Scatshop.com- Mommy Slut Cunt Whore Training Part 2

Scatshop.com- Mommy Slut Cunt Whore Training Part 2

Description:
    This is the 2nd Video in this series of Mommy Cunt Training.
    Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. I am all dolled up in pig tails and a little black dress and super high heels I wear the entire time
    Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my reminding her how a good cunt whore slaps her tits and spit on her big tits and then remind her how to drink her piss and use it for lubrication for those big dildos. I take my dildo and shove it as far in my throat as possible and puke all over myself. I take my puke and teach mommy how to use and smear it everywhere and fist fuck her cunt with it.
    I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to smear and keep using her puke and puking more when we need more and shove a dildo down her cunt throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke fisting herself.
    I make myself come really good using all my slimy puked up dinner.
    ENJOY
    From your favorite redhead
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5-21-Training-Mommy-To-Be-A-Puke-Cunt-Whore-720.mp4
    File Size : 599.03 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:51
    Video : AVC, 4 240 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    5-21-Training-Mommy-To-Be-A-Puke-Cunt-Whore-720.mp4 - 599.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Eat fruit with shit. What, tasty?

Scatshop.com- Eat fruit with shit. What, tasty?

Description:
    Time for lunch. Bring me some fruit, bitch. And bring your plate. Heres you some fruit. Stop Ill shit on them first. Now eat. Eat everything. What, scum, tasty? Finally learned to eat my shit. Eat, chew, I want you to eat all the shit. Or you go today to sleep near to the toilet bowl. Eat with drool, or Ill piss in your mouth. Lick the shit off your plate. Youre nothingness, your place under my ass, always eating my feces. Get back to your place toilet scum. Wait there for the evening, in my stomach i preparing a stinking treat for you.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-fruit-with-shit-eat-feces.mp4
    File Size : 482.46 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25
    Video : AVC, 5 710 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Eat-fruit-with-shit-eat-feces.mp4 - 482.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Ebony Scat Queen On Her Pedestal

Scatshop.com- Ebony Scat Queen On Her Pedestal

Description:
    I just got in from a long of being pampered. My fresh pedicure feet feel so smooth, I hope you like the color. I just got my hair freshly braided so I can get back in the gym 6 days a week, I need to slim back down. I hadnt eaten all day, I just got finished my Shrimp Alfredo. I feel my huge turd pressing up against my asshole as I sit down to talk to you. I cant hold it another second. I love my marble pedestal it so comfortable to sit on as I push out my long turb. Let me know what you want to do with my thick shit
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_4264.mov
    File Size : 948.29 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:46
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_4264.mov - 948.3 MB

Scatshop.com- Painful Poops Compilation

Scatshop.com- Painful Poops Compilation

Description:
    I have been experiencing the most excruciating stomach pains and constantly feeling bloated all week long.
    I have been suffering in pain on the toilet all week long and have been going nonstop
    The worst part is my logs have been EXTREMELY stinky to the point I can barely deal with them.
    My stomach has not been happy and it felt amazing to release the poops that were causing me so much pain.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Painful-Bathroom-Compilation.mp4
    File Size : 978.86 MB
    Duration : 00:13:14
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Painful-Bathroom-Compilation.mp4 - 978.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Enormous Shit Stretches My Asshole

Scatshop.com- Enormous Shit Stretches My Asshole

Description:
    This is for sure the biggest shit Ive ever taken while filming. Ever knows that the holidays are a time to overeat and maybe get a little diarrhea-which means HUGE shits I naked for the camera for a bit and then turn around while my monster shit gets ready to come out. I lie down on my side with the camera close to my asshole so you can see clearly every inch of this long, solid, and SUPER THICK shit come out of my pretty ass. It really stretched me out, it was shocking to watch the video back
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30041910.mp4
    File Size : 836.16 MB
    Duration : 00:07:40
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 240 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    30041910.mp4 - 836.2 MB

Scatshop.com- Dirty SCAT Joy

Scatshop.com- Dirty SCAT Joy

Description:
    A new amazing video specifically for my fans, a lot of really dirty and depraved action, at an attractive price) Do you like long and action-packed videos? Then this one for you)) Here everything is from a stocking fetish and showing assholes, to licking my delicious shit and smearing on the face and ass) And who does not like chocolate ass? Especially if this chocolate got out of my hole)) I love you, stay in touch, pleasant holidays and weekends))
    In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop) There is a lotdont miss it) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script Pretty cool, huh?
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirty-SCAT-Joy.wmv
    File Size : 458.86 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 285 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Dirty-SCAT-Joy.wmv - 458.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Shitty Corn Dildo

Scatshop.com- Shitty Corn Dildo

Description:
    I take the giant corn dildo up the ass and ride it in the backyard. My loose stinky shit covers it more and more as I take it deeper and deeper up the ass, Frontwards, Backwards. Get shit on my bare foot sole. I pop out my prolapse and a big blob of shit falls out of my shitty brown red rose.
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shittycorn.mp4
    File Size : 1327.09 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shittycorn.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Scatshop.com- shit in nylon tights

Scatshop.com- shit in nylon tights

Description:
    shit in nylon tights
    Model:
    Lily
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_4220.mov
    File Size : 1103.31 MB
    Duration : 00:10:18
    Video : AVC, 14.7 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_4220.mov - 1.1 GB

Scatshop.com- Her Triple Pooping is OP

Scatshop.com- Her Triple Pooping is OP

Description:
    Three new amazing and flavorful videos in one video I know you are just crazy about cute (especially with a big ass) and dirty girls who can put on a really spectacular shit show
    Do you like to enjoy the aromas of shit kissing the queens ass in dirty sneakers, want to see the fragrant shit slowly creeping out of a tight ass, or ready to drown in a huge pile of shit and open up womens panties filled with tight shit?
    Or maybe you want to play with a ponytail right from her hot ass? You can do this and even more because there is a whole collection of toilet videos
    Get ready for tons of fragrant female asses, mountains of fresh, warm, and fragrant shit Fingers in the ass, shit in panties, lots of great angles, and sexy shaking of a huge ass over three amazing homemade scattoilet videos
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20210420_234120_232_275_12.mp4
    File Size : 792.8 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:10:52
    Video : AVC, 9 866 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20210420_234120_232_275_12.mp4 - 792.8 MB

Scatshop.com- Talking dirty and edging with shit

Scatshop.com- Talking dirty and edging with shit

Description:
    I was so tired but I couldnt let a good shit go to waste. I shit on a paper towel and edged with it in my mouth. I talked dirty way more than I normally do. I slapped myself a few times for being a dumb cunt. I played with my freshly pierced cunt. I also bit into a piece and practiced chewing before swallowing that piece also. Hoping to work up to giant ones.
    Model:
    worthlessholes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_8199.mp4
    File Size : 610.9 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Duration : 00:25:45
    Video : AVC, 3 133 kb/s, 29.767 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: