll rub my booty on your cock a little bit. SCORELAND: Does that happen a lot? Do fans recognize you out and about? Stassi: Not often, but last time I was in New York, someone yelled, Stassi across the street while I was waiting for my car. It was a little strange.
Model:
Stassi Rossi, Sam Shock
Studio:
Scoreland2.com
Info:
File Name : StassiRossi_35937_2160p.mp4
File Size : 7385.73 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:29:46

Download Flyfiles VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...3041120190043f

Download TezFiles VIDEO: