- Unique Lovelys Puke Job

- Unique Lovelys Puke Job

Description:
    When I picked up Unique she was eating an egg sandwichShe said hey, i gotta have something to puke up on your dick right.She let me ram my bbc down her throat and empty her stomach all over my cock. When she ran out of food she put a chewed banana and my dick in her mouth at the same time, never felt anything like it lol When her nose got stopped up she said no problem, held one nostril closed and snotted it all on my dick. This scene was EPIC.
    Model:
    jigglis
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Unique-Lovely_s-Egg-Sandwich-Puke-Job-1.wmv
    File Size : 1008.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:19
    Video : VC-1, 6 099 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c6dpcbjimhyv

- Shit in my pants and on my bare skin .

- Shit in my pants and on my bare skin .

Description:
    You often ask me to shot videos in which I shit in my pants , and this time I made the video according to your numerous requests . I fill your favorite blue jeans shit , and then I smear shit on my body .
    Model:
    Svetlana
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : M4H03766-1.mp4
    File Size : 810.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:15
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7dz71zj9p0ld

- Lola-Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 2 of 3) (Complete)

- Lola-Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 2 of 3) (Complete)

Description:
    1080 HD This clip is the second in the series, Weekend Full Toilet Slave. In this clip, the slave is used for both piss and shit. The piss is shown from two camera angles. Both Angles are shown consecutively, then in a stacked picture in picture window. The shit is shown from three camera angles: front, back and going into the slave from above. The three camera angles are also shown consecutively, then in a split screen window. The shit section of this clip includes some written narration.
    On day two, I decided to pee into a container before shitting into the slave. I had noticed on day one that it was having some difficulty swallowing all of it. I dont like it when it my shit sticks to the teeth. It should ALL go down. So, I decided to pee into a container first and then later use the pee to wash everything into the toilet slave. I shit and again, just like the first day, it was a lot. The toilet kept the shit in its mouth. It waits until Ive finished before it swallows. I scooped all the errant bits and coaxed it all into the belly of my septic system. The toilet had a bit of retching this time. It was a pretty big load, so I understood the difficulty, but did not let the toilet give up. Eventually, it all went down. I made it suck the shit off my fingers before allowing it the piss it so desperately wanted. Its funny, I thought the piss would help the slave wash everything down, but interestingly it caused more retching. Of course, I didnt stop pouring. He still had to finish it all. The toilet was very good, eventually got it all down, and did not back up. I was pleased. I wondered, though, maybe he was having difficulty with the pee because there just wasnt enough of it. The toilet probably just needs MORE pee to help wash things down. I decided to give Kendall a call to see if shed join me for day three (25:29 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Weekend-Full-Toilet-Slave-Day-2-of-3-Complete.wmv
    File Size : 1875.58 MB
    Duration : 00:25:29
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xbpog2o1963d

- Nasty Diarrhea in Slaves mouth

- Nasty Diarrhea in Slaves mouth

Description:
    I had some nachos and queso last night and washed it down with Tequila shots so I know my poo is gonna be runny I think it will be a nasty one so I get my slave to get on his knees while I sit on a bar stool and proceed to humiliate him by shitting right into his filthy little mouth The diarrhea just keeps coming and coming as I make him eat my delicious poop and lick my asshole clean after Im donedont you wish you could take his place
    Model:
    mystresstee
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nastydiarheainslavesmouth.mp4
    File Size : 280.97 MB
    Duration : 00:07:04
    Video : AVC, 5 352 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5mfce2jqhpsz

- Slut Shitter

- Slut Shitter

Description:
    I have to take a huge shit so I sit in the shower to rub my pussy until I relax enough to shit. Its soo arousing to feel it push out. Then I rub my hand in it and show it to you
    ALL HD 1080p quality
    Model:
    MissLucySkye
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : masturbate-piss-and-shit.mpg
    File Size : 242.84 MB
    Duration : 00:02:28
    Video : MPEG Video, 13.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8uum5slx06lp

- Vomit Cats 05

- Vomit Cats 05

Description:
    After some shoes and foot licking, first domi cat puke in a glas and give it to the slave to drink it all, then kimi cat vomit directly in his open mouth
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : vomit_cats05.wmv
    File Size : 500.44 MB
    Duration : 00:13:23
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ao3ly9vy4p1j

- ShartingEnema Mask

- ShartingEnema Mask

Description:
    I couldn\t wait to try out this new mask full force. With its multiple locking straps it\s a complete padded sensory deprivation hood with nothing but two small nose holes and an open-mouth tube gag sticking over an inch into his mouth. He won\t be able to see or hear anything. He can only smell and taste whatever I force into the tube hahaaa. That only intensifies the torture when you can only focus on smell and taste.. Things just keep getting worse and worse for my pathetic slave boy. I load up on my favorite foods that turn my little ass into a CANNON and strap him into the toilet bench. The thickness of the hood only make it even MORE impossible to wiggle his head in the slightest, I had to FORCE the lid closed. Meaning once I line my ass up with that hole going into his mouth there\s literally no getting away from it Ughh and just imagine if they\re wet.. I line my ass right onto the tube and let it rip.. Hot nasty gas mixed with other things fill his mouth.. They ARE wet.. Dear god this must be worse than water torture. The CIA should hire me instead. Not only are his cheeks being forcibly filled with my thick eggy farts but there\s a little extra with each one dripping down the tube Into his throat. Just what I was hoping for though, he needs to suffer. This is what lazy fuckers get Call it payback for telling your parents that I fart in my sleep bitch. Mmhmm.. PFFRAPPP \SWALLOW IT\ Hhaha awhh are you gagging? Good. There\s ALOT more where that came from honey. UGHH I can feel it dripping. And now he\s choking Let me help him with that.. Completely in the dark not knowing what\s coming I screw clear funnel into the mouthpiece and kneel over it. Surprise baby I gave myself an enema for you since you were choking He thrashes around as he struggles to swallow every drop rushing down the funnel. I fucking love it. What\s that? Hmmm mmpff? Your still thirsty? You want another one? Haha okay baby, I\ll be right back..
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Gas-Splash.avi
    File Size : 617.75 MB
    Duration : 00:19:22
    Video : AVC, 4 194 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/byz8omf5pchd

- Diarrhea of the mouth

- Diarrhea of the mouth

Description:
    Decided to try a detox tea to see what size load i can produce. I felt a rumble in my stomach and pressure on my bladder so i stood over my toilet to piss and shit all over him. Then i sat on him and use my ass to smear him with my shit. Watching him get turned on i put his dick in my dirty ass and reverse cow girl him bouncing my phat ass on his dick as the shit splatter more. After he fucked my dirty ass in doggy i felt another sharp rumble pain in my gut and wasnt sure what was about to happen next. I decided to hover his open mouth not knowing what was coming and i almost drowned him with my diarrhea. Didnt know i had so much shit in me, you can hear him almost must choking trying to catch it all. It was so much shit it kept shooting out over his chest and covering his face .
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3640.mov
    File Size : 1446.06 MB
    Duration : 00:13:18
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0x6430pfuf5x

- Return of the puppy pad

- Return of the puppy pad

Description:
    I have been away for a while but am back for good In this video I tease you with a little up close crowning before full release on a puppy pad ENJOY
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20151007_202850.mp4
    File Size : 503.9 MB
    Duration : 00:03:56
    Video : AVC, 17.8 Mb/s, 25.712 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/np9batht523d

- Shit for my slave

- Shit for my slave

Description:
    A new, great KV-recording of Domina Miss Decadoria.
    Model:
    MissDecadoria
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kvv.mp4
    File Size : 71.3 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:01:54
    Video : AVC, 5 013 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: