- Deep inside Nasty Toilet Filled with SHIT

- Deep inside Nasty Toilet Filled with SHIT

Description:
    My tummy has been hurting for a while but I havent been able to shit so I give myself a nice fleet enema. I stop the camera and come back in about 10 minutes when I finally cant hold it any longer and all the liquid out with some nice liquid shits and wet DEEP Farts. A bit later I have to go AGAIN This time big firm shits. While Im still shitting the camera falls deep into the toilet water, submerging you in diarrhea, used enema liquid, and hard firm shits. Look around you as it all swims around in the water Serious nasty I then reach in, pull the camera out and show you the mess.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO BLACK BORDERS IN ACTUAL VIDEO .
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Deep-inside-Nasty-Toilet-Filled-with-SHIT.mp4
    File Size : 470.48 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:01
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nxtpbto3bdbp

- Lick me and eat my shit

- Lick me and eat my shit

Description:
    My slave must lick me first, then I sit down on his face (facesitting) With much pressure I piss my slaves face and mouth. To the conclusion, I shit my slave directly into his dirt mouth.
    Model:
    Domina-Victoria
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lick-me-and-eat-my-shit.wmv
    File Size : 249.4 MB
    Duration : 00:06:10
    Video : WMV2, 5 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uvuqvy5tkk5t

- Adore Me Scat P2

- Adore Me Scat P2

Description:
    Now Lady Marie craps and the shit comes out of ther butt and falls down on the face of the toilet slave. Mistress Michelle is the next Scatqueen, she sits down on the toilet seat, pisses and craps. Meanwhile Lady Angie has fun with the the strictly restrained cock. The toilet slave seems to be very horny. After Mistress Michelle has pooped she start to cover the face of the slave with all the shit.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : adore_me_scat_p2.mp4
    File Size : 222.35 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:54
    Video : AVC, 3 004 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sltiqvdflep0

- Billies Apples Dont Fall Far from the Tree

- Billies Apples Dont Fall Far from the Tree

Description:
    Billie Returns with a MASSIVE load in this clip. This is _ All Killer no Filter Enjoy as She once again blows it up at her work bathroom. Some real Water Splashers were coming out of that big ass of hers Shes one of the best log droppers out there Enjoy as she shakes, rattles, wiggles and squeezes out these juicy snakes from her ass. You will see these apples didnt fall far from the tree
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Billie-unCensored-042415.mp4
    File Size : 52.16 MB
    Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 00:03:58
    Video : AVC, 1 700 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 147 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jq0409bq5ma1

- Puke experiments for Kelz

- Puke experiments for Kelz

Description:
    Kelz goes a step further this time experimenting with deep throat vomit play. Not bad for a first attempt.
    Model:
    ScatSlammers
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kelfirstpuke-1.mp4
    File Size : 895.6 MB
    Duration : 00:11:34
    Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mivsfd9pj1ra

- My New Toilet

- My New Toilet

Description:
    Shitting and pissing on my toilet boy face. Let him stuff his dick in my ass to bounce on him. When i feel the urge to shit some more i get up to spread my ass to piss and shit on him again. Gathered all of my shit together to milk his dick until he explodes every where.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2630.mov
    File Size : 816.43 MB
    Duration : 00:07:30
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wyasmtph6s3w

- Good Slaves Get Fed Twice

- Good Slaves Get Fed Twice

Description:
    Mistress Lisas slaves need to eat, so of course she feeds them her shit. Her first slave has to kiss her high heeled shoes for the honor of eating her shit. He must have done a good job because she shits an enormous load into his mouth. Then she pisses in his mouth. Lisa feels the urge to go again so shits again into his mouth. The lucky slaves mouth is only so big so some of the shit falls to the side. Not wanting to displease his goddess he quickly chews and swallows the mouthful so Lisa can shove the remaining shit into his mouth. The 2nd slave is a little less willing, so Lisa ties him to the bed. She spits into his mouth and smothers him with her ass. Then she uses his mouth as a toilet, filling his mouth with a nice firm log of shit as she talks to the viewer, letting you know what youre going to get if youre ever lucky enough to be used this way.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2-loads-of-shit-for-2-slaves.wmv
    File Size : 92.82 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:06:15
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/310hare91vbq

- Dirty shit fuck with two cums

- Dirty shit fuck with two cums

Description:
    Two cums and her nice scream. Completely covered in shit by the end. Must see.
    Model:
    FetishPlay88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : new-movie.mp4
    File Size : 1548.93 MB
    Duration : 00:19:09
    Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5jnuvx9v9v62

- Lola-I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

- Lola-I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

Description:
    Lola has an important date coming up and shes been drinking a ton of sassy water so that she can fit into her tight bandage dress. She didnt really consider the long shift she was about to start at work. Within a few minutes of the shift starting, Lola can feel an intense pressure starting to build in her bladder. Andy is a special cow. Hes not allowed to be left unattended, not even for a minute. Realizing that shes not going to make it through the whole shift without peeing, Lola starts to call all her work friends to see if she can get coverage. One by one her teaser colleagues refuse to come in and cover for her. Lola starts to realize that she is in a desperate situation. She knows that cow andy isnt a toilet, but she might have to use him as a toilet. Its the only solution she can think of that doesnt involve leaving andy alone or making a big mess. Lola tries to go about her workday, tidying up the laboratory and keeping cum cow andy sexually aroused. But she really cant focus on anything but the stressful urge to relieve herself. She lashes out at poor andy in her discomfort. Lola tries to rationalize with andy that being a human toilet isnt so bad. Andy has never been used as a girls toilet before, but Lola reveals that in fact all cum cows eventually become toilets. So really, andys becoming a toilet is inevitable. Finally, she just cant hold it any longer. Lola brings over some cinder blocks so that she can straddle andys face comfortably and prepares his mouth for use. She refuses to override the milking machine, stopping the edging would be inefficient. So, andy is going to have to try to remain sexually aroused while drinking pee, if he wants to avoid an automated punishment shock. Lola insets a funnel into andy and starts to go. She moans with pleasure as her full bladder empties into him. Realizing that cow andy can maintain it erection while drinking pee is a revelation Now, andy can be expected to multitask and function both for pre-cum collection and as a toilet for the girls No more frivolous workplace bathroom breaks (11:59 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-I-Know-youre-not-a-Toilet-but-I-have-to-Use-you-as-a-Toilet-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 1370.43 MB
    Duration : 00:11:59
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hdahftwng2bh

- Sharing my personal toilet

- Sharing my personal toilet

Description:
    I have invited two girlfriends to join me for a party, Nasty Khalifa and Anna. I introduce my girlfriends to my toilet, and ask him if he wants to eat from these juicy asses. All he is good for eating our waste, and drinking our pee anyway. My girlfriend find it hilarious that men are this pathetic and eat shit from girls, and drinking their pee. But I explain that they are not men, they are simply just toilets The good thing is that they are portable so they can be useful wherever you are. You dont have to go to them, they come to you
    Anna start peeing in my personal toilets mouth, and me and Nasty Khalifa watch her fill up his pathetic mouth. Nasty Khalifa wants to use my toilet as well, and I tell the slave to prepare himself and open his mouth. He is after all for our service when we want, and for what we want. She needs to shit and since she had a party last night, it is going to be a lot. My friend fills my slaves mouth with shit while we are laughing, and I command my slave to smear his face with her shit I command my other slave to come and wipe her ass clean after shitting, while Anna and me are watching and giving him commands.
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sharing-my-personal-toilet-Nikki-Cam.mp4
    File Size : 429.04 MB
    Duration : 00:06:59
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 253 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: