Czechav.com- In the beginning was the Czech Megaswingers 2

Czechav.com- In the beginning was the Czech Megaswingers 2

Description:
    Czech mega swinger is the largest amateur event of its kind in the world. This event, where you can see the largest mass sex on the planet, without pre-prepared script, and it is attended by the Czech real amateurs. It_s totally authentic mega swingers full of dozens of mass amateur couples fucking and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women. This party has no competition, you_ll have great fun.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 1 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-in-the-beginning-was-the-czech-megaswingers-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 336.41 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:26
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/72f64602176d5

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (5)

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (5)

Description:
    This is the wildest mega party with beautiful brunettes in the space. Beautiful Czech amateurs at this party are horny and willing to do anything for money. Enjoy fucking sexy brunettes, in all holes and in all positions and live with POV cameras. We guarantee that you can_t experience this anywhere else.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 5 part 5
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-100-brunettes-fuck-for-cash-5-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 750.51 MB
    Duration : 00:49:55

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/733f2df830a60

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Mirka

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Mirka

Description:
    The next maniac who voluntarily decided to test out his girlfriend_s fidelity was a guy named Peter. After a few e-mails, we decided to meet. He told me his chick_s name is Mirka and that she_s a barmaid at a pizza place. So I cleaned and primed my proud and trustworthy camera, packed a hefty pile of money and set out to map out the terrain. I got into the pizza place and encountered my first problem. Sure, Mirka was a stunning piece of ass begging for a hard fuck, but the place was stuffed with guests and it was her job to keep it all going. She had no time to chat and I started to have a nagging feeling that it_s a game over. I_m not a guy who gives up easily, so I started to soften her up despite the busy day. In the end, I managed to convince her, but the only place where we could go was the kitchen. And a pesty cook decided to bother us, so I had to give him 5.000 Crowns so he would leave us alone for at least a while. Then I fucked Mirka amongst ketchup bottles, piles of grated cheese and pizza dough. What a show Well Especially for Peter. See for yourselves.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 40
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-fidelity-testing-mirka-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 413.4 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:18:24
    Video : VC-1, 3 072 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/33eede7f07c9b

Czechav.com- Anal for money

Czechav.com- Anal for money

Description:
    This time I probably went too far. Under the guise of competition for the best underwear, I caught wonderful and very pretty Zuzka right on the street. I managed to pull her to the toilet of one bar and as she was really beautiful and I was really horny as always, I finally made her earn money to buy a luxurious handbag In return, I fucked her great ass out and gave her mouth a full load of cum. But anyway, she was one really damned expensive bitch. It went quite good in the bar, so I got some more money from the ATM and went on hunting. Nice girls, few words and barriers fell down. I made three friends try some lesbian games in the toilet and the other three girls just stripped for me right at the snooker table. Sweet end of this challenging evening was pretty Sonia. She showed me how nicely she can pee and then she slipped her entire hand right into her pussy. It was a terrific ride, but it really cost me a lot of money.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 8
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-anal-for-money-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 1097.34 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 01:12:58
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/bd41eccaa9147

Czechav.com- Big pussy gathering (2)

Czechav.com- Big pussy gathering (2)

Description:
    Sodom and Gomorrah This is another video from the biggest lesbian orgy on the planet. You will see horny Czech girls in action - some shocking genuine lesbian wildness This time the lesbian mega party literally gets out of control, so youll see an orgy you_ve never experienced before. Only Czech girls can get this intense, and you can watch it all here. Enjoy
    Model:
    Czech Lesbians 4 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-lesbians-big-pussy-gathering-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 507.83 MB
    Duration : 00:33:49

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/19e4bc75fde94

Czechav.com- The most beautiful 18 yo in the world

Czechav.com- The most beautiful 18 yo in the world

Description:
    You know me, always trying different tricks to catch the beautiful girls and ladies. After recent problems in last episode, I got a perfect idea. I came up with an ad that looking for new faces to fashion, I publish it and waited for who was caught in the net. I rent friend_s office, where I was to walk any adepts. Enrolled a total of ten young girls, and some of them, of course, the prettiest, I have choose for you. One of them was literally own beautiful. Her name was Marketa and she was eighteen. I did an interview with her, took photos, and she was about to leave, I went on the offensive. Without the package, I blurted out at her that she will be supermodel and I pay her 30.000,-CZK, if she fuck with me. Quarter of an hour she was thinking about it and finally agreed. I admit that I was out of it completely out, but I did not stop the tuck up her beautiful, close pussy. Guys, it was unreal. Look at it yourself, but to me, it_s the prettiest girl in the concrete history of Czech Streets. What do you think?
    Model:
    Czech Streets 35
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-the-most-beautiful-18-yo-in-the-world-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 355.84 MB
    Duration : 00:23:45

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/ff0da00c8a398

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (6)

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (6)

Description:
    Check out this exclusive video and see for yourself that the Czech brunettes are absolutely the best in the world You can not imagine how wild the Czech amateurs can be when they fuck for money. This party has no rules and the guys with cameras persuade the girls to fuck for money. Everything is absolutely authentic and girls have no idea about it. Enjoy the incredible Czech mega party full of young beautiful pussies. You have never seen anything like this before.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 5 part 6
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-100-brunettes-fuck-for-cash-6-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 504.04 MB
    Duration : 00:33:34

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/6b42f77cd7321

Czechav.com- Big tits everywhere 2

Czechav.com- Big tits everywhere 2

Description:
    The unbelievable group sex with Czech amateurs continues. We assure you that you will not find anything like this anywhere in the world. An absolutely authentic swingers action full of group fucking and dozens of amateur couples with the prettiest young to the beautiful mature women. Enjoy this unbelievable show.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 8 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-big-tits-everywhere-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 525.37 MB
    Duration : 00:35:00

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/d32455d6ef9c3

Czechav.com- Martina the Virgin

Czechav.com- Martina the Virgin

Description:
    The centre of everything in this country is the Wenceslas Square. I couldn_t miss the opportunity to go there with my camera and my new objective - nice chicks from the offices there. One of my catch with the highest footing was for sure a woman named Zuzana, vice-president from one consulting company. Busty Petra, a beautiful dark-haired assistant, took pleasure in posing on camera and apparently was wearing nothing underneath the elastic dress. However, the most exciting for me was a girl named Lenka, an interpretor and dealer of Brazilian bikini. She was amazing, natural and she even taugh me some Portuguese, showed me how to dance samba, showed me her wonderful breasts right in the middle of the busy square, and even touched my dick under my pants. In the evening I spottes a beautiful and a very young girl from Slovakia named Martina. She was very shy and innocent but I managed to convince her to pose naked in front of the camera. During persuading her I found out an incredible thing that she still was a virgin You will not believe it, but I was her first boy. I became her teacher of sex It was an unforgettable experience and I_m happy that I can share it with you. Now I wonder, that I actually do not know if she was eighteen already
    Model:
    Czech Streets 11
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-martina-the-virgin-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 525.3 MB
    Duration : 00:35:01

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/21ab78c674507

Czechav.com- Big world swingers 3

Czechav.com- Big world swingers 3

Description:
    The wildest episode yet of the wildest megaswingers project in the world Soon the mass of people fucking each other becomes an unstoppable. More than 80 amateurs from all around Czech Republic, with wet female orgasms as the main theme and focus of the evening. We_ve never had so many squirting women at a single event. It_s simply unbelievable. This squirtfest has no equals
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 10 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-big-world-swingers-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 662.94 MB
    Duration : 00:29:29
    Video : VC-1, 3 072 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: