Xlgirls.com- Behind The Lens

Xlgirls.com- Behind The Lens

Description:
    For this Behind The Lens super-bonus, Natalie Fiore demands your presence in the shower with her. It_s a great honor to get wet next to the great Natalie. She_s generous to extend the invitation. It_s been a long day for the French bra-destroyer and with her huge seven-month baby bump to carry, she tires faster. You can move in closer and inspect her transformed breasts and dark brown areolae. Then it_s time for creaming. Then oiling... until her body shines and gleams. After her shower, Natalie dresses and leaves to find a bra that will fit her. She visits an old-school bra and lingerie store on a busy street and tries on some brassieres. Consider yourself special. What a way to kick off Natalie_s seventh month of pregnancy. Natalie does indeed find a bra she likes
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_30330_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 295.28 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_30330_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4

Xlgirls.com- Merry Christmas

Xlgirls.com- Merry Christmas

Description:
    Another holiday miracle and another jiggle belle dressed to set the ol_ Yule log ablaze. Another fantastic newcomer dressed to impress. She_s Monica Love and she_s made this special Xmas Bonus video for all loyal XL guys. Monica_s not naughty, she_s nice, but she_ll make an exception for us. What_s that old perv Santa left for Monica on her first Xmas at XL Girls? She reaches into the box. Why it_s a couple of bras and a tape measure for this delectable treat to try out right now and just a click away. Yes, he_s a member too, our oldest member and he knows a sweet busty doll when he sees her. Merry Xmas, Monica Love.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32276_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 377.02 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32276_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- There s Gold In Them Thar Hills

Xlgirls.com- There_s Gold In Them Thar Hills

Description:
    Newcomer Patricia Gold has a wet and tingly time with that shower head. XLGirls_ photographer enters the bathroom with a camera to make sure Patricia has enough hot water. Patricia lifts up one of her heavy boobs to suck the nipple. Patricia_s never modeled before and she seems to relish it. Playing with her tits and the shower head, a smiling Patricia presses them against the glass door. She spritzes body wash and moisturizer all over her chest and tummy, rubbing the stuff in and lifting her big floppy tits to spread the stuff all over. Her big boobs are very pliable and are capped by large tawny areolae. After soaping her tits, Patricia cleans her pussy, squatting down on the shower floor and directs the shower head up for a thorough refreshing of her lady parts.
    Model:
    Patricia Gold
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PatriciaGold_29784_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 116.93 MB
    Duration : 00:06:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PatriciaGold_29784_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4

Xlgirls.com- Miss Isabelle Opens Up

Xlgirls.com- Miss Isabelle Opens Up

Description:
    Miss Isabelle, or just Izzy, did very few appearances at XL Girls. She_s very hot in this video, very chatty and sexy. It_s more jackable than a lot of other single girl videos because of what Miss Isabelle says and what she does. Her voice is sexy too. She didn_t just lie back and plug away silently with a toy or her fingers. Miss Isabelle said she masturbates every day, several times a day, if she doesn_t have a man. I tend to play with my nipples and clit when I masturbate. I prefer a big, real cock to a toy but there are times when a woman goes through a dry spell and doesn_t have a boyfriend to take care of her needs. Guys go through these dry spells too. We all do. So I have a couple of back massagers plugged in next to my bed. I use them just about every night. It_s become part of my _going to bed_ routine. I keep one on my nipples and one on my clit, have a wonderful orgasm and then drift off to sleep.
    Model:
    Miss Isabelle
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MissIsabelle_21605_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 968.87 MB
    Duration : 00:16:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MissIsabelle_21605_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- My Phair Lady At The Gym

Xlgirls.com- My Phair Lady At The Gym

Description:
    42F-cupper Savannah Phair from New York was working as an administrative assistant when she came to XL Girls for a series of shoots. Savannah is still modeling and has a Twitter presence. This workout scene is one you_re not going to see at any fitness centers we know of. Savannah_s video gets our vote as one of the all-time best workout videos ever shot at XL Girls. It_s got everything. Calisthenics in a tight track suit, her big tits falling out of her top. Totally naked working out. Oiling. An oval gym ball (a peanut ball). Trampoline bouncing. A jump rope sequence. Topping the training session is a cock-vibrator workout. Every muscle group gets exercised. Savannah gives it her all
    Model:
    Savannah Phair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavannahPhair_20098_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 829.36 MB
    Duration : 00:14:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SavannahPhair_20098_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Breast of XLGirls Threesomes 2

Xlgirls.com- Breast of XLGirls Threesomes 2

Description:
    Three is never a crowd when it comes to wild sex and the XL Girl. Three_s lucky. In part one of Breast of XLGirls Threesomes, big-boobed chick Molly Howard, JMac &amp Juan fuck their brains out in a group grope. In part two, Big Pike finds the dynamically desirable duo of Scarlet LaVey and Nikki Smith irresistible and gets lucky, pounding them good and plenty. In part three, Juan &amp Lucas double-team sultry Julia Juggs, banging her butt and giving her pretty face a double facial cumbath. So hot, a fire extinguisher was kept close by during the shoots in case the bed sheets ignited.
    Model:
    Julia Juggs, Molly Howard, Nikki Smith, Scarlet LaVey, Big Pike, J Mac, Juan Largo, and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BreastOfXLThreesomes_32082_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 2556.39 MB
    Duration : 00:44:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BreastOfXLThreesomes_32082_1920x1080_8000_MF S.mp4

Xlgirls.com- THE PLUMP-UP

Xlgirls.com- THE PLUMP-UP

Description:
    It_s an interesting thing that some of the girls change over time, plumping up and gaining weight. And we get to document it. April McKenzie is one of them. This special video looks at three distinct phases of April. April in 2007 at the very beginning when she first modeled for Voluptuous. Someone told me about you, a good friend, said April who was to win V-mag Newcomer of the Year. Then I did some research and looked into it for myself. I didn_t know about Voluptuous or any other magazines. Modeling was something I have wanted to do for a long time. Like my mom said when I was younger, _If you_ve got it, why not flaunt it?_ A year later, April was beginning to show some of the signs of weight gain in this sex scene with Pimp Dread. And then in late 2008, April is seven months knocked up as she makes fuck time with J Mac. (April came back six-months preggo again another year later.) And now we have April today in her latest shoots. There_s lots of cushin_ for the pushin_ now
    Model:
    April McKenzie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AprilMcKenzie_PlumpUp_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 551.31 MB
    Duration : 00:31:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AprilMcKenzie_PlumpUp_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS .mp4

Xlgirls.com- Top of the Titters

Xlgirls.com- Top of the Titters

Description:
    No one heats up a room like this curvy and super-stacked natural. Anna Beck is so hot, she could melt the ice caps. She_s sex on a stick and there are few things we wouldn_t do if it would guarantee that stick were our fully erect dicks. Our favorite fair-skinned M-cupper is warming up a restroom today, and watching her caress her tits as her latest scene opens has us so hot, you can see steam clouds blowing out of our ears. This hot mama_s got huge mams and we can_t get enough of her. While fondling her natural blessings, she pours a glass of milk into a bowl. Milk does a body good as they say, so a body like Anna_s is just getting a whole lot better. She dips her fleshy naturals into the cold milk and her nipples instantly get erect. All this boob play has Anna feeling very horny, so she takes a seat and pulls out her favorite toy: a blue dildo. She places it between her tits like a real cock and tit-fucks it while licking the head. Then Anna gets up and takes a seat on the counter, giving us a perfect view of her cunt and boobs as she fucks herself with the rubber cock while playing with her boobs. Anna pushes herself to another orgasm. Ms. Sex On a Stick never looks hotter than when she has a cock--real or otherwise--inside of her.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30660_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1082.56 MB
    Duration : 00:18:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30660_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Foxee Roxee

Xlgirls.com- Foxee Roxee

Description:
    Here_s Roxee Robinson wrapped into a very tight blue dress that looks like the kind of clothing a girl needs a special permit to wear. Roxee does it justice Arguably, it_s the sexiest outfit Roxee has worn so far. It also comes off real quickly, too, once she gets home so she can have some finger-lickin_ fun. The very definition of brick house, Roxee_s had a powerful effect on XL guys since she debuted, inspiring some guys who haven_t commented in a long time to comment about her. I haven_t posted in some time, but when I saw Roxee I couldn_t resist, writes Chuck. I really like this model for a lot of reasons. Of course the obvious twin peaks and luscious, sexy bod but also because she talks. Most models just moan or groan which is okay for about 10 seconds then I want to hear words. I just love her conversation and attitude. Roxee went back to Prague for more and we_ll be seeing the results soon.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32131_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 731.26 MB
    Duration : 00:12:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32131_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Drinks on the Rox

Xlgirls.com- Drinks on the Rox

Description:
    Roxanne Miller is back at XL Girls in her first scene since she joined Lavina Dream, Jennica Lynn and Vanessa Y. for the super-group shoot in the Dominican Republic, XL Girls On Location. Plus Roxanne chats on-camera in a separate Bonus Interview, Chesty Charmer. We have some catching up to do with Roxanne who is enjoying a cocktail at our favorite pub in Prague, Czech Republic. XLGirls: Hello, Roxanne Or should we say Hola Welcome back. What is your favorite memory from the trip to the Dominican Republic with The SCORE Group? Roxanne: I was visiting the city (Puerto Plata), while the girls were at the villa, so I was the only white chick with big boobs within a half-mile radius and I attracted a lot of attention. All the guys were like Hola, bonitaaa and I was like Hola, que taaaal Another thing that I remember with a smile on my face was when I was reading the newspaper one morning and the guys in the crew were like, What are you doing? Looking at pictures? So in the end, I read the newspaper out loud and translated from Spanish to English. Oh And on one of the nights, I cooked a delicious dinner for the team. Tomato soup with croutons and potato stew and everybody enjoyed it There were funny bloopers that make me smile. I remember on the first morning, I went to the kitchen to make coffee, and instead of powdered milk, I poured flour. The Dominican Republic was an adventure and I enjoyed every second of it. XLGirls: Do you have any favorite photo shoots and videos from there? Roxanne: The pin-up (Roxanne_s Big Balcony) is definitely my favorite. But I love all of them. The team made all of us feel like pampered princesses
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxanneMiller_31740_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1101.99 MB
    Duration : 00:19:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxanneMiller_31740_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4