- Begging To Be Used

- Begging To Be Used

Description:
    My service slave has been getting notions above his station. He has been watching My scat videos online and getting jealous of all My toilet slaves. As he holds My ashtray fro Me while I do My emails and smoke a cigarette, he asks Me if he can be My toilet. He sounds so timid that I doubt whether he really wants it or whether its just silly fantasy. In order to be certain that he really wants it, I make him beg and grovel until he finally sounds believable to Me. He thinks its going to be so easy they always do. But hes in for a big surprise. I lie him down on the ground and piss all over his hard cock and his body in an endless amber stream.. He is clearly amazed at the quantity of urine that I can produce, as it seems never ending. Eventually, I sit on his face and make him lick My swollen asshole. Theres so much shit waiting to come out that its bursting at the seams I shit straight into his mouth, and it looks just like soft serve ice cream being pumped into an ice cream cone. There is so much shit that it cant even fit into his mouth. With My face inches from his, I gently coax him into consuming My shit. My soft, hypnotic voice, My beautiful refined British accent, and My sensually dripping spit into his open, shit filled mouth all help him consume. When he has eaten enough to satisfy Me for a first timer, I make him smear the remainder of My shit on his cock, and jerk himself off until he cums. Its My favourite way for My toilets to show their appreciation for My gift to them.
    I love this video, Its so hot and you can really sense the connection between My slave and I. I made sure to really get the shit coming out in graphic detail, as I know you all like that so much. If you loved this clip, please leave a review, as well as on any other of My clips which you may have watched.
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : begging-to-be-used.mp4
    File Size : 943.78 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:41
    Video : AVC, 6 219 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7gm4azlk9eeb

- Most Massive Turds

- Most Massive Turds

Description:
    Watch this amazing collection of my biggest, most massive, asshole stretching turds Ive combined the biggest of my most recent loads of shit into this super long video You get to see me push out the most massive loads of poop See my shithole stretch as my poop rips my hole open Listen to me grunt and groan as I push all this shit out
    Every load is different but they are all HUGE These are the most massive loads Ive pushed out in the last year This is the third collection Ive made of my biggest poop but this one is the best You have to see these turds to believe them
    Enjoy
    Scat 839-Most Massive Turds
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : mostmassiveturds.mp4
    File Size : 1505.11 MB
    Duration : 00:13:52
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ngu97qq6xu51

- Rim Job and Golden Showers

- Rim Job and Golden Showers

Description:
    Erica has a fabulous sensual session including oral, rim jobs, and sex. Afterward, she gives a golden shower to him and then its Ericas turn to receive the golden shower. Both streams are huge
    Model:
    EricaKay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Rim-Job-Golden-Shower17.mp4
    File Size : 748.1 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:05
    Video : AVC, 5 992 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/em68ooqv0tyn

- A Collection Of My Biggest Turds

- A Collection Of My Biggest Turds

Description:
    Check out this amazing collection of my BIGGEST loads of shit EVER These turds are so massive I love how amazing it feels when I push out these monster loads of shit Look how my shithole opens up and all this poop comes sliding out of my smelly ass These are some huge turds Look at how big and sexy they are I hope you love big loads of shit Because these turds are HUGE
    Enjoy
    Scat 574-A Collection Of My Biggest Turds
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : collectionofbiggestturds.mp4
    File Size : 809.55 MB
    Duration : 00:08:25
    Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p39vhz7dfwdf

- In the tube

- In the tube

Description:
    The girls tickle the slave give gim a footjob and piss on him
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MissSanya_MissGina08Full.wmv
    File Size : 237.42 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:16:33
    Video : VC-1, 1 868 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n7ex9qbccznt

- After work pink blouse big shit

- After work pink blouse big shit

Description:
    Ive been holding my shit in all day at work. I finally come home so I can take a big firm shit for you. Lots of teasing and dirty talk included.
    Model:
    TinaAmazon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DYUM9081.mov
    File Size : 1365.22 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:07:40
    Video : AVC, 24.7 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t9vx3jzub1lk

- Sugar Hills Fart N Shart Explosions

- Sugar Hills Fart N Shart Explosions

Description:
    Sugar Hill is back with yet another FUNKY collection Enjoy this Dirty dozen minutes of great action She begins with a gassy fart and shart session on the toilet, then enjoy as she has some great on her back clips as she has some accidental leaks Looks like she had one too many pieces of sugar free candy Then enjoy as she spreads that Monster booty nice and wide for some great farts on all fours as well A must have for you fart n shart lovers Sugar Hill is back and FUNKIER than ever
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sugar-hill-093016.mp4
    File Size : 505.79 MB
    Duration : 00:12:14
    Video : AVC, 5 654 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/labda5cwih93

- Pissing on Myself 03

- Pissing on Myself 03

Description:
    Third times the charm I lay down in my tub and pee all over myself. Featuring a smooth bald pussy.
    Model:
    CassandraMay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pissing-on-myself-03.mp4
    File Size : 146.79 MB
    Duration : 00:00:53
    Video : AVC, 23.0 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f5pyktnlit6h

- Shitty New Years

- Shitty New Years

Description:
    The wait is over, my first shitty anal scene ever I was so glade to be feeling better after I was sick for the last two weeks, so I couldnt shoot anything for you freekz. I know you really wanted to see my phat ass get fucked hard, Happy New Years I love getting my shitty ass fucked I havent did anal in a while. In this clip Its starts with a POV lap dance, I oiled up my big ass just for you. I tired to put it in my phat ass but it wouldnt fit it because my huge turds where pushing up against my ass hole. I was holding this shit in my ass all day just for you. I know how you like me squatted over you, I figured you wouldnt mind me shitting an pissing on your dick. Then I took the shit off of you and sat it aside so you can fuck me first. It will end with me smearing my stinky shit all over your dick and my phat ass. I know you been wanted me to slid your dick in my tight perky phat ass. I didnt want to stop getting my phat shitty ass fucked Have a safe and happy new year
    Stacey Short
    Enjoy XoXo
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shitty-New-Year.mp4
    File Size : 1467.17 MB
    Duration : 00:13:05
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/787fiy8i14r6

- Poopy Belly Flop

- Poopy Belly Flop

Description:
    Check out this poopy waterfall just flowing out of my asshole Oh this is going to make for some perfect smearing fun
    I give you a nice, good close up of me plopping my belly right down into all the delicious, wet poop It squishes everywhere I rub my big, sexy belly in my stinky poop and my two big boobies too
    It feels so good being covered in poop I turn around and sit in it too The shit squishes all up my ass crack in into my pussy Oh how dirty But so hot
    Youre going to love this one Lots of dirty talk and sexy poop smearing
    Scat 120-Poopy Belly Flop
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : plopsmear.mp4
    File Size : 501.74 MB
    Duration : 00:08:52
    Video : AVC, 7 767 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS