Scatshop.com- Cute Pussy Shaving And Huge Poo In Hand

Scatshop.com- Cute Pussy Shaving And Huge Poo In Hand

Description:
    IGNORE YOU STYLE VIDEO UNDER THE SHOWER
    Im about to go and take a shower and shaving pussy firstly. I start the process and make myself wet, make soapy around pussy part and shaving all around to get cute smooth shaved pussy then. BUT I really need to poo and desperation for long minutes until I dont finish with shaving. I do some desperation dance and moaning because seriously feel so much poo inside me. I ensure lot of sexy view to round wet ass and front of my pussy, puckering asshole and reveal my shit several times. Finally I did finish with shaving so I can release this monster out. Ass facing to camera and I push out softly a huge creamy dark shit straight to my hand. Moaning loudly because finally expel all pain which made me suffering. I keep winking and pushing swollen asshole of mine, show off on the floor the shitty mess and washing my butt once again to make it clear. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20210403_140905.mp4
    File Size : 875.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:04

Download VIDEO:
    20210403_140905.mp4 - 875.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Girl-Eat Shit Again

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Girl-Eat Shit Again

Description:
    Human toilet girl is back eating her boyfriend Mr.Andrews shit She is the true inspiration to female shit eaters
    She starts off by licking his asshole for his pleasure like a good girlfriend does when suddenly she starts tasting the tip of a turd. She wants her boyfriend to only experience pleasure, comfort and convenience and asking him to go to the bathroom is not one of them.
    Proving her love to him she opens her mouth wide under his asshole so he can take a shit right into her mouth. Seems he really needed to go as he took quite a big shit into his girlfriends mouth.
    But it doesnt end there. She writes the words Human Toilet on her own chest between her lovely breasts and stare strait into his eyes as she start to eat and swallow his shit
    You can see the deep concentration, discomfort, passion and love in her beautiful eyes as she chew and swallow more than one mouth full of his shit.
    She suffers but she doesnt stop, she is determined to show him she is the best girlfriend ever and how much she loves him to keep eating his shit like the good toilet girlfriend that she is. You do not want to miss this one
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriends shit the first time xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Eat-Shit-Again.m4v
    File Size : 176.84 MB
    Duration : 00:07:26

Download VIDEO:
    Human-Toilet-Girl-Eat-Shit-Again.m4v - 176.8 MB

Scatshop.com- White socks and shoes in shit

Scatshop.com- White socks and shoes in shit

Description:
    In this video, you will see how Olga and I soiled our white socks and shit in our high-heeled shoes. We posed and walked around the room in shoes, wearing white socks. Then we took off our shoes and do not care about them and put them on our feet. Our socks immediately got dirty and soaked with shit. So we also went to the comat and then showed you our dirty socks.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1855.mp4
    File Size : 1051.79 MB
    Duration : 00:10:51

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1855.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Scatshop.com- Rubber cock and a mouth full of crap

Scatshop.com- Rubber cock and a mouth full of crap

Description:
    Yana undressed and she hates the clothes , and put the rubber cock to the floor and began to caress it with his mouth , Yana cool Yes it does , her sweet lips wrapped around the head of the rubber cock . It was joined by Olga and also started to caress rubber member . A bit of tinkering with rubber dick Olga got cancer and Yana opened his mouth , and Olga Yanas mouth filled with his shit . Oh Yes, all the person of Yana in shit , Olga picked up the rubber cock and began to fuck the rubber cock Yana in mouth , push shit Yana throat , Oh yeah it was crazy . But Yana very much likes it . A little paigow with the mouth of Yana , now Yana Olga, shit in the mouth , but from the ass Yana came out liquid shit Yana the whole day was diarrhea . Yana takes the rubber cock and nachinat to put Olga in her mouth , shoving shit in your mouth Olga . All bodies Yana were in the shit and faces and mouths . After that, Yana was with Olga prekratili rubber cock to the floor and started jumping on it first and then Yana and Olga . We love to be dirty Sluts and we are ready for more experiments . If you have a script and you want to get in your collection of footage of all of us then write your scenario, do not hesitate , we can perform virtually all of us have no taboos and stop words .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0016.mp4
    File Size : 1255.47 MB
    Duration : 00:12:57
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0016.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- Clean Poop Panties

Scatshop.com- Clean Poop Panties

Description:
    Right after the walk I have my slave eating my asshole Theres nothing better than licking dirty ass Ill shit right into my white panties. Good heavens Its fucking amazing This makes my ass so clear that I want to use my TOILET every day Toilet slave is going to take his position He lick my dirty ass and eat shit from my panties So delicious I want his mouth to be full of my shit as much as possible. He has to take and swallow everything, to lick my ass and clear Cleaning my asshole with his tongue He is а really awesome toilet. I will use it again if I need to
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2507181.mp4
    File Size : 870.98 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:54
    Video : AVC, 7 970 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    2507181.mp4 - 871.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Poop and ass play-my debut

Scatshop.com- Poop and ass play-my debut

Description:
    Hi, guys Im so excited because this is my first video trying to play with scat EVER I pissed in a glass then poured it over my body. Then I used dildo up my asshole and pooped.
    Im ready and willing to do more different scat videos, so you support is my motivation moving forward. Hope you like it
    xoxo
    Linda
    Model:
    sexyass
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1-vid.mp4
    File Size : 599.25 MB
    Duration : 00:07:42

Download VIDEO:
    1-vid.mp4 - 599.2 MB

Scatshop.com- very thick turd smearing everywhere and chewing

Scatshop.com- very thick turd smearing everywhere and chewing

Description:
    I didnt poop for 4 days, it turned out a thick turd in the bath, and a big pile, smeared it all over the body, legs, feet, ass, inserting it into the mouth, into the pussy, inserted a dirty hand into the pussy, getting an addition of shit, very hot video, I liked it)
    Model:
    p00girl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ioio.mp4
    File Size : 1299.82 MB
    Duration : 00:08:29

Download VIDEO:
    ioio.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Scatshop.com- Daddy,Let Me Poop in My Panty

Scatshop.com- Daddy,Let Me Poop in My Panty

Description:
    Im wearing sexy miniskirt. Dress up as a schoolgirl. Daddy, you know how much I need to poo? Can you imagine how much poo inside me? Well I wanna tell you something daddy, something dirty and nasty. Do you wanna hear it? You know well Im your little princess, but for this little princess have a dirty fetish. What is I love pooping in my cute panty and making very messy them. Im still your naughty and good girl but I want you to help me being dirty as much as I can. So what do you think daddy? Is that too much for you that your little princess shitting in her panty? Come on daddy I really have to poo so let me poop in my panty right now. I know how much you would to see when I push my big and warm turd into my pants, Dont you? I do anything what you want. I beg to you so much then you get allow to poo in my panty. I dont hesitate and push out a big turd in my cute pants. So big and hard. Coloring my light panty. During poop pee as well. And look at that so much poo in it. I turn back and show from behind my dirty ass. Smearing on my pants. Then take it off and what a mess. So much poop smeared on my bum. Im so dirty daddy, but you can tell me how much you love it? ? What a wonderful moment isnt it daddy? Im your filthy princess. You get nice view to my dirty ass and pussy and show close up the cam my poop filled panty too. Then I take a piece of my shit and chewing and licking my shitty fingers for you daddy. Because I told you I will do anything for you ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170921_105726.mp4
    File Size : 475.45 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:03

Download VIDEO:
    20170921_105726.mp4 - 475.4 MB

Scatshop.com- Shitty dog bowl

Scatshop.com- Shitty dog bowl

Description:
    Hi, guys its been a while, but Im back on the track Watch me playing with shit and dog bowl. Im wearing high heels, stockings, short dress and same color panties. I shit almost full bowl not removing my panties. Oh yes, then I grab that brown shit and I do a shitty face mask with it. I rub it over my face and keep it, because it makes me horny as I can smell and taste it mmm. I do smearing over my ass and pussy as well. Almost 20 minutes of me going dirty, smearing, shitty ass and pussy play and shit licking action. And yes, I got wet
    xoxo
    Linda
    Model:
    sexyass
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20-dgbOwl-shitlick-linda.mp4
    File Size : 735.55 MB
    Duration : 00:19:19

Download VIDEO:
    20-dgbOwl-shitlick-linda.mp4 - 735.5 MB

- Dirty Shit, Dirty Talk

- Dirty Shit, Dirty Talk

Description:
    Everything you like about my see-all shitting videos Me making some big fat dirty shits, all the while talking dirty to you Watch as my hot loads squeeze out of my sexy asshole and I tell you what a nasty boy you are for jacking off while watching me shit. You are going to get even more addicted to my hot asshole and my hot shit as I tease you with my dirty talk, toilet boi
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtytalkdirtypoop.mp4
    File Size : 92.67 MB
    Duration : 00:06:01

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    dirtytalkdirtypoop.mp4 - 92.7 MB