Playboy.com- Giselle Fainelli for Playboy Spain

Playboy.com- Giselle Fainelli for Playboy Spain

Description:
    International Playmate Giselle Fainelli spends a luxurious evening inside as Playboy Spains Miss July 2018. As the photographer, Emanuele Appendino, captures her, Giselle indulges in strawberries, champagne, and a bubble bath. If you love this International Playboy feature, check out many more av ...ailable here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Giselle Fainelli
    Studio:
    Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Giselle_Fainelli_for_Playboy_Spain.rar - 21.3 MB

Playboy.com- Sophie La Sage in Minutes Alone

Playboy.com- Sophie La Sage in Minutes Alone

Description:
    Sophie La Sage gets some time alone on set in this second feature from the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. Im quiet and introverted, says Sophie of herself. Though that may be true, it doesnt stop Sophie from embracing her love for modeling. My passion is modeling, she says. My jo ...b gives me many opportunities to meet interesting people and travel around the world I love the process- I love to live and feel every moment of posing nude Make sure to check out Sophies previous features, too, right here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Sophie La Sage
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sophie_La_Sage_Minutes_Alone_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 582.73 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:54

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sophie_La_Sage_Minutes_Alone_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 582.7 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Sophie_La_Sage_in_Minutes_Alone.rar - 23.2 MB

Playboy.com- Sisi Rose in Gearing Up

Playboy.com- Sisi Rose in Gearing Up

Description:
    Ive always thought Playboy was iconic, shares Sisi Rose, a newcomer and adult star. I remember I was 21 and said, In my life, Id like to be associated with Playboy at some point. I feel like I manifested it. On set with the photographer, Sebby Raw, Sisi is ready for a ride as ... the camera captures her. Female empowerment, to me, is having the confidence to walk into a room and live your truth, shares Sisi thoughtfully. I feel empowered when I embrace who I am. She also told us more about herself. I am a free spirit. I go with the flow. I have an easy sense of humor and laugh at everything, she begins. Im a hard worker and have a great work ethic. I come from a small town, so I have an appreciation for the little things. Learn more about Sisi Rose right here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Sisi Rose
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sisi_Rose_Gearing_Up_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 387.6 MB
    Duration : 00:06:26

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sisi_Rose_Gearing_Up_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 387.6 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Sisi_Rose_in_Gearing_Up.rar - 36.0 MB

Playboy.com- Unpublished December

Playboy.com- Unpublished December

Description:
    The end of December means another gallery of unpublished photos from all the sets you loved this month. Check out more from Vivian, Rara Knupps, Bella Laya, Maryam Iman, Sadie, Sisi Rose, Elilith Noir, Irina Ri, Emmi, and Sophie La Sage First, head back to Joshua Tree with newcomer Sadie. Im ...pretty dorky and clumsy when Im not performing. Something just clicks when Im on stage or in front of a camera that makes me graceful, laughs Sadie. I love posing nude because my body is a work of art. Next, See more from another newcomer, Sisi. Ive always thought Playboy was iconic, she smiles. I remember I was 21 and said, In my life, Id like to be associated with Playboy at some point. I feel like I manifested it. Stay tuned next month for more never-before-seen photos
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Unpublished_December.rar - 41.2 MB

Playboy.com- Back to Bed

Playboy.com- Back to Bed

Description:
    Its cold outside. These models stay in bed in this weeks Editors Choice gallery and video. Take a look back at popular bedroom pictorials from Alicia, Mikaela Mckenna, Gloria Sol, Demi Fray, Anastasia, and Tia. First, get a better look at Gloria and Demis March 2020 feature for Playboy G ...irlfriends. Dressed in matching black lingerie, the two models spend intimate time together by candlelight as the hours pass. Next, get to know the International model Tia better. I love being creative, says the Berlin-based model. My passion is being in front of the camera. I love slipping into different roles and learning something new. Tia has always wanted to be a Playboy model. Its a great feeling and a true life goal, she says of posing. I have always been a very determined and strong-willed person See more Editors Choice picks coming soon
    Model:
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mashup_Back_to_Bed_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 494.18 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:33

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Mashup_Back_to_Bed_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 494.2 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Back_to_Bed.rar - 15.1 MB

