Hotwiferio.com- BLACK AND BLUE

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK AND BLUE

Description:
    This week I did every thing by myself. Tommy was gone for the day so I took the opportunity to do it all on my own. I met with a cute bank officer this morning and that really got me going I was still thinking about him when I got home. I was so turned on that I wanted to share it with you guys so I set up the camera and put on a sexy outfit. I had a lot of fun knowing you would be watching me and stroking your cock for me Let me know how much you enjoyed it, and how you came for me.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov06wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 76.12 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:11:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov06wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:nov06wk4-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- ASS AND PUSSY CLOSE UP

Hotwiferio.com- ASS AND PUSSY CLOSE UP

Description:
    I was super horny today and just wanted to play with myself. I put on some sexy red garter belt stockings, red bra and heels. I then got out one of my big toys to play with. I love it when you guys watch me and I fantasize that you_re in the living room with me. I tell you to pull your dicks out so I can see it hanging in front of me as I slowly strip out of my bra and rub my pussy. I then spread my ass and tease you by telling you to fuck it. I then get on my back and finger my pussy slowly getting myself really wet and worked up. I then put the big cock inside me and fuck it good. Using my vibrator on my clit while I_m fucking the big cock makes me cum so hard. I then lick my cum off the cock and finger my pussy asking you if you want to taste it. I then spread my pussy and ass and tell you to cum inside me. I tell you I want your big load of cum in my pussy and that I want all that sperm to make me pregnant.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr13wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 267 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:52

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr13week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr13wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- ENORMOUS ERUPTION

Hotwiferio.com- ENORMOUS ERUPTION

Description:
    This week I interviewed a new boy toy to play with. I liked the pictures he sent me and was nicely surprised when I saw him in person. After a nice friendly chat- I only had one thing on my mind and that was being covered up by his pants. When I finally did get to undress him- his package was so nice and huge After lots of teasing and licking on my part- I put my hand around his dick and licked the head making him so hard I coaxed a lot of cum out of his dick- and it shot out everywhere Hmmm. He was so much fun to play with
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 202.03 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:30:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- DRILL ME HARD

Hotwiferio.com- DRILL ME HARD

Description:
    We recently moved into our new home and there is still lots to put away and more decorating. I hired a handyman to help me do some things around the house. He had just put up the drpgs and now when I walked into the living room he was standing on the ladder above the fire place. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was putting up the big clock. He thought I wanted it above the fireplace but I wasn_t sure now. I had him get down and I climbed up the ladder to see where the screw should go. I asked him if it looked better higher or lower and he said he liked it where he had put the screw in. I still wasn_t sure so I kept moving the clock and asking his opinion. When I looked down at him I noticed he was looking straight up my skirt and rubbing his crotch I asked him what he was doing and he said he couldn_t help himself. He got excited looking at me. It had been almost two weeks since he_d had sex. I felt bad for him and thought he must have a big load in his balls I started teasing him by lifting up my skirt and showing him my pretty lavender panties. I bent over so I could spread my ass and then pulled my panties down and spread my ass. I could see the bulge in his pants get bigger and bigger I then took my panties off and he stuck his face in my ass. He licked my ass real good and licked down to my pussy. It felt incredible and made me nice and wet I then got down off the ladder. I was really starting to get turned on, so when I got off the ladder I started making out with him while I rubbed his crotch and he rubbed his hands all over my body. I then had him get on the ladder and pulled his big cock out so I could suck on it. Hmm, it was so big and felt really good in my mouth I sucked while he fingered my pussy and ass. I then asked him if he wanted to fuck my pussy and he said yes. With my legs wrapped around him he carried me to the couch. He stuck his big cock inside me. It felt so good going in He fucked me good and hard. My pussy was soaking wet I then got on top of him and bounced up and down on his cock. He then turned me around and spread my ass while I slid my pussy up and down again. He then grabbed me and fucked me from behind. He was ramming his cock inside me while he spanked my ass and fingered my ass hole. He made me cum so hard I then jerked his cock off so he could shoot his cum inside my mouth. There was so much cum it hit the back of my throat I licked up every drop I then told him I liked where he put the screw in and that he could finish putting up the clock.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 548.75 MB
    Duration : 00:24:38

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:may13week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may13wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- BIKINI MILF

Hotwiferio.com- BIKINI MILF

Description:
    Tommy and I got invited to our friends house today for a pool party but I wasn_t sure which one of my bikinis I should wear so I grabbed a handful of my favorite bikinis, found Tommy outside and then told him that I needed him to help me pick out a real sexy bikini for the pool party. I wanted to make sure I looked good for all the other husbands that are going to be there. I tried on five or six bikinis and he liked them all but my favorite one was my slingshot bikini with flames on it. But while I was trying on all my bikinis Tommy kept complaining that he had to squirt really bad. Then he asked me if he could squirt on me after I found the right bikini, and of course I said yes. So after I got done with my little bikini show outside we went into the bathroom and I let him squirt on me. But then he wanted to see me squirt so I pulled my bikini to the side and gave him a little show of my own. He instantly got hard watching me squirt. He loves it when I act nasty like that. So since he was standing there with his dick all hard I decided that I would be a good little wife and perform my wifely duties for him and coax a nice load of cum out of his big balls. So after I rinsed off in the shower I put on a new bikini, then proceeded to stroke and suck his hard cock until he shot his cum all over my face. He likes to cum while I talk like the dirty little slut that I am for him. So as soon as I started telling him that I_m a nasty little cum whore and I love swallowing other guys cum he instantly shot his load on me. I am so glad that I married a man that will let me suck cock whenever I want because it is by far my favorite thing to do. UPDATE: We just got back from the pool party and I had a great time. Two guys took turns fucking me in the hot tub at the pool party. Everyone else was done swimming and they all went inside to have a drink and play pool but these two married guys asked me to hang out with them in the hot tub for a minute, so I did and it was a blast Their wives were inside with Tommy and another guy and they had no idea that their husbands were taking turns fucking me out back. It was very risky but I love taking risks. Getting three loads of cum shot on me in one day was a lot of fun.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 188.82 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:28:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct10week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct10wk1-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 1

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 1

Description:
    I came home from running errands only to find my daughter Mia and my boy toy Edward in my bed She was blowing him as I was walked through my the door. I confronted her about what was going on and she said she just wanted to have some fun. Well at first I was jealous that she was with MY boy toy but as I talked to her more and saw Edward laying there rock hard it started to turn me on and then I was just jealous because I wanted to have some fun too So I decided to join in and show them both that Edward is still my boy toy, but I guess if my daughter wants to play then we will just all have to play together I sat on his face to show him while Mia used her mouth to play with his cock. Then I got so excited that I had to jump on his cock and ride him Then we both sucked on him for a little while until Mia couldn_t wait any longer and started to ride him like she rides her horses Since we both love cum we both teased his cock with our tongue_s until he couldn_t hold it any longer and Mia grabbed his cock for a nice facial. We both licked up cum off his pulsating cock
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 447.13 MB
    Duration : 00:19:59

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june13week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june13wk5-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- PUMPING HIS STICK

Hotwiferio.com- PUMPING HIS STICK

Description:
    This week I was in our office doing some private shows when Tommy came to work at his desk. He sat and watched me while I spread my pussy real wide and fingered myself. This got him so excited He came over and started squeezing my tits and pulling at my nipples then he told me to get on the chair from behind and spread my ass real wide. He stuck his tongue in my ass and kissed my ass while inserting his fingers inside me. I really enjoyed having him take care of my pussy and ass the way he did He fucked my pussy and then had me suck on his cock. He ended up Cumming all over my mouth and tits It was a nice finish to my already sex filled morning
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct08wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 199.79 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:29:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct08wk2-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- PERSONAL TRAINER

Hotwiferio.com- PERSONAL TRAINER

Description:
    This week I called one of my hot male friends from Orlando. It_s been a while since I_ve seen him and I was very excited to play with him again He_s a personal trainer so I thought he could show me a few things- actually I really just wanted to have some fun with him but I didn_t want to seem to anxious So, he told me to stretch out and then we were going to start doing squats and lunges but his dick was poking out through his shorts I couldn_t keep my mind on working out all I could think about was pulling his shorts down and putting that big dick in my mouth. As soon as I touched it I told him I needed something to snack on- lol. His dick felt so good in my mouth I was in heaven I really wanted him to fuck me but settled for a nice big load in my mouth instead
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 105.34 MB
    Duration : 00:15:44

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT CREAMPIE

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TIT CREAMPIE

Description:
    This week I put on some really sexy nude garter belt stockings for Tommy. My attention has been diverted in so many directions lately that I know I needed to give my full attention to Tommy this week. I could feel how much he had missed me too He let me know by taking what he wanted and by making me give it all to him I didn_t mind though. I like when he gets aggressive with me and lets me know who_s boss
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 141.09 MB
    Duration : 00:21:03

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:may10week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may10wk4-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- SLEEPY HEAD

Hotwiferio.com- SLEEPY HEAD

Description:
    This morning I was still asleep when Tommy started rubbing my breasts. I didn_t awaken fully until I felt his dick trying to enter my mouth. It was dripping with pre-cum and easily slipped in when I felt it touch my lips. It_s not the way I usually get up in the morning- but it was definitely a nice wake-up call I sucked and played with his cock for a while and then he licked me until I came. He then got on top of me and I jerked him off and he came all over my face and eyes. I_ll be having the pink eye all day now
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 116.82 MB
    Duration : 00:17:27

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb10week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: