Xlgirls.com- Andi Peacock- Sexy Stunner Dips Strips

Xlgirls.com- Andi Peacock- Sexy Stunner Dips Strips

Description:
    Andi Peacock has a million-dollar smile and a luscious body to go with it. Bikini-clad Andi goes for a dip in her pool, and after cooling off, heads into her bedroom to heat up again with horny, big-boob masturbation. Andi found out about The SCORE Group from her husband. I didn_t start developing to my current size (36DDD) until my college years. So after college, I was the bustiest woman in my group of friends. Andi is proud of her body and it_s easy to see why. She_s a naturally sexy woman. I usually dress to emphasize my boobs. I enjoy the looks I get and how it makes me feel sexy and beautiful. My husband loves it. I do enjoy the attention tremendously. It makes me feel amazing.
    Model:
    Andi Peacock
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiPeacock_36351_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 2256.9 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AndiPeacock_36351_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Aspen s Hot Fling

Xlgirls.com- Aspen_s Hot Fling

Description:
    As old-fashioned as this sounds, there_s something about being flat on my back that totally does it for me, Aspen said about sex positions. I just love it. I like doggie-style and I like to be on top, but I absolutely love to be on my back. In fact, to really get off the best I have to be on my back. Maybe it goes back to that whole thing of being dominated that turns me on so much, and it_s also just the perfect angle for a guy_s dick to plunge into me that way. It just feels so good like that. Aspen_s point-of-view about being a hot lady was liberating for her. If I_m dressing to show off my body I expect you to look at least once. I_m going to be offended if you don_t. I would be offended if a man didn_t look at me even if I wasn_t dressed to the nines. I still want my body and my boobs to be noticed, but if you want to talk, talk to me and not to my tits. Here_s a funny story. I went to my high school_s 10-year reunion, and there was a guy there I had gone to school with, but back then he was drooling all over some other girl and never even really talked to me. At the reunion I was wearing a blouse that fit me very well and showed off some cleavage and he said to me, _Have you always had those?_ and I said yes and he said, _Even in high school?_ and I said yes. He said _How did I miss those?_ and I told him he was too distracted by that other girl and he said, _Boy, was I ever stupid_ That made me feel really good.
    Model:
    Aspen and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_20307_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 989.59 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Aspen_20307_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sadie Berry In The Big Girl Strip Club

Xlgirls.com- Sadie Berry In The Big Girl Strip Club

Description:
    It_s a cryin_ shame that there are not Big Girl Strip Clubs in every major city. You go to most clubs and the dancers are skinny with D-cup boob jobs. This man has been watching Sadie dance for months. He will sit there for hours and watch Sadie shake her tits and cheeky tush. Sadie enters the club_s main room and kisses Julia Juggs, who is dancing on the smaller satellite stage. Dressed in a NASCUPS race car cheerleader outfit and waving a checkered flag, Sadie climbs on the main stage and starts her steamy strip show. Sadie gets off the stage and plops on the lap of the aforementioned front-row customer and grinds his lap. She shoves her tits in his face. The scent of her body makes him boob-drunk. Julia comes over. Sadie leans back, still on his lap, and Julia squirts lube on her big boobs. Julia leans over and feeds Sadie her nipples. It_s a very hot scene and the guys are going crazy. Sadie gets up and takes him by the hand. They are off to the VIP Room to have a saucy little private party. Now tucked away in the club_s quiet and private VIP Room, Sadie gives him a horny lap dance and grind. (This is photographed in your-point-of-view.) She unzips his fly and grinds away, her beautiful body rubbing against his. She bounces her fine, foxy ass on his stiffening junk. Just the beginning. Turning around, Sadie takes his dick in her soft hand and gets busy. She sucks it, licks it, wraps her big boobs around it and sucks and licks his bloated balls. Sadie makes popping sounds when she pulls his sausage out of her mouth. She knows how much guys love to hear that sound when they are getting a blow job. This blonde beauty really knows how to treat a man good. Sadie is beyond fantastic. Sadie is insanely hot. After spending time with his cock down her throat, they have to fuck each other. That_s what the VIP Room is all about. The couch awaits. Sadie gets her tip in the form of a cum deposit on her big tits.
    Model:
    Sadie Berry and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SadieBerry_26294_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1476.61 MB
    Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SadieBerry_26294_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Big Girl Strip Club

Xlgirls.com- Big Girl Strip Club

Description:
    Could you handle the nasty action in a private lap dance room with a stripper who looks like Charlie Cooper and fucks you in bad-girl positions? Could you handle her lustily licking and sucking your balls, sucking and jacking your rock-hard prick? We don_t own and manage strip clubs but if we did, it would be the Big Girl Strip Club. And the dancers would be free to go wild in the VIP room where the washable furniture is very suitable for lap bouncing and won_t stick to a girl_s ass. This player is about to get the lap dance grind of his life and a whole lot more when Charlie drops her huge, firm tits over his meat-club and rubs it stiff so she can swallow it down her throat and squeeze it between her boobs. Too bad there are so few lap dance clubs in the real world that hire dancers as stacked as Charlie. Sadly, there are almost no strip clubs for guys who love the larger ladies. Charlie isn_t a stripper for real. In the real world, Charlie_s a CNA (certified nursing assistant). She doesn_t lap dance her geriatric patients (too dangerous) but at least they have some buxom eye-candy to drool over.
    Model:
    Charlie Cooper and Enzo Lorenzo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CharlieCooper_26328_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1144.36 MB
    Duration : 00:19:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CharlieCooper_26328_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tit Chat, Measuring Bra Show

Xlgirls.com- Tit Chat, Measuring Bra Show

Description:
    The charming Alice85JJ chats with the photographer about her interests and hobbies. They switch to a self-measuring, first over her bra and tank top, then topless. After that, Alice tries on some bras. The bra she wears before she tries on the others is a perfect fit. The next one is ridiculously small. The one after that is an improvement but not by much. Watch how she puts on these bras. She has a different approach to putting them on. Alice85JJ doesn_t go to the beach because she likes to keep her skin pale white. As far as swimsuits, she prefers the standard one-piece.
    Model:
    Alice85JJ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Alice85JJ_34373_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 959.85 MB
    Duration : 00:16:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Alice85JJ_34373_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Blake Emerald s Valentine Virgin Confidential

Xlgirls.com- Blake Emerald_s Valentine Virgin Confidential

Description:
    Blake Emerald is a Las Vegas local. Her first job was working at Starbucks. That_s no place for a pretty girl with very big 36H-cup tits. She_s here at XL Girls because of SCORELAND model Codi Vore. They went to school together. Codi was influential in Blake deciding to become a webcam girl also. Blake said she_s a virgin. She_s given hand jobs and blow jobs but no one has fucked her pussy, her butthole (some girls do anal sex to preserve their virginity until marriage) or her boobs. Some of her cam followers have offered her cash to bust her cherry. Blake is bisexual but she has only made out with another girl. In the kitchen, Blake and our photographer Jose talk about her masturbation practices. Blake masturbates a few times a day and said she never shows her pussy on-cam. Her cam is mostly aimed at face and her breasts. Showing her pussy at XL Girls is a first for her. Jose asks her to masturbate. Eyes closed, she leans back in the chair and rubs her pussy without penetration. (She uses a vibrator at home but never inserts it.) The camera moves in close to show Blake_s digital manipulations. Blake is a girl-next-door with all kinds of fantasies about losing her virginity. You_ll have to ask her what they are.
    Model:
    Blake Emerald
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BlakeEmerald_35111_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1235.68 MB
    Duration : 00:21:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BlakeEmerald_35111_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Kelli s Cherry On Top

Xlgirls.com- Kelli_s Cherry On Top

Description:
    They say patience is a virtue, but when a girl like Kelli Maxx is in front of you, waiting simply isn_t an option. JMac can_t keep his hands off of this HH-cup Beantown beauty. He_s groping her tits and soft belly while dry-humping her into the bedroom. Kelli is loving every minute of it, too. I can_t wait to fuck your cock, Kelli says as she rubs her plump booty on JMac_s crotch. Kelli leads JMac into the bedroom and the real fun begins. JMac pulls out her surprisingly perky HH-cups and begins to fondle and suck on them as Kelli_s moans grow louder. JMac then pulls his throbbing cock out of his jeans and wraps Kelli_s fleshy tits around his cock for an epic tit-tug. His cock disappears when tucked firmly between her naturals. When JMac finally stuffs his member into Kelli_s cunt, the look on her face is priceless. If a look is worth a thousand words, Kelli_s look when she_s getting fucked is only worth a few, such as bliss and euphoria. There are few things Kelli loves more than cock, and JMac is fucking her the way a plumper deserves to be fucked. Oh yeah, fuck this pussy, she says as she works his pole cowgirl. JMac then lays her down and fucks her on the side and then doggy style until Kelli is begging for-no demanding-his load. Cum on my tits, she says. Cum on my tits Always one to please, JMac pulls out of her cunt and shoots a hot load on her perfect naturals. Good fucks come to those who don_t wait.
    Model:
    Kelli Maxx and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KelliMaxx_30985_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1095.04 MB
    Duration : 00:18:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KelliMaxx_30985_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Milly Marks- The Girl With Huge Boobs Hungry Eyes

Xlgirls.com- Milly Marks- The Girl With Huge Boobs Hungry Eyes

Description:
    Walking around the apartment complex, Nicky Rebel spots a beautiful brunette with incredibly huge breasts. She_s putting away a beach chair. His brain malfunctions at the sight of her. This is common when guys see the spectacular Milly Marks. They often can_t even complete a sentence. That happens to him when he decides to chat Milly up. He thinks he_s seen her before but is having difficulty speaking. Milly introduces herself and, liking his looks, invites him to her place for a drink. They go straight to the bedroom. The size of Milly_s tits and her sexy face paralyzes more of his brain cells. He sucks her nipples and palms her boobs, and then undresses her. Milly_s trimmed bush is back for the first time since her SCORELAND shoots. She undresses him, has him lie back and squishes his boner between her breasts, the dream of many men. Milly kneels on the bed and cups her massive breasts for his cock, then gets on her back for a traditional tit-fucking, her head over the edge of the bed. It_s time to fuck. Milly lowers her pussy over him and rides him, her amazing boobs jiggling and shaking. She turns around and goes for a cowgirl ride, twerking her ass and pumping his dick while he stuffs his face with her heavy hangers. After getting fucked on her back and from behind, Milly gets her pussy licked. She gives Nicky one more tit-fucking lick-down and then cups her twin treasures once more, looks at him with hungry eyes and urges him to jerk off all over her.
    Model:
    Milly Marks and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_35884_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5385.48 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_35884_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Alice85JJ Her Treasure Chest

Xlgirls.com- Alice85JJ Her Treasure Chest

Description:
    Alice85JJ doesn_t need to tell anyone what her bra size is. This lady, originally from Romania, has a pair of the biggest natural tits in the world and she shows them. Alice85JJ has all of her bras fitted before she buys them. She likes to wear bras that give her the best support and make her boobs pump up. I think I am beautiful so I always feel sexy, Alice85JJ said. Her English is very good. I don_t need to wear a sexy dress to be sexy. For me, a T-shirt is enough. I only wear a bra when I leave my house or do photo shoots. I_m a straight person so I say what I_m thinking. I think that being honest all of the time and saying what I feel makes the person I_m with feel special.
    Model:
    Alice85JJ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Alice85JJ_34371_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 938.91 MB
    Duration : 00:16:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Alice85JJ_34371_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- At Home With Ivanna Lace

Xlgirls.com- At Home With Ivanna Lace

Description:
    The very talented and lovely Ivanna Lace gives you the guided tour of her place and of her beautiful, plush bod. Miss Lace is really great with a video camera, just one of her many skills. She shows us her kitchen and then invites us to watch her shower. This is an offer no man can refuse, especially since Ivanna takes a very erotic shower, playing with those tits we all love so much. After Ivanna dries off, she invites us to her bedroom and it_s not to watch television. Ivanna_s shower didn_t cool her down a bit. Her big boobs quivering, she fingers and tickles her pussy first and follows up with a hot toy fuck. One of the most-popular girls at XL Girls, Ivanna_s very hospitable and seeing her at home is a special treat. Here_s a girl who can charm the birds out of the trees.
    Model:
    Ivanna Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IvannaLace_36055_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 951.73 MB
    Duration : 00:26:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IvannaLace_36055_1080p.mp4