Xlgirls.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose- Ready To Pop

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose- Ready To Pop

Description:
    This is an actual first for XLGirls.com, the first of two shoots. Two pregnant girls, one of them a newcomer named Sophie Rose, the other a superstar at both SCORELAND and here, the spectacular Erin Star. They_re getting ready to pop. There_s mutual belly bump and big-boob rubbing. Oiling and swinging breasts. There_s ass play and open leg, showing their shaved cookies. It_s a mutual admiration party. Both impregnated, smiling girls get totally naked and face the camera, gently swinging and jiggling their engorged tits and rubbing their swollen bellies. Their goal is to get you rock-hard. I enjoyed being a cam model for a brief period of time and shooting with Erin for The SCORE Group, said Sophie. Their photographer was none other than longtime SCORELAND and XL Girl Roxanne Miller who_s as talented behind the camera as she is in front of it.
    Model:
    Erin Star and Sophie Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStarSophieR_35357_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1178.92 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ErinStarSophieR_35357_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Lola Rayne s 42G Treasure Chest

Xlgirls.com- Lola Rayne_s 42G Treasure Chest

Description:
    Step back when Lola Rayne drops the top of her dress and releases her creamy, veiny, juicy 42G jumbos. Boobs like this are a man_s tit-fuck dream. Lola has a cock toy and she bangs her breasts and pussy with it, finishing herself off with her fingers. I enjoy using toys, massagers and my good ol_ fingers, Lola said. Clit rubbing gets me off the fastest. I masturbate all the time. Lola is busty and proud and has a very kinky side. I love my boobs. When I dress, I like to emphasize them as much as possible, like wearing the kind of dress I have on in this video. I love to model and show off my body and I_m doing more of it now since I have more time. I enjoy getting nice comments. The funniest pick-up line I_ve ever heard was, _Sit on my face and I_ll eat my way to your heart._
    Model:
    Lola Rayne
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaRayne_33913_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1010.31 MB
    Duration : 00:17:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LolaRayne_33913_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Cumming Back For Seconds

Xlgirls.com- Cumming Back For Seconds

Description:
    You wanna see how these tits bounce? Nikki Armand asks. Largo_s shaking them up good but he wants to see Nikki shake them. Yeah, make them bounce, baby, he begs. Nikki is happy to oblige. Want me to bounce them in your face? She_s about to but she doesn_t get far before he grabs them again and bounces them with his own mitts. How they manage to not fly out of her dress is a good question for a physics teacher. You wanna stick that big dick between my tits? Nikki wants to know. Of course he does, Nikki. He wants to fuck those jugs. They_re new jugs and every man loves a new set of knockers to play with. It wouldn_t be a surprise if Largo wanted to glue his hands to Nikki_s tits. Nikki rubs her tits against his package, the promise of cock-massaging has been delivered. Now to make good on it. She sits on the couch so she can get her nipples sucked and licked, her pussy fingered. Nikki drops her dress and begins to jack and suck, engulfing his dick between her big ones, cradling it, rubbing it with her tit-meat, smothering it. Nikki has huge, tawny, pancake-sized areolas surrounded by pale, white skin--a lovely sight.
    Model:
    Nikki Armand and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkiArmand_27651_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1450.94 MB
    Duration : 00:25:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkiArmand_27651_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Here Cums The Bride

Xlgirls.com- Here Cums The Bride

Description:
    It_s said that every woman looks beautiful on her wedding day but Nila Mason looks beautiful every day of the week. Her massively big tits are close to spilling out of her tight, extremely low-cut dress. As Nila (pronounced Nee-la) primps before a mirror, her insanely sexy curves filling out her bridal gown, her groom Angelo enters the bedroom to slip the ring on her finger ahead of schedule. Good move. Too horny to wait for the official marriage ceremony, Nila and Angelo consummate their wedding vows ahead of time. The sight of Nila still in her wedding gown and veil getting her big tits sucked and fucked is something that should go into their wedding album. It_s sure going into our albums. Angelo poles his bride_s tight pussy, wet with desire, and gives her everything he_s got, fucking her hard. Here cums the bride. And then it_s his turn as a big load of hot love flies into her mouth and she swallows every drop. They might be a little late for the ceremony but it was worth it.
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_33653_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1335.99 MB
    Duration : 00:23:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_33653_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley- Sexting Hook-up

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley- Sexting Hook-up

Description:
    Young and curvy Diana Eisley is home and Milan is by the beach when they start sexting. They_re both bored and want hot sex right away. No one is home so Diana sexts him to come over and give her what she wants. What she wants is to suck a big dick and to have her spread-wide pussy fucked. What she wants is a guy to suck her nipples and love her big breasts. Milan races to Diana in a flash to give this sweetheart what she wants, a dick to worship with her mouth and a proper pounding fuck so she can have a nice, juicy orgasm. Barely into her 20s, Diana_s got a big cock fetish. She talked about it in an interview. Truly a gem of a girl. I like big dicks and I cannot lie. The meat makes a lot of difference. The motion obviously also can make a difference because the guy who can fuck well is great, but I do like the thought of, _I just took this giant dick in my pussy._ Hot It all really depends on the person. How well they use it. I would be perfectly happy with a guy who_s eight inches or so. If their performance is really good, that_s fine with me, because if they can fuck me well, I_ll be satisfied. But I do prefer big dicks. I have a pretty big dildo at home. It_s 16 inches. I can_t fit it all. I_ve only gotten about halfway so far. I_m slowly making my way through it, but it_s big.
    Model:
    Diana Eisley and Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianaEisley_35831_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5344.45 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:25:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoianaEisley_35831_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sylvia Bateman- Horny From The Heat

Xlgirls.com- Sylvia Bateman- Horny From The Heat

Description:
    Sylvia Bateman has a new two-piece swimsuit she wants to wear at the pool. It_s a hot day, just right for a poolside afternoon. Sylvia splashes water on herself to cool off. It_s a little too hot today and Sylvia is horny as always so she decides to go inside, away from any potential peepers. She rubs her nipples and fingers her fuzzy pussy-hole until she cums. I love nipple play and nipple rubbing, Sylvia told us. I love to do it myself or have a guy do it on me as foreplay. I love them sucked and pinched. Usually when I masturbate, I use my Hitachi Wand.
    Model:
    Sylvia Bateman
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SylviaBateman_34945_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1201.06 MB
    Duration : 00:20:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SylviaBateman_34945_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tits, Pussy Champagne

Xlgirls.com- Tits, Pussy Champagne

Description:
    I stay active, Nikky Wilder said. I work out two or three times a week, and I_m in softball and bowling leagues. Men love to watch me play And men love to play with Nikky and her soft, warm, big boobs, her spankable ass and her wet snatch. Nikky_s 38DDD knockers are a blessing, as much to her as they are to her friends with benefits who get to put their hands and lips and dicks on them. My tit-fucks are amazing, Nikky says. I like laying down with his cock between my tits. I_ll take it into my mouth while he fucks them, and then he can shoot his load all over my tits. The girl is not boasting or bragging, but feel free to brag away if you want, Nikky You have the right to.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_29474_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1031.17 MB
    Duration : 00:17:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_29474_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Saved By The Bust

Xlgirls.com- Saved By The Bust

Description:
    We never thought bookworms could be hot until we got a look at Kamryn Monroe hitting the books. She_s taking notes for her final exam, so as her latest scene opens, we take the opportunity to examine her chest. Kamryn sports 42DDD-cup knockers that make your mouth water and your knees weak. Are you going to help me? Kamryn asks, smiling up at us. You can tutor me. It has been a long time since we_ve been in school, but as long as she_s here with her boobs pouring out of her blouse, we_ll do our best to help her. And there are a few subjects in which we are well-versed. In school, you learn the Three R_s: reading, writing and arithmetic. At XL Girls, we_re all about the Three B_s: body, boobs and beauty. So there_s only one answer when Kamryn sweetly asks, Do you want me to get naked? Yes, yes, yes Kamryn takes off her top, slips off her bra and begins playing with her tits. Then she takes a seat on the desk behind her, pulls her panties off and begins to stroke her clit. Her tits quiver and waves of pleasure wash over her face as she nears her orgasm. When she finally cums, she lets out long, relieved gasps. And we get one last look at her body, boobs and beautiful face.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroe_31213_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 781.17 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamrynMonroe_31213_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Oxana Minsk- Plump Pleaser

Xlgirls.com- Oxana Minsk- Plump Pleaser

Description:
    Blue-eyed blonde Oxana Minsk has 42G-cup boobs, weighs 170 pounds and stands 5_3. Those are winning numbers at XLGirls.com. XLGirls: Do you have any favorite sexual fantasies? Oxana: I don_t have any that I can think of. XLGirls: Do you consider yourself a sexually assertive or a passive woman? Oxana: It depends on the situation, I guess. XLGirls: What satisfies you the best? Oxana: I like to have my nipples sucked on while I_m being fingered. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Oxana: Only twice this year. XLGirls: What is your favorite position when you do have sex? Oxana: Doggie is the best.
    Model:
    Oxana Minsk
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Oxana_36347_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4139.79 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:18:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Oxana_36347_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Flasher

Xlgirls.com- The Flasher

Description:
    At dockside, the XL Girls_ camera stays close to young and cute Susie Masterson as she takes her big, tan-lined 38G tits out of her tight top and holds them in her hands. Susie_s boobs dwarf her hands. Susie keeps her eyes out for passing boats. She doesn_t want her breasts to cause any accidents because a boater is blinded by her bra-busters. Playing it safe so the Coast Guard doesn_t declare her a navigational hazard, Susie heads indoors to continue her flashing and give herself a good fingering. Please don_t drive if you_re watching this on a phone. Susie is a winner at swinging her tits from side-to-side. We believe this is one of the ways she hypnotizes guys. Susie_s actually a winner in everything we_ve seen her do. Why, any tits and ass man would be proud to steer his cigarette boat straight into a dock just to see a few seconds of Susie flashing.
    Model:
    Susie Masterson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SusieMasterson_34110_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 966.82 MB
    Duration : 00:16:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SusieMasterson_34110_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4