Playboy.com- Sadie in Back Country

Playboy.com- Sadie in Back Country

Description:
    Hit the back roads with newcomer Sadie in this glamorous shoot from photographer Madeline Northway. This model, dancer, and actor takes center stage on location in Joshua Tree, wearing Le Boudoir Los Angeles, vintage chaps by R and M Leathers, and cowboy boots by Full Circle Vintage. Im pretty ... dorky and clumsy when Im not performing, laughs Sadie when introducing herself. Something just clicks when Im on a stage or in front of a camera that makes me graceful, but outside of that, I cackle, snort, and trip over myself, she laughs. Originally from Arizona, Sadie is a true artist, and that shines through in her work. Theater is one of my main passions. I love storytelling and becoming a completely different person. I think theater has the power to change peoples minds. It can be an extremely important tool for social change As for being on set with Playboy, Sadie is proud to do so. It was an amazing experience. I worked with an all-female team- they made me feel very comfortable and beautiful, she shares. To me, female empowerment means being comfortable in your skin. I feel empowered posing nude. I like taking back the narrative that a woman can only do one thing. I can do it all if I want to. Stay tuned for more from Sadie here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Sadie
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sadie_Back_Country_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 410.68 MB
    Duration : 00:06:45

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sadie_Back_Country_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 410.7 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Sadie_in_Back_Country.rar - 50.0 MB

Playboy.com- All Wet

Playboy.com- All Wet

Description:
    Take a look at some of our fan-favorite shower shoots in this weeks Editors Choice gallery and video featuring Fatima Kojima, Amber Rose, Li Moon, Katja Tez, and Lauren Bonner. First, Fatima gives us her best in this outdoor shoot from August 2018. On set with the photographer, Liz Stewart, Fa ...tima lets her followers get to know her better. Ive lived in Michigan most of my life. Its beautiful. I was fortunate to live in the woods, so I always feel connected to nature and animals, she says. Nowadays, Fatima is a model and somatic and sacred body guide with a passion for healing. Feel her energy in her features only on Playboy Plus Next is one of our more recent pictorials from Lauren Bonner. We met Lauren through her photographer and videographer, Maddie Cordoba and Madeline Northway, and they had a blast on set taking playful and sensual photos. Check back soon for more Editors Choice features just like this
    Model:
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mashup_All_Wet_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 397.27 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Mashup_All_Wet_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 397.3 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    All_Wet.rar - 20.5 MB

Playboy.com- Unpublished November

Playboy.com- Unpublished November

Description:
    Dont miss these additional photos from all the galleries you loved this month Click through never-before-seen pictures of Llauryn Hendrix, Elilith Noir, Rebecca Perry, Bella Laya, Alydeity, Anastasia, Vivian, Roxie Sinner, Charly Summer, and Jazlyn Ray. First, have some fun on set with Llauryn, ...a newcomer whose personality comes through in her photos. Im a delightful blend of goofy and quirky, she shares. I embrace every opportunity to move with a playful, lighthearted spirit. Im really sensitive and compassionate, too, allowing me to connect with others on a profound level. Next, see more from Roxie, an Adult Star feature. I was born and raised in Damascus, Syria, she says of her background. Its one of my countrys most beautiful and historic cities with the most delicious food and welcoming people For Roxie, her work is both fulfilling and thrilling. I love posing nude, and I think its because our society is so against it that it gives me a thrill. Plus, I love my body and love to show it off. Stay tuned next month for more never-before-seen photos only on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Studio:
    Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Unpublished_November.rar - 38.0 MB

Playboy.com- Kiara Cole in State of Grace

Playboy.com- Kiara Cole in State of Grace

Description:
    Adult Star Kiara Cole has an afternoon of leisure in her third Playboy Plus gallery and video. On location in Los Angeles, California, Kiara poses for the photographer, Damon Loble, as she spends the day in the sunshine reading, sunbathing, and hanging her delicates up to dry. Flip through these pho ...tos as Kiara shows all her Playboy fans her passion for modeling and playing a role beautifully. See more of her right here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Kiara Cole
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Kiara_Cole_State_of_Grace_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 465.22 MB
    Duration : 00:07:36

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Kiara_Cole_State_of_Grace_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 465.2 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Kiara_Cole_in_State_of_Grace.rar - 25.7 MB

Playboy.com- Maryam Iman in Cool Composure

Playboy.com- Maryam Iman in Cool Composure

Description:
    For her highly anticipated second gallery and video, Maryam Iman makes her Playboy Muse debut and hits the pool to cool off as the photographer, Sebby Raw, captures her. On location in Los Angeles, California, Maryam is dressed in golden chains as she drinks in the sunshine. When shes not modelin ...g, you can find Maryam creating content for her many social media followers, traveling to tropical places with her favorite people, and working as a curly hair stylist- her ultimate passion. Learn more about her through her photos right here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Maryam Iman
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maryam_Iman_Cool_Composure_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 568.76 MB
    Duration : 00:09:14

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Maryam_Iman_Cool_Composure_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 568.8 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO: