- Dinner Vol.2 3 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

- Dinner Vol.2 3 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

Description:
    The video consists of 4 parts in original quality (54min) for true fans of chewing and smearing)
    Custom Request:
    At first you show me how you take the collected shit and serves it nicely on the plate and in a bowl.
    You enter the room with a big plate filled with the collected turds and a bowl full of your creamy shit as a dip.
    You look in the camera and moans(mmmmh), you put them on the table that is already covered with spoon, fork and knife.
    Of course the champagne glas must not be missing when you have to piss.
    You begins your dinner with shitting a fresh one on the plate, if you can.Otherwise you starts your dinner No.2 until you can shit.
    You take a harder turd and dips it in the bowl. First you lick the dip, tells me how delicious it is, dips it again and bites a big piece and begins to chew. I want you to put as much shit as you can, so you can hardly close it while chewing, so that a lot
    runs out. You smear it back in your chewing mouth, moaning(mmmhh, thats so yummy).
    You take a turd and smears the running shit with it back in your chewing and smacking() mouth, then biting another piece, go on chewing while you dips again. Your mouth is so full before you put the rest of the turd inside.
    This dinner should be double as long as the last time, with chewing all the shit you got there, 31 load of your shit
    Hope to see you swallowing some, this time
    Take a little bowl for some dip and a plate for the rest and the fresh shit. But fresh shit is important too, ok?
    I really want you to dip in the shit. So please prepare 2 banana for diping it in your chocolate-cream
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1.PreparationDinnerVol.2AnnaCoprofield.mp4
    File Size : 1281.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:22

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Part1.PreparationDinnerVol.2AnnaCoprofield.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Scatshop.com- Rubber dick and piss shit

Scatshop.com- Rubber dick and piss shit

Description:
    Im Caroline and Alice decided to have some fun to give you a hot show of three friends . I invited friends to strip naked and walk into the room . In the room on the floor, I fixed the rubber member to the floor , we sat on the floor and the first of us came to the rubber member Carolina, Carolina got cancer on the colonies and began to caress the rubber member with her tongue, Carolina caressed the rubber member with her lips Oh my God how she does it , after the caresses mouth Carolina turned to the video camera ass and introduced herself a rubber member between her legs and began to jump on it as a rider on a horse , dick . Alice came to Carolina and began to shit and piss on Carolina back on the back of Carolina began to drain a trickle of urine Carolina without stopping continued to ride on the rubber dick , Alice went to the toilet at the back of his girlfriend , then Alice sit your ass down on his shit and began to smear the shit on the back of Carolina his booty , but we are not enough , we kiss with Alice and Alice continues to smear shit on the back of Carolina already with her big Tits , Alice all in shit as well as Carolina . Then it was my turn now, I caress the rubber member of the lips tongue one word you take it in your mouth . After fondling the rubber member of the lips , I sit down on the rubber cock from the top and insert it between your legs and start jumping on it like a rider on a horse , Oh Yes, God is high , then I change position and again enter the rubber dick honey feet , at this point, comes up to me Carolina and shits and pisses on my belly I can feel a stream of urine runs down my body , shes so hot . After Carolina went to the toilet on my naked body , Caroline sits down on top of me and smears the shit on my body my ass its just a thrill , well, that it came to Alice , Alice enters her pussy rubber dick and starts to ride him like a cowgirl on a horse . And Karolina and I are watching this process Alice enters in her cunt rubber cock deeper and deeper , after Alice played with her pussy I shit and piss on his girlfriend on the back of Alice drains urine from me and released a large amount of shit because I very much wanted the toilet , I eased her friend and then I sit on a bunch of shit on top and start to smear the shit on the back and the ass of Alice , Yes my shit is so hot its just a thrill . Were three friends and were all in the shit we like to play with our shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7592.mp4
    File Size : 1025.72 MB
    Duration : 00:10:34

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN7592.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Scatshop.com- Freak Shit Eater Humiliation

Scatshop.com- Freak Shit Eater Humiliation

Description:
    Here you go freak I got some dry thick painful turds for you. You will be eating it up. I begin with peek a booing my shit hole open and closed. You get to anticipate my shit. When will it come?, I push and relax push and relax all while putting you in your place verbally. Dominating you, my weak pathetic little shit loving slave. I spread and gape my asshole hanging above you many times, then once I think you are behaving well enough I bless you with 2 large thick logs. Gobble it up I I demand you to eat it all up. Dont waste any, chew it up. Demand you to tell me how good it taste. Lick it up. Tell me how it smells, how does it taste? That smile says you are loving it.
    Model:
    efrolesbians
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20210502_13_24_12_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 955.18 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28

Download VIDEO:
    WIN_20210502_13_24_12_Pro.mp4 - 955.2 MB

- Sugar Hills FUNKY Playtime Pt. 2

- Sugar Hills FUNKY Playtime Pt. 2

Description:
    FROM THE WINDOWS TO THE WALL AWWWWW SHIT SHIT You will be singing that aloud watching these clips Enjoy as Sugar Hill comes through with one of her FUNKIEST Half Dozens as she plops, farts, and explodes all over her house Enjoy as she begins by making a mess of her kitchen floor, then proceeded back to her bedroom to let of some nice gassy farts before dropping some nice logs on her bed Enjoy as spreads that MONSTER ass of hers nice and wide so you can see as her shit shoots out her pooper A nice mix of gas, plops and diarrhea You will be abusing yourself watching this clip indeed AWW SKEET SKEET
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sugar-Hill-111716-1.mp4
    File Size : 837.68 MB
    Duration : 00:10:20

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Sugar-Hill-111716-1.mp4 - 837.7 MB

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Girl-Her First Swallow

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Girl-Her First Swallow

Description:
    We have a brand new couple who joined Tempest Productions Stinky Steve Productions Meet Human Toilet Girl and her boyfriend Mr.Andrew She is currently being trained as a full toilet for her boyfriend. These are three clips of her first attempts to swallow her boyfriends shit. She failed on the first attempt but she went the extra mile with the next two attempts and succeeded in swallowing.
    Her boyfriend also takes a piss directly into her open mouth filled with his shit. You do NOT want to miss this clip if you are a fan of girls being toilets. Clips like these of girls becoming full toilets for their boyfriends are quite rare
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Be sure to check out my other videos including my girl on girl toilet slavery videos in my store xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Her-First-Swallow.mp4
    File Size : 142.6 MB
    Resolution : 1858x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:47

Download VIDEO:
    Human-Toilet-Girl-Her-First-Swallow.mp4 - 142.6 MB

Scatshop.com- The just a Sunday Trilogy

Scatshop.com- The just a Sunday Trilogy

Description:
    Three Movies-One Price
    Caviar, latex and a human toilet or simply, its Sunday again Thats all it takes to make Mistress Carter happy Because she loves to serve her divine, delicate body excrements at the end of a busy week, to your shit cows
    And so it has become almost a recurring routine for Saurich to help his Mistress with the weekly relaxation Merely to be bored with your slave no boredom and to prevent a lack of concentration, the mistress always thinks of new forms of administration of your slave feeding
    But caviar first, classically under Mistress Carters glass toilet chair
    And while Saurich is already lying in joyful anticipation under the loo-throne, the mistress first lights a cigarette to relax your divine bowel, to push the brown gold into the wide open mouth of your toilet But somehow the worm is in there today and so Mistress Carter has to help with some water
    After the brown shower, Mistress Carters slaves pig Saurich awaits, a little surprise For while he only knows that there will be a lot of spit and divine champagne of his mistress, Mistress Carter has had a new toilet mask made at Rubbers Finest And so this rubber mask completely adorns his head, so that the slave can take his service without losing a drop of the precious liquids At the same time, Mistress Carter sets to work and feeds your human toilet with the finest vintage sparkling wine ala Carter and plenty of divine saliva from your beautiful mouth
    While slave Saurich is still digesting his mistresss delicatious body excrements, Mistress Carter is already planning the next tasting of her toilet slave Because even if it seems that the mistress has completely emptied, it requires a thorough deep cleaning And so Mistress Carter, for the pleasure of the slave, rinses your bowels with water
    Saurich has already taken place in the new rubber pool and eagerly waits for his adorable mistress Shortly shaken the gun license Herrinnenpo by, already Mistress Carter starts with the enema party With a tremendous pressure you shoot the slave your remaining intestinal content, in his wide open toilet mouth But his body is not too short and so there is a shower ala Carter has washed Experience an extended, super-class Dirtysession, with great close-ups and addictive slow motion shots of goddess Mistress Jennifer Carter Just lying directly below would be even closer
    Model:
    MistressJenniferCarter
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : The-just-a-Sunday-Trilogy.mp4
    File Size : 1912.73 MB
    Duration : 01:31:59
    Video : AVC, 2 800 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    The-just-a-Sunday-Trilogy.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Scatshop.com- Face Farting

Scatshop.com- Face Farting

Description:
    Hey baby
    Ive missed you so so much. I need to let all this gas out. I think the protein shake I had fucked my stomach up. But dont worry, I know youll get off watching me fart while my ass in in the air. Look how nice my hole looks pushing those poots out into the slave mouth. The room is getting smelly and were both horny as fuck. Go ahead and jack your tiny dick while you wait for me to finish farting.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0706192.mp4
    File Size : 501.87 MB
    Duration : 00:05:53

Download VIDEO:
    0706192.mp4 - 501.9 MB

- Smoothie shit

- Smoothie shit

Description:
    My asshole is too big haha I make some brown smoothie on you.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e99.mp4
    File Size : 415.04 MB
    Duration : 00:05:04

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    e99.mp4 - 415.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Again Im a dirty whore dog

Scatshop.com- Again Im a dirty whore dog

Description:
    Olga returned and now uses me as a whore , she got me a leash and said that I am her dog . Olga put me on my knees and I was crawling around the floor with cancer , Olga put me in the ass anal plug and I crawl on the floor with anal plug in the ass . Olga bare my chest and I listen to my mistress Im her dog , Olga turned to me booty and releases a big load of shit in my mouth , Olga had diarrhea and my mouth and face were all shit . Olga took the rubber cock and started to fuck me in the mouth , shoving crap inside me . Fucking so much shit on me thats great , Olga substitutes the dogs bowl and orders me to shit in a dog bowl I shit and piss in a bowl , Olga tells me to eat shit but before that Olga puts me in the ass rubber cock and has me im . I eat a bowl of shit and drink urine , Olga takes the bowl and pours me in the mouth in the shit and piss Im the shit , yeah Im a dirty dog Yana and Olga my mistress she treats me like a thing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1156-1.mp4
    File Size : 1210 MB
    Duration : 00:12:28
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1156-1.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- UNREAL 1.5 Lb. Emergency Panty Poop

Scatshop.com- UNREAL 1.5 Lb. Emergency Panty Poop

Description:
    UN-FUCKING-REAL.
    Sophia woke up with a rumbling in her belly and had no time to spare, dumping her MASSIVE load in her panties, overflowing all over her feet and bare bathroom floor.
    This monster clocked at ONE AND A HALF POUNDS
    Shot in 4K featuring over six minutes of HD action.
    Model:
    Sophia_Sprinkle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_5875.mov
    File Size : 742.51 MB
    Duration : 00:06:46

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_5875.mov - 742.5 MB