Xlgirls.com- Ultra Violet

Xlgirls.com- Ultra Violet

Description:
    Violet Addams reaches for her couch-buddy_s boxer-banana and proceeds to unpeel and eat it. He has his fill of Violet_s amazing and huge 38G bazooms, greedily stuffing his face when Violet assertively pulls his head into her hills. This is a girl who loves having her bod worshiped. Once Al has diddled Violet_s flower with his fingers, and the juices are flowing, she engulfs his swollen prick between her lips and sucks him like a vacuum cleaner, blowing his pants clean off. XL Girls do not kid around. She wants her tits cock-massaged and her pump-pal is eager to oblige her wish, bookmarking her mountain valley with his penile piston. Violet knows all there is to know about tit-fucking, squeezing her boobs together and shaking them, his meat train in the middle. She gives it a few strokes with an eager fist and wants it plugged into her pink pussy. Al spreads her legs wide and begins fucking her. On her back, Violet keeps her hands by her thighs so we can get a clear shot of her 38Gs bobbing and weaving like a huge cork in an ocean current. The sight of her huge gazongas in hands-free motion as she is getting plowed is a beautiful thing.
    Model:
    Violet Addams and Al B
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VioletAdams_28025_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1459.82 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:25:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:VioletAdams_28025_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Zeta Is An All-Natural Wife

Xlgirls.com- Zeta Is An All-Natural Wife

Description:
    Zeta Verrone is a model wife. She_s a wife who models. The best of both worlds. We invented the phrase WILF. We must thank Zeta_s tit-lovin_ hubby and SCORE Group fan for his generosity. Most guys are not into sharing their wives unless they_re into swinging. It started with my husband, Zeta said. He asked if we could sell shots of my boobs because he really likes them. So he did all the research and it just went from there, and Ia€ˆgot into it. He really likes girls built like me, and I_m finding there are a lot of guys out there that like curvier girls. This is often the case. Even with the amazing power of the Internet, a lot of big-boobed girls don_t know that the tit-man cult exists and loves photos and videos of large, plush babes. For a long time Ia€ˆdidn_t believe my husband when he told me that he liked my body the way it was, but I was finally able to accept it. And I was totally fine with being here, whereas before I_d probably be really shy and trying to hide somewhere. Luckily for us, Zeta didn_t hide her valuables. She brought them to XL Girls. And she is one hot wife, very sexually talented and assertive.
    Model:
    Zeta Verrone and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ZetaVerrone_27799_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1992.3 MB
    Duration : 00:34:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ZetaVerrone_27799_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tickling The Ivories

Xlgirls.com- Tickling The Ivories

Description:
    Smiley Emma_s in her native Canada, in a condo overlooking the skyline of Toronto. Emma cannot only play the piano, she can play her Canadian cymbals also. Clap, clap, clap...she_s known as the clapper. Play those breast bongos Emma definitely has a pair of the greatest boobs in North America and a fun personality to go with them. See her tickle her ivories. Emma talked to us about bras. XLGirls: What are some of your favorite bra brands? My most-favorite bra is made by Empreinte and is sadly too small for me now for day-to-day use but I wear it on-cam all the time. It_s expensive but worth it since the quality is absolutely amazing and so comfortable while still being a very sexy bra. XLGirls: Do you like wired, sports, pushups, T-shirt bras?. Emma: All my bras are wired as I have a hard time fitting in any other type. I have been on the lookout for a sports bra but to no avail as of yet. XLGirls: Do you buy them in stores or online? Department stores or lingerie stores? Emma: I typically buy my bras from a local store that specializes in larger sizes. I_m unable to shop at regular department stores like Victoria_s Secret. XLGirls: Can you buy them off the rack or do you like to be fitted? Emma: It depends on the type of bra. I have had alterations done on a few bras in the past and some I can get off the rack. XLGirls: What_s your number one complaint about bras in general? Emma: My number one complaint is the price of a good-fitting bra for me. It can get very expensive.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33460_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1065.75 MB
    Duration : 00:18:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33460_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Kitchen Heat

Xlgirls.com- Kitchen Heat

Description:
    This sucker would like a cup of Joe. What he_s going to get is two cups of Kacey. In his face. Hottie Kacey Parker grabs him by the head and pulls him into her billowy cleavage. It_s motorboating time in the kitchen. Kacey is an aggressive babe in every way. She talks the talk and walks the walk. What a dirty mouth on this girl We_ve always loved that about her among her other qualities. Kacey_s big boobs fall out of her skintight tube dress so he can suck on those dairy pillows. The lucky sucker lies on the kitchen counter so Kacey can stand over his face and tit-pummel him. This fuck session needs a referee. Before he reaches oxygen deprivation levels and passes out, Kacey gets to work on his dick, sucking it hard. The drool spills out of her mouth. She stares at the camera while jerking, licking and blowing hard, making gagging, sucking and all other kinds of BJ sounds. She gets down to the root, getting every inch in her throat. Pulling the dick out of her mouth, and putting it between her ample cleavage, Kacey uses her tits like buffing pads to breast-massage him. The kitchen is too small to fuck in so they move to the living room. She sucks him again, gets totally naked down to bare feet, lies back on the couch and spreads her legs for a pussy dick-down. After getting the drill, Kacey demands ball-juice. He pulls out of her cunt and jerks all over her huge jugs.
    Model:
    Kacey Parker and Patrick Delphia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KaceyParker_33599_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 967.19 MB
    Duration : 00:17:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KaceyParker_33599_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Secretary

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Secretary

Description:
    Ann Calis is not your ordinary secretary. She is super-efficient and precise. Not bothering to sit at work, heavy-breasted Ann likes to stand and bend over her desk. The other employees like the view. But Ann can only work so much. Labor laws allow employees like Ann an optional masturbation break twice a day. Ann takes advantage of it. I try my best to be very sexy, Ann said. I pay much attention to my clothing and makeup. I do it for myself first. There are days when I am dressed casual but if I am going for the night or on holiday I make sure I look right before I leave my home. Ann always has attentive men around her. She probably had the boys drawing straws to be the one to carry her books home from school. I get many compliments that I have a very beautiful, sweet face. I feel my face and my big boobs are my best features. I feel fortunate.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_33364_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 905.31 MB
    Duration : 00:15:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnCalis_33364_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Kitty The Cock

Xlgirls.com- Kitty The Cock

Description:
    Kitty Lee gives as good as she gets and then even more. In this scene from the DVD Chubby Twats, stunt-cock JT fucks Miss Lee_s pussy, face and huge tits with so much relish, he could open a hot dog stand. It_s really sexy when their cock is coming through between my tits and I can get it in my mouth, too, Kitty gushed. I like that. If they put a finger or two inside my pussy and massage my G-spot at the same time, look out. I_m on the express train to an orgasm I give tit-fucks mostly for the guys because it turns them on. It_s really sexy when their cock is coming through between my tits and I can get it in my mouth, too. I like that, but sometimes a guy will get a little too excited and fuck too hard and be banging the head of his cock against my lips. That_s actually kind of a turn-on, but I_ve had my lips bruised that way and that wasn_t very fun.
    Model:
    Kitty Lee and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyLee_16599_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 460.69 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:23:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KittyLee_16599_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Ass Up, Face Down

Xlgirls.com- Ass Up, Face Down

Description:
    Kitty greets us with a warm smile and squeezes her ass as the camera pans over her body. She slaps her plump bottom a bit, leaving behind a red handprint on her right ass cheek. Most kitties like to be petted, but this one likes spankings and fucking. Our boy Tony Rubino is just the guy to handle this flirty feline pussy. He starts by teasing her tits a bit, lightly nibbling on them with her bra still on before he starts playing with her pussy. He then diddles her clit before sliding two fingers inside her. Tony is driving Kitty crazy with all this teasing. She needs to release some of her sexual frustration, which she does by stuffing his cock into her mouth. His cock is rock-hard now and Kitty slides it in between her tits for a tit fuck. This is a hot warmup but Kitty is dying for the real thing now. Dying to have a hard, throbbing cock plunging in and out of her tight cunt. She hops on top and works Tony_s cock cowgirl before turning around and letting him bang her hard from the side. Kitty_s a girl you can_t just fuck in her pussy, though. She_s a girl that loves getting cock-drunk on anal fucks, so Tony pulls his cock out of her pussy, slides it down to her ass and stuffs it in. She lets out a moan that is a mix of pain and pleasure. By the time Tony_s about to cum, Kitty is begging for his jizz. She pulls his cock out and sucks it vigorously until Tony shoots his load into her mouth.
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_30508_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1319.74 MB
    Duration : 00:22:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KittyMcPherson_30508_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Hitcher With Hooters

Xlgirls.com- Hitcher With Hooters

Description:
    Our experienced photographers have big-boob radar that leads them directly to the right kind of girls. It_s not unusual for them to spot large-breasted, sexy girls dressed in sexy lingerie walking along, lugging a suitcase behind them. Whenever this happens, they are trained to brake, pick her up and invite her to model. One of these dedicated photographers was driving around a lonely road in the hills when Rose Blush appeared like a mirage. As soon as he said he was an XL Girls photographer, she got into the front seat. Upon examining Rose_s immense breasts stuffed into a bra, he sped to his photo studio. Like super-fan favorite and fellow Aussie Lila Payne, Rose is one of the rare girls from Oz who has modeled for XL Girls. Rose has a really beautiful body and face as well as huge tits. We have the pleasure of seeing that beautiful body and watching her play with it once again. If only she lived closer.... What is the most-fun job Rose has had so far? Working as a makeup artist for a charity event, working at a beauty bar and touching up people_s makeup as well as educating them about certain products, said Rose.
    Model:
    Rose Blush
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoseBlush_33941_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1229.85 MB
    Duration : 00:21:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoseBlush_33941_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Titty Tugger

Xlgirls.com- Titty Tugger

Description:
    Kat Bailey was new to getting naked on-camera when this scene was shot. She has the kind of big tits and ass that XL Girls is all about. In this video, Kat spends a lot of quality time on those huge jugs, from self-sucking to tugging and yanking. We don_t often see a lot of extreme tugging being done so Kat_s breast-stretching is impressive. Getting motorboated and tit-fucked by this chick has got to be intense. Kat wouldn_t be here if it wasn_t for a friend who suggested she try modeling for XL Girls. That guy was really proactive, and we are all fortunate she followed his suggestion. More guys who know girls built like Kat should follow his lead. Kat is one of the few girls who said she has no hobbies. She bakes, keeps house and likes to fuck a lot. Fucking is a good hobby in our playbook, and so is tit-tugging and self-sucking.
    Model:
    Kat Bailey
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KatBailey_33759_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 898.91 MB
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KatBailey_33759_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Nila Goes To The Gym

Xlgirls.com- Nila Goes To The Gym

Description:
    Nila Mason goes to her fitness center for a workout and, of course, she_s going to distract everyone. The place turns out to be deserted except for one man. Nila (pronounced Nee-la) checks out Michael lifting weights and he checks her out. Their eye-flirting begins. Nila begins her workout while Michael tries not to drop a weight on his foot. He can_t stop looking at her big tits and thick, strong body. Nila gets on a workout roller tummy-down. After watching her butt in action, Michael moves over to the bench next to her and starts to do presses. Nila can_t help but notice his dick poking out of his shorts. There_s always one guy who goes commando at the gym. Nila stops working out and reaches for his cock. She takes it in hand and pulls on it. He doesn_t drop the weight on his neck and miss an opportunity to sex it with the great Nila Mason. Nila gives him the blow job and tit-fuck of his life. After that experience, they hit the mat for some floor work of the horny kind.
    Model:
    Nila Mason and Michael Fly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMazon_33655_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1095.1 MB
    Duration : 00:18:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NilaMazon_33655_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4