Scatshop.com- Fan Tastes Saya Takazawas Feces

Scatshop.com- Fan Tastes Saya Takazawas Feces

Description:
    Saya Takazawa is traveling all over the country for her travel blog, but along with it, she visits some of her avid fans to give them the thanking they deserve In this scenario, the actress is on her second fan and she makes sure to make her visit worthwhile She begins with taking off her panties and peeing on the guys face and into his mouth, making him drink her piss When she could no longer release any more, she proceeds to strip completely naked and get intimate with the man They press their lips together and kiss, but it doesnt take long before the actress puts a plate on the mans stomach where she proceeds to start defecating She pushes as much poop as she can out of her rectum, and when she could no longer release any more, she puts a couple of lighted candles on her masterpiece Though, it doesnt end there The more interesting part begins with the lady smearing her filth all over their bodies From her chest all the way down to her thighs, the woman gets covered with her own poop and the same happens to the man She even puts feces on her face before the two resume getting intimate Covered with feces, they slobber all over one anothers mouth, the guy sucks the actress tits, and she later concentrates her attention on his dick by performing a blowjob until he cums inside her mouth
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss1085.mp4
    File Size : 304.36 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:19:40
    Video : AVC, 1 996 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    ss1085.mp4 - 304.4 MB

Scatshop.com- Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses

Scatshop.com- Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses

Description:
    Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses. Recently, my meetings with the Mistresses do not occur very often. The festive bustle before the New Year holidays leaves little time for entertainment with a slave. I really miss these meetings, and really lack the fragrant treats that I usually get from beautiful womens asses. However, todays call from Christina made me very happy. And I was doubly happy because she told me that I would have to serve three girls today as a toilet. When I came to them, the first thing I was having to make massage and lick their feet. Feet of each of 3 girls. Mrs. Christina, Victoria, and Lassie humiliated me in every way. They used to call me dumb cattle, scum, dumbass. However, in honor of the upcoming New Year holiday, they decided to make an original treat for me. It was a chocolate cake, consisting of their shit, and the process of its preparation took place before my eyes. I watched the poop crawling out of beautiful female anuses, I sniffed their fragrant farting, and I was happy with all this. I had to completely eat this big pile of female shit, and then I was having to lick the plate. I had a double feeling. On the one hand, it was very difficult to do. But on the other hand, I was happy.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f83.mp4
    File Size : 1603.78 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:18
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    f83.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Scatshop.com- M3gaSh0t 2.0 Cr3amуPussy

Scatshop.com- M3gaSh0t 2.0 Cr3amуPussy

Description:
    Incredible new video at a SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT (only $16.99 not $23.99) As always, stunning image quality, sea of shit, hot action) In this clip you will find: a Giant pile of shit blew out my ass, wild Masturbation in the shit, close up, smearing shit in my lustful body and my vagina eats poop )) Buy it, watch it stay tuned, soon you expect more surprises &lt3
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MegaShot-2.0-CreamyPussy.wmv
    File Size : 493.9 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:08:35
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 406 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    MegaShot-2.0-CreamyPussy.wmv - 493.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Quickie Enema and Anal Play in Onesie

Scatshop.com- Quickie Enema and Anal Play in Onesie

Description:
    Since I tried to make my first enema I like doing time to time. Wearing my black see through onesie. Tease you when show off this sexy round ass in it. Peeing till my legs up with strong stream, really had to pee. This time I fill up my ass with enema liquid preparing myself to explosion. Quickie enema this time because after I filled it into the feeling coming so fast to Shitting. I desperation a bit then knee up and behind to cam in doggy start to release and explosion everything dirty from my asshole. First you can see squirting the liquid out of ass then pooping. Great and amazing feeling as always. I give myself a little time and pushing out everything. Then taking a glass and start playing with my ass and pushing out more poo and ass juicies. Look at my pussy just able to see dripping down the ass juice so nice isnt it? Keep playing with my ass and gaping this little asshole and can hear me farting too. Then laying on my back and I release a nice piece of shit at the end for you. Its really surprised me. And I let dripping out more nasty ass juice. At the end show you the pieces of shit on the floor Enjoy them ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180625_133420.mp4
    File Size : 712.19 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:12
    Video : AVC, 6 003 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20180625_133420.mp4 - 712.2 MB

Scatshop.com- 6 Minutes of winking

Scatshop.com- 6 Minutes of winking

Description:
    6 full minutes of winking back my shit.
    Watch my ass hole struggle to hold back before finally letting loose
    Model:
    BabyDollNaughty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6-minutes-in-heaven-SS.mp4
    File Size : 592.01 MB
    Duration : 00:06:25
    Video : AVC, 12.7 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 171 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    6-minutes-in-heaven-SS.mp4 - 592.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Lingerie Shit and Cum

Scatshop.com- Lingerie Shit and Cum

Description:
    Today I dress up in white lace stockings and a three piece garter set. Its so prettymy ass looks perfectly framed in the outfit. I spread my cheeks apart and release a soft pile. Im so turned on now that Ive opened my ass up for youI want you to fuck my shitty ass so bad Lay me back and shove youre cock in me
    Watch me have a beautiful orgasm after rubbing my clit Enjoy
    Full bodyface
    Good light
    Model:
    XshayXshayX
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0434.mp4
    File Size : 204.88 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : AVC, 2 492 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_0434.mp4 - 204.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Sydnee Capris Shower Explosion

Scatshop.com- Sydnee Capris Shower Explosion

Description:
    Sydnee is back with a Hot New Release And Release is exactly what she did, all over the shower She had to shit all day, and she held it in just so she could explode nice a freaky just for you This is a regular routine for adult stars like Sydnee Capri to clean their assholes out before an anal scene. Not everyone Likes to Keep It FUNKY and get shit on their dicks lol But Just for you she held it in and decided to make a show out of it just for you Enjoy as she squirts out brown liquid shit from a bunch of angles before hovering to release a bunch of Booty Mcnuggets Then enjoy as she zooms in nice an close as she releases some golden reign in the shower along with her pussy juice She aint done yet, enjoy as she squirts out some more runny shit. Looks like she has a few more Nuggets stuck up her ass. Enjoy as she digs up in there and pulls out a nugget just for you Inspect it as she holds it in her hand in front the camera She even smells and shows off her shitty fingers as well She has made a complete fucking mess in the shower at this point Still not done, she goes and grabs her dildo to play with her asshole some more and also takes and enema. ENjoy as she digs deep with her glass dildo while shooting out more booty juice at the same time Sydnee is back to prove without a doubt she is the FUNKIEST lady in the game
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sydnee-Capri-082517.mp4
    File Size : 609.07 MB
    Duration : 00:08:16
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Sydnee-Capri-082517.mp4 - 609.1 MB

Scatshop.com- TeasfulPantyHugePoop

Scatshop.com- TeasfulPantyHugePoop

Description:
    Hot teasful panty pooping and peeing
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : teasfulpantyhugepoopam.wmv
    File Size : 102.75 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:07:18
    Video : VC-1, 1 891 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    teasfulpantyhugepoopam.wmv - 102.7 MB

Scatshop.com- Beet Poop in white Stockings

Scatshop.com- Beet Poop in white Stockings

Description:
    Abigail Dupree is such a naughty little girl.She has put on her bright white tights and is waiting for her boyfriend to show up because he has the key to the house. Shes stuck outside after eating beets for two days straight without a shit and she just cant help but to finish off her beets from lunch. She has been craving beets this entire week. She loves how it makes her poop red. She pops a squat in the yard while she waits and lets a big red turd fill up her pristine tights. It smushes all over her pierced pussy and in between her cheeks. She then takes her tights off and fills her ass with water to clean out her butt in preparation for her boyfriends arrival. She sqirts red poopy water in an impressive launch out of her tiny butt hole. Her boyfriend pulls up and she scurries off to clean up before he catches her being naughty.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BeetPoopinwhiteStockings_720.mp4
    File Size : 1484.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:16
    Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    BeetPoopinwhiteStockings_720.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Scatshop.com- Diamonds Pre-Thanksgiving Naked Treat

Scatshop.com- Diamonds Pre-Thanksgiving Naked Treat

Description:
    Right in time for the Holidays, Enjoy a nice Funky Treat from Diamond Jewel Enjoy three fully nude clips as this BBW goddess lets you enjoy her usual loose, runny clips and a little diarrhea Enjoy in the first two clips as she plops down on the bowl and spreads her asshole unfurls some gassy, sharty mudbutt into the bowl Then in the final clip she Makes a nice Spinach Dip of runny browns into a tupperware trey ENjoy as she fills it up to the brim The Diarrhea queen is showing she has no rivals when it comes to the bubbleguts. Plenty of Shit and TNA in this FUNKY trio
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diamond-112315.mp4
    File Size : 518.47 MB
    Duration : 00:07:04
    Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: