Flyfiles Video:20190519hotwiferio.wmv

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 10 - BBC creampie

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 10 - BBC creampie

Description:
    This week I was in Dallas and I met up with DFW Knight. It had been a year and a half since our last encounter. When he came to my hotel room we sat in the living room and got reacquainted and slowly took our time flirting, kissing and exploring each others bodies. He is such a strong sexy man and very intense in his love making. As he was kissing and cuddling me I was getting so turned on and my pussy was really wet. He then carried me over to the bed and slowly undressed me. He then went in between my legs and licked me with nice slow warm licks. It felt so good I then laid beside him and kissed him while I took my time feeling every inch of his shiny black cock and balls. I slowly caressed and stroked him until he was rock hard. I then got on top of him reverse cowboy style and road his big black cock. My pussy was stretching to the max so I went slow at first and then turned around and kissed him while I continued to go up and down on him. He then got on top of me and slowly and carefully slid his big cock inside me. He went in as deep as he could go. I could feel my pussy being stuffed full with him deep inside me. He pumped me a few times and then started to cum even though he tried holding back he shot some cum inside me. He then stopped for a minute and then continued to fuck me harder and this time he let out the rest of his load inside my pussy. I got up and tried to squeeze it out but it must have been pretty deep in there. I did put my fingers in and tasted his cum. I really had so much fun with DFW and I hope I can see him again soon
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july16wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4
    File Size : 638.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:15

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july16week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july16wk5-mpeg4.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW - MAY 22, 2016

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW - MAY 22, 2016

Description:
    CAM SHOW - MAY 22, 2016
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20160522hotwiferio(1).mp4
    File Size : 1212.96 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:54:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:20160522hotwiferio.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 45

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 45

Description:
    I was alone all weekend since my hubby was still out of town snow boarding and I need to cum so bad So, Im asking for your help guys. I want you to pull your cock out for me and let me watch you stroke it while I cum for you. Ill begin by showing you my sexy outfit and then pull out my breasts so I can cup them in my hands and rub my nipples. When my nipples get stimulated my pussy gets wet. I then pull down my panties so you can see my hairy little bush and then turn around so I can pull them down over my ass. I then spread my cheeks so you can come up behind me and lick me. I love feeling a warm tongue in between my cheeks. Run your tongue down my crack to my pussy lips and spread them open with your tongue. You can taste my juices. I then pull out a big toy cock and get it wet so I can slide it inside me. I then fuck my pussy while you stroke your cock for me and then I cum for you
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : hotwiferio-dec18wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
    File Size : 352.58 MB
    Duration : 00:15:37

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec18week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-dec18wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 11

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 11

Description:
    I had a really fun birthday week in NYC and just got home. I picked up the mail on my way in and saw that I got a new toy to play with. I was super horny after the long day of flights and really needed to get off. My son Billy came into the room and I asked him if he wanted to watch mommy play. I told him about all the guys I got to fuck on my trip and about all the fun I had I want you to pull your pants down and watch mommy. I have a really sexy outfit on that I wore on the plane. I love the silky pantyhose against my pussy and couldnt help but rub myself on the plane. I had so many guys looking at me in the airport. It made mommy so horny Do you think mommy is sexy Billy?. I want your dick to get nice and hard for mommy. You know how much that turns me on I then stripped slowly out of my clothes and then showed my son my big tits and played with my nipples until they were sticking out nice and hard. I then stuck my hand in my pantyhose and rubbed my pussy. Mommys so horny for you Billy. I then laid my ass down on the couch and pulled my pantyhose down to my knees and fingered my pussy. When I was real wet I stuck the new black dick in my pussy. It felt so good My son was stroking his dick for me and I could see the pre-cum dripping out. I told my son to stroke it for me and to do it harder while mommy came for him. He then shot out a huge load just for his mommy
    Apparently theres a problem with the audio on this video-so sorry
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov17wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
    File Size : 242.58 MB
    Duration : 00:10:47

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov17week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov17wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 10

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 10

Description:
    This week I got a new toy from Jack who is one of my members. I know he wants to watch me fuck it and so does my son Billy. I havent gotten fucked yet today and mommys so horny I want shopping at the mall today and wore a really sexy black dress with my new pantyhose and heels. I didnt pick any guys up at the mall so I was happy to see my new toy in the mailbox when I got home Were you horny at school today Billy? Thinking of mommys big tits in your face again? Come closer and watch mommy strip for you. Pull your pants down so mommy can see you dick get hard while I strip for you. I then rubbed my breasts and then took off my sexy dress. Do you like mommys sexy body? Hmm, youre getting nice and hard for me Stroke your dick while mommy touches her sexy body. I then ran my hands inside my pantyhose and rubbed my pussy and ass through my stockings. I continued to talk dirty to my son and his dick was dripping wet for me I then pulled my pantyhose down to my thighs and fingered my pussy and tasted it. You want to taste mommys pussy, dont you? Yea, especially after mommy gets fucked and her pussy is all dirty and wet from all those cocks I like to fuck. My pussy tastes so sweet and gets musty smelling from being fucked good. I then sat down on the couch and lifted up my legs so my son could see my pussy. With my legs up in the air and my pussy spread I fingered it good and then stuck the glass dick inside my pussy. I fucked it real good and made my son shoot a big load while I had the best orgasm Hmm, I love being a naughty mommy and making my son cum for me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct17wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
    File Size : 245.47 MB
    Duration : 00:10:50

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct17week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct17wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 5

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 5

Description:
    I was in the bathroom undressing and getting ready to take a hot bath when Billy walked in. I told him I had a very busy day having lots of sex with my clients and I needed to relax and unwind. I could tell he was horny and he wanted to watch my undress in front of him. I asked him if he wanted to see the sexy outfit that I wore for the guys that fucked me tonight? Dont these pantyhose look good on mommy? I went to a bar and had a drink with one of my clients dressed like this. Mommy looks like a naughty whore right? Yea, thats right mommy loves to dress like a slut when she goes out at night. It makes all the guys stare at me and want to fuck me. I cant help it Im just so horny all the time. Do you like it when mommy is horny? I know you like it when mommy strips for you dont you? Then I pulled off my top to show him my sexy bra and then I pulled out my big tits for him to see. Do you like mommys big titties? Yes, you sure love sucking on my nipples and squeezing my big tits dont you? Youre such a naughty boy I love it when your naughty for mommy Then I teased him by putting my hands inside my pantyhose and rubbing them along my ass and pussy. Do you want to see mommys hairy pussy and ass stretched open? Should I bend over and show you my ass honey? You like it when I spread my ass dont you? I know you want to fuck all my holes Then I grabbed one of my dildos that I took with me to my appointment and I stuck it in my pussy and fucked myself with it while I made Billy watch. He wanted to jerk off on me but I told him that he had to wait until bedtime before he could cum for Mommy. After I fucked my pussy in front of him and showed him all my stretched open holes I got in the bathtub and soaked my pussy and tits while he sat and watched. Then I told him to go finish his homework while I relax and that I_ll come into his room later to tuck him in and jerk him off
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb17wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
    File Size : 376.99 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb17week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb17wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 2

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 2

Description:
    My hubby was in Vegas all weekend for the super bowl and he just got home and I wanted to hear all about his trip. I was so horny knowing he had been with a young twenty one year old girl while he was gone. I got into my desk drawer and pulled out my vibrator and lube so I could masturbate while he told me all about it. I was really anxious but he made me wait and wanted me to do a strip tease for him so he could get his cock hard while he told me about his weekend. So I stripped and talked dirty for him and had him pull out his cock so I could watch him stroke it while I showed him my tits and spread my ass for him. He then came over to me and let me stroke him and suck on him while he told me about the hot girl who gave him a blow job. I love hearing about how he cheated on me with a younger girl. That really makes me jealous and turns me on too I fingered my wet pussy and used my vibrator to cum while I sucked him good. He then got ready to cum and shot a huge load on face with most of it dripping into my mouth. He had so much creamy cum for me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
    File Size : 429.56 MB
    Duration : 00:18:59

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:feb16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb16wk2-mpeg4.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 7

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 7

Description:
    I just got home from meeting with my client and I had my bag of toys with me. I said hello to my son Billy and started telling him about my day. I pulled out a dildo and an anal toy and asked him if he wanted to see how mommy used them. He smiled and nodded yes so I began by talking dirty and showing my son my sexy outfit that I wore to my clients office. I played his secretary today and fit the part just right by wearing a short skirt, silk top and black pantyhose. Mommys client loves it when Im naughty and I dress real sexy and I fuck all my holes. Pull your dick out for mommy so I can see how hard youre getting for me. I then pulled up my skirt and showed him my pantyhose. I stuck my hands inside them and rubbed my pussy and ass. I then unbuttoned my blouse and showed him my bra. I then pulled down the bra and pulled out my big titties and put them in his face. I pinched my nipples and asked him if he wanted to suck on mommys big tits and he smiled and nodded again yes. I then pulled my pantyhose down and showed him my ass. I pulled my ass cheeks apart so he could see my asshole. Do you want to watch mommy fuck her pussy and ass? I then laid back on the couch and put the dildo cock into my pussy. I fucked my pussy and stretched it out nicely. I then fingered my ass and put the anal toy inside my ass. Do you like how mommy fucks her holes? Mommys pussy and ass is so nice and tight. Thats it honey stroke your dick for mommy. Youre going to make mommy cum Oh yes, stroke it honey Im cumming for you sweetie. Oh, yea let the cum out for mommy, shoot it all over me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar17wk1-mpeg4b(1).mp4
    File Size : 267.66 MB
    Duration : 00:11:50

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar17week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: